VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Damn the idiocy of the arguments put forward (the mother can have incestuous sex with her sister but she can't have with the MC because it would be scandalous... Pfft :KEK: ). For fuck sake the MC behaves like a 10 year old future monarch that his mommy will use as a puppet with no balls. And the dev is trying to sell at gun point this shit?

He should move to something like Kickstarter (with escrow accounts) if he intends to work with his business model. If you are asking for exact money sums for each update then you need to clearly state a road map with the date and content of each release and the exact number of releases. But looking at his irregular update record with his last game and the mini updates this game is getting he would be laughed out of any crowdfunding platform that is not donation based (like Patreon).

For the people that don't know what the heck I am talking about: It is as if you see a busker at a park and you like what he is playing so you start giving tips and the busker keeps playing. Then you walk to another busker but this dude is sitting still with rates for every 15 seconds so you bite the bullet and pay for 30 seconds when he gets paid he stands up to buy a soda on your 30 seconds and ends up playing for only 5 seconds. So in essence this dude wants to be paid as an employee while working like he is doing you a favor.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Aaaahhhhh, gimme a HELL YEAH!!! Our lord has graced us with his presence once more!

Dec 11, 2021
Not a game like this again. This is such an annoying game.

positive
  • Hell's good graphics and character appearance
  • the youngest girl (I don't remember the name). It could make the whole game so there would be no completely useless material that doesn’t interest and irritate. She gives mc something that others don’t. At least it cares about the MC.

Negatives
  • Fucking to be the third wheel that never gets anything.
  • Annoy it with eternal blueballs. All you get is a kick to the balls. As well as another path special end, but otherwise nothing.
  • two paths. This game immediately starts on the wrong tracks. all of these can be put on one path when there is no fetish which should be prevented or the like. At the same time, you could eliminate things that cancel each other out. With this content, no one will be able to play the game again many times, especially when nothing is given (sexual content INCLUDES MC).
  • another slut that kind of makes the mc a third wheel. If it weren’t for that, then maybe this would be more interesting. Without that other slut, maybe mc wouldn't be a third wheel.
  • that one has so much sand in his vagina. Nothing is good and at least such an annoying character maintains no interest at all.
  • game development time. This will not be completed in 50 years if we go at this pace. So the interest doesn’t stay up either.
  • Dev blackmail attitude. If not paid there will be no game. Dev doesn't just realize that the whole thing is the other way around. If the game were good and would give hell more interesting things, then there would be payers as well.

So just damn good graphics won’t save this game. If the game has nothing else to give, then at least I’ll hit this game down myself. If there were MUCH more nudes and action in the game, then maybe many things could be forgiven. As a game of "almost" no sexual content, this is full of things I can't stand. As such, this game does not carry anything. Not interested
Thanks for that. Combined with the other post with the extra screenshots... it makes it sound and look like the MC gets cucked and no action and can just watch lesbian stuff? Because then I know I never will play this further...

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
I played the first version like a year ago, the renders are good but the story was kind of meh, reading some of the comments made me remember why I deleted it, shitty dev so yeah, save you some time and don't waste it in this.

Reactions: Dex Hellsing

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Are you paying ? If not what exactly is your problem ? The quality of the product is undeniable, i pay if i like the content. You even go as far as claiming that the DEV is stealing money while we all sit here (i do pay him though ) and steal his work, something feels a bit off there to me. If his methods isn't to your liking watch him go down in flames (if that's what will happen) if he does he might learn something. Sure, he could be more transparent, more active etc but he's not breaking any laws.

And tbh, he clearly states what he needs to be able to to cover the full month of work on the game, if not he's booked for other projects that will be prioritized if the goal isn't reached, not that the game will be shelved but instead delayed.
I don't think you understand the catch 22 that this dev has created by setting monetary goals for him to work on the game. I support lots of devs, but I'll never support this one because he's made it clear that he'll abandon the game if a goal I have no control over isn't met. He has the mindset that patrons are some sort of monolithic entity that is either giving him what he demands, or is holding back support, so he treats them like shit they don't give him enough money.

It's like being on a boat where the captain is telling everyone on board he's going to sink the ship if they don't get more passengers. Who the fuck is going to get on that boat, and what incentive does anyone already on it have to stay?

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
I don't think you understand the catch 22 that this dev has created by setting monetary goals for him to work on the game. I support lots of devs, but I'll never support this one because he's made it clear that he'll abandon the game if a goal I have no control over isn't met. He has the mindset that patrons are some sort of monolithic entity that is either giving him what he demands, or is holding back support, so he treats them like shit they don't give him enough money.

It's like being on a boat where the captain is telling everyone on board he's going to sink the ship if they don't get more passengers. Who the fuck is going to get on that boat, and what incentive does anyone already on it have to stay?
I see 2 more of devs who do that. What is final effect - abandoned

Reactions: loklokloko

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'iHA02/v02end.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5649, in script
scene v02end with Dissolve (0.3)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'iHA02/v02end.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5649, in script
scene v02end with Dissolve (0.3)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 359, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\HeirApparent-v.0.02-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'iHA02/v02end.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
v.0.02
Wed May 11 02:55:00 2022
how to continue with new update ?

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
Life is unfair, this game get these stunning renders but 0 animations

Meanwhile some hot garbage quality games has tons of animations..

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes