VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I support a lot of devs on this site and am sympathetic when exclusive content that they promised to higher-paying patrons leaks. This dev though... I wouldn't give S&M the sweat off my balls if they were dying of thirst. Leak away.
He doesn't deserve $30 to leak it. In a week at $10 why not

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I really wanted this game to succeed and was willing to support it until I realized the developer has contempt for his own fans/supporters.

Reactions: Anonymux
Jan 10, 2022
doesn't matter how good it looks if it means that you have to wait a year for an update only because he wants to collect some money before even starting his work. with that mentality this game will definitely be abandoned

*I will put it on my watch list but only download it when there are a few more updates

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Heir Apparent [0.0.2] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (656 / 109 MB) : , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pranshu

Jun 30, 2020
At least he is being upfront about his intentions.. gotta give him credit for that.. but yeah I think first few updates are like advertising of the game which should be released regardless of patrons support or money.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I already shat on the dev in their other thread, so I won't do it here.

All I will say it's ironic that they are coding for waaayyyy less money now.
If they just kept their head down and kept on rolling out their pretty game (And not held their fans hostage!), they would have been well on their way by now.

They are truly very talented developers writing extremely good games. Their PR and business sense sucks.

Mike81

Sep 23, 2018
I am having trouble with the game crashing when it gets to the scene with male character laying in bed. (I don't have any mod or incest patch installed) What can I do to fix this ? NEVERMIND figured it out !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bellyk Franck
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes