3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

v1c0d1n

Sep 13, 2017
this orc boss triggering me, the dmg he inflicted will become higher the longer the fight goes, which is stupid, idk how some of you kill that boss though, i did use that 2 bliz 1 holy 1 bliz strats just to eliminate those goon of his but thats where the dmg really ramped up

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Tried this to see how bad the translation is..

Sees saved file

Sees recollection room

Random View Shota x Preggy...

Dialog: Bread... bread.... Bread....

Send Help my sides are killing me :KEK:

dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I've beaten the orc boss but then you need to complete subquest. Can't find them all.
Thank you

Edit: Does someone knows how to unlock the grey square in the reminiscence room?

Last edited:
Reactions: xelnaga92

LanguidDR

May 12, 2018
I am currently attempting to translate it but don't hold your breath if someone with actual experience is already doing it or is willing to do it they will surely beat me to getting it out

• Love
Reactions: Nerro and xelnaga92

LanguidDR

May 12, 2018
So to give a little progress report I've finished translating the main story of the game including all it's scenes, but i still would like to finish the post game before posting it here if that alright.

Update: I'm pretty sure I got everything if not most of the game, some stuff I left as is, most of it was combat related, as I didn't want to mess with the formulas the game was using too much for fear of breaking the code.
I want to look over the rules for uploading on the site before I attach anything, but if all goes well I'll upload it in the next hour or two

Last edited:

LanguidDR

May 12, 2018
I'm all set here I just wanna first say to the moderators/administrators: if I'm about to break a rule for doing this I'm very sorry, I could not find documentation when it came to submitting a translation for a game already on site.
I was want to put out this disclaimer: I am NOT fluent in Japanese, this is a fan translation and should in no way be seen as professional, I'm just a goof with some software and a dream.

With that said here:
Hellfrost knight Styria fan translated

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I'm all set here I just wanna first say to the moderators/administrators: if I'm about to break a rule for doing this I'm very sorry, I could not find documentation when it came to submitting a translation for a game already on site.
I was want to put out this disclaimer: I am NOT fluent in Japanese, this is a fan translation and should in no way be seen as professional, I'm just a goof with some software and a dream.

With that said here:

Mega
Hehe boi, finally... Many Thanks Esteemed One.

Edit: Looks fine, kinda bit annoying that the names of people are in the same line as their phrase. Also their names start in small letters...

Last edited:

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019

With that said here:

Mega
Commendable comrade

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018

With that said here:

Mega
Mylord, thank you so much. you should contact the admin so they can update the page

Aug 6, 2020
Hey, can someone tell me how to break the magic barrier in the slums after the six doors to enter the basement.
Your help is appreciated folks.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hey, can someone tell me how to break the magic barrier in the slums after the six doors to enter the basement.
Your help is appreciated folks.
It's a couple pages back where Boomer mentioned it:

You should have found a price lamp in an earlier quest.
Using this takes off 99% of your HP and raises your TP to 100.
Then use the 100 TP skill on the barrier. This skill does a strong attack, that ignores the DEF and gets stronger the less HP you have.

Aug 6, 2020
It's a couple pages back where Boomer mentioned it:

You should have found a price lamp in an earlier quest.
Using this takes off 99% of your HP and raises your TP to 100.
Then use the 100 TP skill on the barrier. This skill does a strong attack, that ignores the DEF and gets stronger the less HP you have.
Love you and thanks for taking your time.
By the way I am just playing this only because its the prequel to the real deal. Do you think I should finish this or just pick up the other game. If so can you just brief the game(in spoiler obviously).

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes