VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Eeeeeh, I got stuck in the apartment free roam section at night and no matter what I did, I couldn't progress.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That this game, with the dev's history and the speed and size of updates, still has an average rating of four stars here, proves the old saying that "There's a sucker born every minute" remains true.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That this game, with the dev's history and the speed and size of updates, still has an average rating of four stars here, proves the old saying that "There's a sucker born every minute" remains true.
Keep in mind a shitload of those has been deleted over time. Apparently, mentioning a dev is using scammy practices shouldn't be part of a review. I guess all those gaming media factoring scammy mtx in their review of AAA games, don't know wtf they are doing.

Jan 3, 2019
I will say this, the author or authors of this game, do not put themselves on the best side. Let's see, for $ 1,200 and a long wait, the players received about 600 renderings without sex, without a clear plot, with constant branches either into the future or into the past, it is not clear. In total, what we have, the author or authors extort money from the players, like pay 1600 dollars and 0.3 version will be released within a month. First, it's blackmail, you want your game to get more money, release updates regularly, if it's 600 renderers per month it's easy, so releasing 700-900 renderers per month and you will have money and most importantly you need content with plot development and sex, then people will come and pay themselves. And until now, it's all nonsense. This game will be like an old hat in the closet, they will take it out and show it until it turns into dust. Unfortunately, the game is doomed to oblivion.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
This place is known for not giving negative feedback here. If you bark at dev's then it will be removed immediately. That is, a fucking corrupt place. Reviews don’t tell the whole truth when there are only those ass licking reviews left.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I don't know. SilkandMilk is a super good designers, but his stories are always cryptic.
In primal instict i was waiting for final wife cheating, but after strange dreams don't happen anything.
Again, in this game, there's some mistery. Mmmm.

Reactions: Cedrog

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Silking you with nice renders all while milking you with blackmail that's what this has come too. Its sad to see such VN's with beautiful renders but not so nice people behind the VN...Can understand wanting to earn money but the way they are going about it is wrong (not the first dev like this and not the last) that said I'm out not waiting so long for basic bullsh!t of an update

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is anyone able to locate the script in the game folder? I can't find it- all I see if Script version number.
Can you unren it?? I'm not sure about scripts but might be a possibility?

Clearly that is not happening. Its been over 24hrs now. Whoever was doing the incest patch needs to update it. The one on here is for 1.5, it's invalid now. This is why devs need to let you choose the relationships at the start of the game. Solves all this hassle.

The game needs a gallery/replay.

The main problem with this game is there is no direction. You have to just start clicking all over the screen to find out what is next. You don't know which room to go to, anything. Really needs some info and or an in game guide.
LOL bro you got me looking for a game called Sister Addict! fuck.. lol

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
If you produce a mac release I'll be happy to test it for you. I've made this arrangement with other devs. I've over 40 years of experience developing software and can assure you that I'm more than capable of quality testing.

It really would be my pleasure to assist you with a mac release.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes