VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I can't progress after MC faint while on the pool with Natasha in first chapter. It gives error. Does incest patch have to do something about that? And hows is without patch? No mother and aunt or?

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
another good game down the shitter since primal got to .6 before it was abandoned i bet this one will get to .4 maybe .5 if we're lucky and it will be abandoned

Reactions: Amahl Farouk
Jun 25, 2021
I'm surprised by the amount of negative reviews on such an great VN. I understand that the narrative isn't straight forward and that there is alot of intrigue, but it isn't anywhere as bad as some of the reviews are potraying it to be. The author made a choice to tell his narrative that way and it works pretty well.

Also, this game looks absolutely incredible. I've played over 250 VNs on this by now, and there is only one other VN thats on this level. The models are incredibly detailed, the lighting is AMAZING, the character anatomy is photo real and the posing is excellent. That alone moves this VN a couple of notches up for me.

I'm intrigued by the narrative and awestruck by the visuals, so I'm looking forward to more.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Should have keep working on primal instinct.. instead he held it hostage for more money, which he didnt get, then killed the game off and started on this one. What a shame.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Heir Apparent v0.02.
  • (Patreon version)
  • Download (incest patched) tbd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
NGL, reading this thread is so much more enjoyable than the game itself will ever be(mainly because it won't last long). I'd find that hilarious if it wasn't also so very sad. Nah, who am I kidding, it's still fucking hilarious.
:KEK:

Jan 10, 2022
If this guy started back in 17-18 he would be one of the if not the most top earning money is this biz. Seeing shit like DIK, WVM, scamCISTOr and even Ecchi dev making fuckton money is quite disheartening and sad. When this guys is better than all of them combined in terms of quality. He definitely should've just keep on updating his other game and not go after success and dosh straight away, those would've come with time.
you did not really compare this game with BaDIK did you? :ROFLMAO:
do you know what the difference between the two developers is? one finishes his games, while the other only cries out for money without even finishing 1 game. on the contrary his other game was abandoned

*and DPC is working his ass off for his well deserved money while this developer here only works when he collects enough money!

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
I can't progress after MC faint while on the pool with Natasha in first chapter. It gives error. Does incest patch have to do something about that? And hows is without patch? No mother and aunt or?
I had the same problem. I used UnRen to extract the images and then copied HA157.jpg from the iHA01 folder to the iHA02 folder and it seems to work now.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Goal 1
306,36 € von 1.518,43 € per month
One month of production on v.03

Goal 2
306,36 € von 1.898,04 € per month

One month of production on v.04
Production on the project will continue until completion.

It's a shame, the renders would really be worth it.
But if someone already announce in his goals that it will probably not go beyond 0.3 in 1-2 years...

Thanks, but thanks no.

Reactions: Statebriga1432

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
anyone play the latest version now? i stuck at the part when the MC say nothing else to do now night time i keep getting anywhere but doesnt proceed another scene

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
you did not really compare this game with BaDIK did you? :ROFLMAO:
do you know what the difference between the two developers is? one finishes his games, the other only cries out for money without even finishing 1 game. on the contrary his other game was abandoned
Except that the one who doesn't finish the job because he wants more money has way better writing and more skill when it comes to the visuals.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes