4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
any preview cg? cannot find anything besides paywalls...

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game looks good but plays like total shit!

Can't sleep at inn it costs too damn much
Your health sucks and you can't afford to even buy health so you die
Your a damn knight basically for king yet you let 3 guys rape you
Quests are fucking work chores.. go gather wood you have to run to the damn woods 3 times.. 2 battles down to 7 health and can't afford a single fucking health potion or sleep at the fucking inn!

WTF is this shit? It's an unplayable mess!

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Game looks good but plays like total shit!

Can't sleep at inn it costs too damn much
Your health sucks and you can't afford to even buy health so you die
Your a damn knight basically for king yet you let 3 guys rape you
Quests are fucking work chores.. go gather wood you have to run to the damn woods 3 times.. 2 battles down to 7 health and can't afford a single fucking health potion or sleep at the fucking inn!

WTF is this shit? It's an unplayable mess!
So the big statue in the central plaza used to recover all the stats didn't work?
That's a new bug but I'll check on it this week when I come home.

The bed is unblocked at the end of the first day.

For the mine quest I see your point of view... But for example Master Chief is a Spartan and he can't swim.... He skip the smimming training?

Anyway I get your suggestions:
-Review the stats and battle management
-More interesting quests
-Some more potions

I'm really sorry you didn't like the game.
That was a hit for me, I'll work to make it better.

I'm trying to learn more about game design, I'm only an hobbyist in that field so be patient!

Reactions: Joeburqa

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Finally found it. It was a tricky hint. But looking up some Hufflepuff lore finally brought me to it. But in the version I'm playing the one with the Cat seems bugged. Maybe that was fixed in the latest update?
Dreadwolf83
I'll check on it and the next version will be fixed.
Thank you for telling me

good thing the images are censored, wouldn't want any NSFW stuff on this site
styggtuff12
Yeah... My bad, they were from the early Patreon page and I forgot to change them... Now they are fixed in the first post!
I was just making sure you were safe! ;)

From what I have seen you have a very good artist, but why don't you put a few more images in the OP? This tends to attract more public, and consequently more followers and support. :unsure:
El Tanque
Fixed! I was away and couldn't post the images correctly!

Ok so I tried the demo and if you are interested, here is my feedback.

Bugs and issues I ran into:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My thoughts and personal preferences:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now the most important part
View attachment 1736963
YES, I also want to pet the dog if there will be any!

Anyways, good work so far.
nugen
Yes, I'm interested in any feedback!
Thank you for your bug report. I'm writing down all and will be fixed in the next version.
For the cat... I love cats... maybe I can improve that part, it's an interesting idea!

The story is good so far, I'm really enjoying it. That being said, the writing desperately needs to be proof-read, as there's quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes.
slayerfox
I'm sorry, I know it's a weakness and I'm not in an English native nation so it's a bit difficult sometimes.
I'll search more for any mistakes but I can't promise to see all of them!
Thank you again!

Last edited:

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Looks interesting love the art style and the MC. Will check back in later with a writeup. I would expand your tags on the site here to include what sexual content and gameplay content you can a lot of people search using those tags.

Reactions: FMGames69

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Overall your game has a lot of potential. The art is through the roof fantastic and definitely the strongest point for the game. The English translation you've done is pretty strong, definitely way better than a machine translation but not perfect. You may want to consider searching for someone just to proofread your own writing. Some small things like King's Wolf not being capitalized and some strange word choices do stand out, but only a bit. Again, miles beyond what an MTL would provide. Music is good but maybe feels a little out of place in the town, but that is just a minor criticism. The sex scenes while drawn fantastically well are written poorly. They are basically just a series of character grunts and then an orgasm. There's no build up and no expression from the participants. How Helen is feeling during these moments is important: is she getting into what's happening or does she just hate it? I know this is just a demo but as you develop more I also recommend having a degree of corruption as a game mechanic: Helen out the gate should not be sucking dick and being chill with it unless you want to write her as a slutty character, which if you do just make sure that is clear to the player.

My specific thoughts:
I would definitely change the names of all the Lord of the Rings references in the game and ground yourself a bit more. The main city being Mirkwood and a statue of Galadriel being in the game doesn't feel subtle and makes the setting come off as uncreative. Definitely work on the text present in sex scenes: let us know what the character is thinking and feeling. Add some degree of sliding scale for the content: as the player progresses in the game, Helen gets into more extreme sexual encounters and maybe starts to seek them out herself. I highly recommend a corruption theme as it allows your game to be drawn out and allows a story to be told versus players seeking out one sex scene after another knowing that Helen will get on all fours and bang whatever she comes across. Add tags on the page here so people know what to expect from the game: tag oral sex, vaginal sex, gang bang, and I would remove the text-based tag as that is for simpler games with minimal or no art (just words describing sex vs images). I disagree with the person above saying the game is unplayably difficult but do agree that there should be something in game telling me to use the statue to heal or open up the player bedroom early so they can heal. Adjust the difficulty so that Helen can survive 3+ encounters using no or little healing mechanics.

That's all I have now, keep working on your project I could see myself subbing to your Patreon in the future. Cheers!

• Red Heart

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Overall your game has a lot of potential. The art is through the roof fantastic and definitely the strongest point for the game. The English translation you've done is pretty strong, definitely way better than a machine translation but not perfect. You may want to consider searching for someone just to proofread your own writing. Some small things like King's Wolf not being capitalized and some strange word choices do stand out, but only a bit. Again, miles beyond what an MTL would provide. Music is good but maybe feels a little out of place in the town, but that is just a minor criticism. The sex scenes while drawn fantastically well are written poorly. They are basically just a series of character grunts and then an orgasm. There's no build up and no expression from the participants. How Helen is feeling during these moments is important: is she getting into what's happening or does she just hate it? I know this is just a demo but as you develop more I also recommend having a degree of corruption as a game mechanic: Helen out the gate should not be sucking dick and being chill with it unless you want to write her as a slutty character, which if you do just make sure that is clear to the player.

My specific thoughts:
I would definitely change the names of all the Lord of the Rings references in the game and ground yourself a bit more. The main city being Mirkwood and a statue of Galadriel being in the game doesn't feel subtle and makes the setting come off as uncreative. Definitely work on the text present in sex scenes: let us know what the character is thinking and feeling. Add some degree of sliding scale for the content: as the player progresses in the game, Helen gets into more extreme sexual encounters and maybe starts to seek them out herself. I highly recommend a corruption theme as it allows your game to be drawn out and allows a story to be told versus players seeking out one sex scene after another knowing that Helen will get on all fours and bang whatever she comes across. Add tags on the page here so people know what to expect from the game: tag oral sex, vaginal sex, gang bang, and I would remove the text-based tag as that is for simpler games with minimal or no art (just words describing sex vs images). I disagree with the person above saying the game is unplayably difficult but do agree that there should be something in game telling me to use the statue to heal or open up the player bedroom early so they can heal. Adjust the difficulty so that Helen can survive 3+ encounters using no or little healing mechanics.

That's all I have now, keep working on your project I could see myself subbing to your Patreon in the future. Cheers!
Hi, thanks for your comment: very detailed in many aspects!
For the spelling mistakes, I'll work harder on that, I know that some parts absolutely need proofreading.
Sex scenes: I have no doubt in the art part, the writing part sure needs more feeling. The expressions in all the scenes are basically static only for a "money problem".
I have chosen to spend a determined amount of money for the initial part of the project. My founds can cover I think 3 major releases. I couldn't use it all in the demo because I don't want to be that guy that creates a beautiful demo and then nothing else.
In the future, I want to change all the faces to busts and made more expressions for the sex parts.
But if I want to go further a little more I must be careful with that. So for now, these scenes will remain more static.

About the corruption mechanic, you're not the first to suggest it and I think it's a really good idea.
I will work on that because I'm learning a bit every time and I want to improve that.
Honestly, I woke up one day in August and decided that I want to create an RPG like I've seen many times online.
I bought the software in Sept. and then started working on it when I'm free.
I'm a chemist, not a programmer or something like that, so it will be a long trip with the software part!

For the statue... yes, definitely I'll put some tips about that in the next release, I don't know yet if a general dialogue about it or in some type of small tutorial... I'll think about that!

The LOTR references... I know...It's not good... but I felt like when you're writing something and can't think about a good title.
I was banging my head on the Pc when I look at it and I thought "ok for now It's good".
I appreciate your suggestion, I'll work better on the names ;) .

Finally, I'll correct some tags, good tip!

Thank you for playing the game! I'm happy every time I get a suggestion or a comment about something (bad or good it doesn't matter but I want a constructive talk)

Have a nice week PinkyFoa !

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkyFoa

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
If a dev posts their content here and asks to help we should all help!
Also I meant to ask are you the artist or have you hired someone??

Pale_Riderz

Feb 10, 2022
If a dev posts their content here and asks to help we should all help!
Also I meant to ask are you the artist or have you hired someone??
Hi! I'm the artist for the game, i'll be posting here interacting with everyone when I have the time c:

I wanna thank everyone for the nice comments about the art!
If you have any questions or feedback about the art, characters, designs or the general art process don't hesitate to ask! :D

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I have some suggestions for the next update: I think it could have been nice if you add a small room inside the castle or a small house to act as Helen's house/room so players can take her there to rest for free to both heal up and at the same time pass time for future events that will differ between day/night event, the 3 lives so far did helped but it was just a temporary solution after all.
Next one is add some more jobs to earn money inside the city so Helen could work without the need to go into the forest and fight monsters as her main source of income, and as a way to have some repeatable H scenes that can be reuse there and then. Some jobs like watering/taking care of the crops in the farm could be fun to be repeat, similar with the rabbit barn but instead of capture the rabbits this time Helen will help the guy to feed the rabbits (could add some fun H CGs in the future between her and the owner or her with the rabbits like it could pull down her top when she bend to give them food), mining to get more crystals and sell them to the blacksmith,.... To some new jobs like working in a bar and got grope by drunkers, work as an inn receptionist and have some more "touchy touchy" with the owner. All those could be nice and repeatable for players to both have more fun and to grinding for some gold to buy potions/weapons for Helen
Last one is add some more items in the future and with a better price, some more weapons/armors/potions that players can buy in the store and with a bit more bargain prices would be a good option. Of course you can add some H event for it too like Helen saw the price are too expensive and negotiate to reduce it, but the owner in exchange will demand her to do some lewd stuff in exchange.... and she only got price reduced for that moment and the next time if she want to buy more items she would need to repeat the lewd action again for the owner to drop the price again
Some of my ideas, hope it could be for game improvement

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Here's a question for you guys, what character are you most excited to see scenes and art of in future updates?
I'm surely very excited about Nim! Here's a little sketch I did for you guys of her dressing and preparing to go work at the Inn :D
View attachment 1742561
Lovely art, thank you for sharing it to us. I'll be honest all the girls look so hot so I really don't know which I would want to see more, but I guess just like you I wanna see Nim got more love in the next update too

cicciot

Oct 15, 2017
the best suggestion that i can give is to add the body of the men, not only their penis. that would make the game incredibly hot 900%

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Here's a question for you guys, what character are you most excited to see scenes and art of in future updates?
I'm surely very excited about Nim! Here's a little sketch I did for you guys of her dressing and preparing to go work at the Inn :D
View attachment 1742561
Helen far and away. But I am not big on the "nuclear titties" look that a lot of artists gun for. Helen is the most appealing of the 5 characters we are introduced to imo. The blonde and red-haired one are also high appeal. The reason I asked if the dev was the artist was because I think its really important that one artist be maintained throughout a project, so I hope you two have a long-term plan involved!

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Helen far and away. But I am not big on the "nuclear titties" look that a lot of artists gun for. Helen is the most appealing of the 5 characters we are introduced to imo. The blonde and red-haired one are also high appeal. The reason I asked if the dev was the artist was because I think its really important that one artist be maintained throughout a project, so I hope you two have a long-term plan involved!
I told him that in my opinion we can work together from the beginning to the end of the project.
For me it's important that the style remain the same trough all the developing.
In my opinion I really want to continue this project together, we agreed on almost every art piece! We really worked in a positive way!

Now we are taking a small break (it's from Sept that we are working on the game) but then we'll be ready to start again!

Pale_Riderz , thank you again for your great job!

Pale_Riderz

Feb 10, 2022
Haha yeah sometimes I go a little crazy with the nuclear titties but Ingame i'll definitely make them more comparable to Helen's (just a little bigger to have different body types)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Haha yeah sometimes I go a little crazy with the nuclear titties but Ingame i'll definitely make them more comparable to Helen's (just a little bigger to have different body types)
I think it would be good to have a few variations of boobs size, but yeah even though I love big boobs I too prefer smaller one many time to change my taste. Not just that but it could fit that Helen as a warrior would have a medium to slightly big tits for easy to fight while other could be big because they are royal/noble/wizard that have a comfortable lifestyle
Overall I love all the character designs in the game, they all have their own unique look and not resembling each other

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes