4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
FMGames69 I encountered a bug:
Helen Bug.png

How to reproduce: Start the game, go to Helen's room, read the orders, collect the three things needed, see the tutorial then open the Quests menu and press the action button.

If you open the Quests menu and press Right, then press the action button you get a buzzer sound telling you that you can't do that. But if you then press Left followed by Action Button you get the error from the screenshot. I assume this is because there are no quests att his time.

EDIT:
Bug: If I choose “Scream and run away” when at Mr Tonks' place, and then visit Mr Tonks a second time the scene in his bath triggers again. And again, and again, and again, until Helen gives him a blowjob. Then it no longer triggers.

Having played to the end of the current version, I feel rather disappointed. For starts, there's barely any interactivity in the world: Nothing to see, nothing to find, and barely anyone to talk to. Some of the people in town cannot be talked to, so they come off as living statues that just move around.

Second, there are a lot of typos and grammar mistakes.

Third, some of the sex scenes seem forced upon the character. First was the three miners: They surround her, she puts up some token resistance, and after that the scene happens. And then the heroine goes on her merry way, as if nothing happened. There's no battle for the player to lose, you are just forcing the event to happen. Then she goes to that guy at the inn and shows him her tits just because he asked her. She doesn't even try any other options. At least the slime ambush in the forest lets you fight back, even if it is unwinnable for a level 2 character. Only the scene in Mr Tonks' house gives a choice whether to let it happen or run away.

Fourth, some of the quests are annoying:
- The rabbit chase was extremely annoying! The rabbits can pass through solid objects, but I can't, and the map is a maze. Catching all 12 felt like a waste of time, rather than a challenge.

- What the hell? I can't take all the wood, so I have to make three trips to and fro? That just feels like a waste of time.

- Same with the bucket with water for Mr Tonks' plants. It just feels like a waste of time to have to go back to town after every plant.

Last, but not least, Helen's stats at level 1, specifically max mana. Helen has mana 44 at level 1, and casting Ice three times costs 45. Since she has no other spells having 44 mana is no different from having 30 – in both cases she can use her only spell twice. Please give her 1 more mana to make things slightly less annoying.

Overall nice art and a lot of potential, but too many things that are there just to waste the player's time.

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021

Third, some of the sex scenes seem forced upon the character. First was the three miners: They surround her, she puts up some token resistance, and after that the scene happens. And then the heroine goes on her merry way, as if nothing happened. There's no battle for the player to lose, you are just forcing the event to happen. Then she goes to that guy at the inn and shows him her tits just because he asked her. She doesn't even try any other options. At least the slime ambush in the forest lets you fight back, even if it is unwinnable for a level 2 character. Only the scene in Mr Tonks' house gives a choice whether to let it happen or run away.
Ahh, I see you are a man of culture as well. The time of forced sex scenes are over! A NEW DAWN HAS ARISEN! Lmao Jokes aside yea, not a fan of the forced sex scenes I like the choice, I like having the freedom to control her actions to an extent. I like that if I fail in a battle a forced sex could happen (I AM FINE WITH THAT IT MAKES SENSE) but yea there should ALWAYS be an alternative to every situation.

This is why I think this is what Karryns Prison Unique; it's also one of kind so there's that. But Ambrosia and MGC as well. Also, NOT a fan of unwinnable battles that lead to a forced sex scene. Those are hands down the worst, cause not only do I HAVE to lose, I'm getting a sex scene that just feels unnecessary.

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
FMGames69 I encountered a bug:
View attachment 2069463

How to reproduce: Start the game, go to Helen's room, read the orders, collect the three things needed, see the tutorial then open the Quests menu and press the action button.

If you open the Quests menu and press Right, then press the action button you get a buzzer sound telling you that you can't do that. But if you then press Left followed by Action Button you get the error from the screenshot. I assume this is because there are no quests att his time.

EDIT:
Bug: If I choose “Scream and run away” when at Mr Tonks' place, and then visit Mr Tonks a second time the scene in his bath triggers again. And again, and again, and again, until Helen gives him a blowjob. Then it no longer triggers.

Having played to the end of the current version, I feel rather disappointed. For starts, there's barely any interactivity in the world: Nothing to see, nothing to find, and barely anyone to talk to. Some of the people in town cannot be talked to, so they come off as living statues that just move around.

Second, there are a lot of typos and grammar mistakes.

Fourth, some of the quests are annoying:
- The rabbit chase was extremely annoying! The rabbits can pass through solid objects, but I can't, and the map is a maze. Catching all 12 felt like a waste of time, rather than a challenge.

- What the hell? I can't take all the wood, so I have to make three trips to and fro? That just feels like a waste of time.

- Same with the bucket with water for Mr Tonks' plants. It just feels like a waste of time to have to go back to town after every plant.

Last, but not least, Helen's stats at level 1, specifically max mana. Helen has mana 44 at level 1, and casting Ice three times costs 45. Since she has no other spells having 44 mana is no different from having 30 – in both cases she can use her only spell twice. Please give her 1 more mana to make things slightly less annoying.

Overall nice art and a lot of potential, but too many things that are there just to waste the player's time.
Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate some constructive tips and yours are really useful!
I fixing right now some bugs you reported (Tonks room and the screenshot)
For the rest, I apologize for the spelling and the really basic battle. For now, It's only a small demo but I'll really work on your suggestions. I hope to make a better impression next update!

Ahh, I see you are a man of culture as well. The time of forced sex scenes are over! A NEW DAWN HAS ARISEN! Lmao Jokes aside yea, not a fan of the forced sex scenes I like the choice, I like having the freedom to control her actions to an extent. I like that if I fail in a battle a forced sex could happen (I AM FINE WITH THAT IT MAKES SENSE) but yea there should ALWAYS be an alternative to every situation.

This is why I think this is what Karryns Prison Unique; it's also one of kind so there's that. But Ambrosia and MGC as well. Also, NOT a fan of unwinnable battles that lead to a forced sex scene. Those are hands down the worst, cause not only do I HAVE to lose, I'm getting a sex scene that just feels unnecessary.
I'll take that tip too, thank you. I want to create something free/open. I really like being free in a game too

• Red Heart
Reactions: NekoPi

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate some constructive tips and yours are really useful!
I fixing right now some bugs you reported (Tonks room and the screenshot)
For the rest, I apologize for the spelling and the really basic battle. For now, It's only a small demo but I'll really work on your suggestions. I hope to make a better impression next update!

I'll take that tip too, thank you. I want to create something free/open. I really like being free in a game too
I genuinely want to see this project to succeed and thank you for takin this feedback... Hope to be a purchaser in the future. (Only H-game I bought was KP... Would love for this to be the 2nd...)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FMGames69

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
I commented before but I want to reiterate: I absolutely love your art and I think your hero is a 10/10. That said I think the game just needs to spread its wings a bit now. A lot of the quests feel very tiresome with a sort of "go here, get thing" vibe to them, often requiring that I walk back and forth between the town and a destination multiple times (like the well and the lumber in the woods). One of my comments before was to change the name from Mirkwood to something more original and I still think that would be a good idea. Also things like the sign outside the mine ("what the fuck else") I would try to reign in. On one hand it is a liiiiitle funny but more than anything it is just making the area feel more like a video game and less like an environment. Looking forward to more development coming!

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
I commented before but I want to reiterate: I absolutely love your art and I think your hero is a 10/10. That said I think the game just needs to spread its wings a bit now. A lot of the quests feel very tiresome with a sort of "go here, get thing" vibe to them, often requiring that I walk back and forth between the town and a destination multiple times (like the well and the lumber in the woods). One of my comments before was to change the name from Mirkwood to something more original and I still think that would be a good idea. Also things like the sign outside the mine ("what the fuck else") I would try to reign in. On one hand it is a liiiiitle funny but more than anything it is just making the area feel more like a video game and less like an environment. Looking forward to more development coming!
Thank You for supporting this project with your feedback!
I really hope this will be more engaging in the future, for now, It's only to see if everything works just fine.
When I work on it I enjoy seeking solutions and sometimes I let some traces of myself being goofy (like the mine, some guards...).
I see your point on the environment feeling(y)

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
EDIT:
Hi, just published the new version 1.2.1.

As I told this update is more "story-based" so don't expect too many new NSFW parts.

This update'll include:

- 2 new major maps to explore

- 1 main NSFW scene

- 2 sides NSFW scenes (shower and game over)

- updated lives system (I deleted the old 3 lives, I'm working to implement more stuff here)

- minor bugs fixed

For the next work, there'll be a complete restyle of the characters step by step. For now I'm in line waiting for my commission to be done.

For now I think we had completed about 15% of the game...

The new version is available for Win, MAC and on brower on the itch page.
I hope for the new version to be ready with a Beta version for android/IOS.

Any constructive opinion is welcome!

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017
Is this AI CG? I see some wonky hands in some of the previews and art in general looks like AI CG but could be mistaken

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
will there be option to have lesbian content with the other girls maybe a harem optional could be nice and helen could have a few class changes story based or not maybe have legendary weapons, armor, and skills from optional side quest they will do a lot of damage, protection or support

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
1) The crows are a bit OP for random encounters in the first area you may enter
2) Some way to recover HP without "dying" would be nice (maybe there is one but I couldn't find it)

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Is this AI CG? I see some wonky hands in some of the previews and art in general looks like AI CG but could be mistaken
Hi, all the pictures are made by an artist. I can guarantee He draws all by himself without AI, I have also all the color palettes and the original sketches so I'm really confident.
Unfortunately for the next update, there'll be a new artist so all the old pictures will be replaced (Also this new artist doesn't use AI content, I checked before commissioning the job

will there be option to have lesbian content with the other girls maybe a harem optional could be nice and helen could have a few class changes story based or not maybe have legendary weapons, armor, and skills from optional side quest they will do a lot of damage, protection or support
For now, there is only one lesbian scene in the game but I'm pretty sure I'll have some more interaction between the female characters.
For weapons, skills ect. for now is very basic but I'll work surely to improve the battle system, now it's really basic...

1) The crows are a bit OP for random encounters in the first area you may enter
2) Some way to recover HP without "dying" would be nice (maybe there is one but I couldn't find it)
Hi, I'll check with the crow's stats.
For the random encounters: are they too high? I was wondering if it's too much for this area...
For the HP you can use a bed (provided only after the first part of the game) or use the statue in the plaza (it was shown in the tutorial at the beginning after the training camp, in the mirror after you receive your orders)
Maybe I need to add some type of mini tutorial in an object in the item menù, so if someone forgot something can check again.
Maybe that will help more.

Reactions: voidzone247
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes