4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Updated the original post.
We finally can release a demo!
For any trouble, you can contact us here on F95 or Patreon or Itch.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Updated the original post.
We finally can release a demo!
For any trouble, you can contact us here on F95 or Patreon or Itch.
Nice! So lucky my business trip got postponed for a week so I'll download and check out the demo now. At least I know the story and H event will be good
I suggest you made a thread for your game in the Game Requests section and report so Mods will move it into the Game updates

Reactions: ZhunZhun

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still playing but the demo so far really are well made: Good story plot (even though I feel like the intro could do a bit better like have Helen monologue and introduce herself a bit before meeting with the witch), well designed map (not gonna lie I'm truly impressed with it the first time I go around exploring all the available areas), functioned questlog, good soundtracks, very hot H scenes,.... Oh and I love how much facial expressions you make for Helen, love her reaction faces in the portrait when interact with other NPCs a lot
But at the same time I think you need to improve in some aspect: Some quests are a bit tedious like with the gathering wood to fix the hotspring, I would prefer for Helen to travel like 2-3 times to get all the woods than done so for 5 times. Not just that but similar with the cat, kinda annoying because you don't know which toy or item it like so had to go back and forth to change it until you found the right one and even with the right toy look like the quest still in development because the cat didn't response at all (and the questlog didn't say anything so I thought you can complete it in the demo). Not just that but I think I found some bug like I can walk on some walls inside the castle or table, especially the kitchen area (I can climbed up the walls, the table, the kitchenware,...) so hopefully it will be fix in the next update but I'll post my save for you to see
I'll continue the playthrough and will share more feed backs soon, but so far that was it
Edit: I just found another quest breaking bug: I accept the dry well quest from the farmer, found the bucket and even filled it up with water yet when I'm accidentally interact with the dry well instead of the plants the quest got repeated but I'm already took the bucket so the quest basically got stuck (even when interact with the city well Helen just said "I need a bucket for that") and had to start from the save before it happen. Please fix it, and (again) please cut down the trip like 1 bucket of water for 2 dry plants instead of the need to walk back and forth 6 times
Edit 2: The rabbit catching are fun bit those things kinda a bunch of "cheaters", they can climb on trees, bushes, fences,... and some can somehow climb on Don's house which Helen couldn't do that. Luckily they aren't stuck on it or it would be quite painful to restart the quest again, but you need to limit how much those rabbits can pass through objects

Last edited:

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Thanks for your feedback!
Well bucket +dry well fixed (it was a switch problem that cause it to repeat)
climbing on walls in the kitchen fixed (wrong passage set up)

For the cat quest, I think I'll redo it from the beginning, this cat had trouble every time and I worked a lot on it to try to fix it. It's like a real cat: untrainable...maybe I'll try with a dog next time.

For the tedious parts, you confirm what was in my mind, some quests are repetitive. I will change it on the next bugfix release.
When the game will have more storyline to play I can make some tedious part shorter.

the bunny part :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, when I tested I almost send out the pc from the window, I know that they "cheat" and it's difficult to properly fix the climb-house-problem.
I think I'll retouch it a bit so it's more fair.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for your feedback!
Well bucket +dry well fixed (it was a switch problem that cause it to repeat)
climbing on walls in the kitchen fixed (wrong passage set up)

For the cat quest, I think I'll redo it from the beginning, this cat had trouble every time and I worked a lot on it to try to fix it. It's like a real cat: untrainable...maybe I'll try with a dog next time.

For the tedious parts, you confirm what was in my mind, some quests are repetitive. I will change it on the next bugfix release.
When the game will have more storyline to play I can make some tedious part shorter.

the bunny part :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, when I tested I almost send out the pc from the window, I know that they "cheat" and it's difficult to properly fix the climb-house-problem.
I think I'll retouch it a bit so it's more fair.
Thank you for taking my feed backs and fixed all the problems, that was very quick and I'm truly grateful you will lower the grind in the future. I think cut down half of the amount of trip you need to gather items for some quests like watering the plants or gather woods is the best, the mining I think is acceptable and capturing the rabbits is okay (minus the cheating part)
Yeah the cat are just straight up bugged, it won't response to some items and when I choose the feather somehow Helen's dialogue said it was a brick like "wut?". The rabbits chasing are quite fun if it wasn't because of that problem so hope to see you remaking them in the next build
Beside that I'm done with the demo and I must say despite some bugs I listed above it came out very nicely done, least bugging than I expected and I'm still enjoyed the story from start to finish. Can't wait to see the next update soon, you and your team have done a really good job for this one

• Red Heart
Reactions: FMGames69

Dreadwolf83

Dec 28, 2021
So... what the heck is the "Hufflepuff Room"? I think I've been to every part of the demo, but could keep playing to find the secret room, but can't find it...

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
So... what the heck is the "Hufflepuff Room"? I think I've been to every part of the demo, but could keep playing to find the secret room, but can't find it...
Hi, firstly, thank for playing!

I know that it's a difficult riddle to find, but Pale_Riderz worked months on these drawings, so it can't be found simply.
I assure you that there is a secret passage to this room.
Hopefully someone will post the solution if they can find the room. ;)

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Finally after a week of testing we are publishing version 1.1.2.
The story is the same for now, we only fixed some bugs and redo some quests.
I'll, report the thread so maybe we can move it on the game section!
We edited the first post to fit with the posting rules

Reactions: thevoid089

Dreadwolf83

Dec 28, 2021
Hi, firstly, thank for playing!

I know that it's a difficult riddle to find, but Pale_Riderz worked months on these drawings, so it can't be found simply.
I assure you that there is a secret passage to this room.
Hopefully someone will post the solution if they can find the room. ;)

Finally found it. It was a tricky hint. But looking up some Hufflepuff lore finally brought me to it. But in the version I'm playing the one with the Cat seems bugged. Maybe that was fixed in the latest update?

Reactions: FMGames69

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Those have got to be the absolute worst possible screenshots to try and convince people to try a game. If you're going to censor the shit out of them, why include any images at all?

Reactions: Seyhtan31

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Finally found it. It was a tricky hint. But looking up some Hufflepuff lore finally brought me to it. But in the version I'm playing the one with the Cat seems bugged. Maybe that was fixed in the latest update?
This week end I'm out of town with no direct access to the game but when I'll return I'll check on it

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Jormala and styggtuff12
Sorry but the post was made this morning in a rush before my work trip out of town so I forgot to delete the old pictures.
Next week I'll fix it properly, my bad!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
From what I have seen you have a very good artist, but why don't you put a few more images in the OP? This tends to attract more public, and consequently more followers and support. :unsure:

nugen

Jul 18, 2017
Ok so I tried the demo and if you are interested, here is my feedback.

Bugs and issues I ran into:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My thoughts and personal preferences:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now the most important part
YES.png
YES, I also want to pet the dog if there will be any!

Anyways, good work so far.

Last edited:

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
The story is good so far, I'm really enjoying it. That being said, the writing desperately needs to be proof-read, as there's quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Female protagonist? Damn, sing me fuck up. Good too see another female protagonist game ain't got censured.
Result no censured games I'm happy to dive into it a play it out.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes