VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Auroma!

Aug 10, 2020
Wow good game looking forward to se...
oh....wait a minute....it’s from the dev who is god’s gift to all of VN community and humanity... whelp
Good bye game.
Not to say i told you so but…..
It’s happened again, it’s happened again……. well you know the rest.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
OMG the renders are best in all games ive seen here(and see a lot of them). The one when Kathrina jump into the pool. Fantastic. plot is also quite fun. Im amazed that it do not get succeded. Though i wonder how many of patron did dev achieve in hes best since the game is almost 1 year out. (ok maybe woman have to square face which is not my type, but overall quality and detail are superior. ).

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
The guy should just join a dev team. He has alot of artistic talent, but undertaking a project like this can be alot of work for little return. If he's concerned about the money aspect best thing he could do would be to join a team working on a game instead of going it alone. Probably lots of dev teams that would love to have a talent like his

Reactions: alpha edge

Auroma!

Aug 10, 2020
The guy should just join a dev team. He has alot of artistic talent, but undertaking a project like this can be alot of work for little return. If he's concerned about the money aspect best thing he could do would be to join a team working on a game instead of going it alone. Probably lots of dev teams that would love to have a talent like his
Who I mean who tf in their right mind would want to work with a guy like this though?
I mean with his shitty attitude he would demand 99% to 1% pay split because you know “he is best ever out there” others are just playing catch up.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Who I mean who tf in their right mind would want to work with a guy like this though?
I mean with his shitty attitude he would demand 99% to 1% pay split because you know “he is best ever out there” others are just playing catch up.
Seriously? he said sth like that? are there any link to show what he said? Im amazed. seriously renders are best ive senn here, though there were no animation in Heir, but guy had real potential.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Seriously? he said sth like that? are there any link to show what he said? Im amazed. seriously renders are best ive senn here, though there were no animation in Heir, but guy had real potential.
:
What made you decide to come back?
  • After a break I had a look at some of the shovelware currently being offered. With the exception of a few projects that I can count on one hand, it's pretty much all nightmare fuel. I'm the best and everybody else is playing catchup.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
:
Jesus, alright.

Good renders, his boasting and arrogance however are on an entirely different level.

I wonder if his support will be affected in any way through the talks here.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Dude's always been a douchebag. The kind of person nobody wants to be around or seen with. Not even his parents. Most of us probably know someone like that in real life. Yes, he's that guy.

Good one. No dev team on this planet would want to work with someone so full of themselves, looking down on others and straight up being disrespectful towards everyone and everything, except for his own diarrhea. This guy is disgusting, and I sure do hope that he'll never be back for yet another failed venture, even if his quality renders were able to suck my cock.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Dude's always been a douchebag. The kind of person nobody wants to be around or seen with. Not even his parents. Most of us probably know someone like that in real life. Yes, he's that guy.

Good one. No dev team on this planet would want to work with someone so full of themselves, looking down on others and straight up being disrespectful towards everyone and everything, except for his own diarrhea. This guy is disgusting, and I sure do hope that he'll never be back for yet another failed venture, even if his quality renders were able to suck my cock.
I have never had the misfortune to know someone like that in real life. I should count my blessings.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes