xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
There's one locked scene in the gallery, does anyone know the password? or how to get the scene?
All the story ones get unlocked just by finishing the game and the combat ones are by combat fuckking stuff you seduce or having them seduced at the end of the battle and clicking their portrait on the end panel.

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
All the story ones get unlocked just by finishing the game and the combat ones are by combat fuckking stuff you seduce or having them seduced at the end of the battle and clicking their portrait on the end panel.
I think he missed the one where u gonna peak at the window

orvu

Jul 21, 2017
It doesn't look bad, but I'm not a fan this whole "female protagonist" thing.
It's not that I'm an anti-feminist, but watching sex of one and the same woman gets boring very quickly.
And it's even more boring if everyone else is raping you.

Too bad that we can't play as Incubus :cautious:
Depends on the content of the game, imo. They both have huge disadvantages.

These models are okay but the men look kind of ugly. What's the majority of the content like? Zombies, guards, etc?

Voidd

Apr 16, 2018
So, despite being gay i played this game and genuinely just enjoyed the game for its functionality and design. The animations were smooth (and it was cool to see the sprites still in the animation on the combat field), text was decently written, but it wasn't excessive and it was easy to skip when I wanted to. Obviously the sex stuff didn't do much for me, and it'd be great there was a male/trappy PC - though i can sympathise with how unlikely that would be since it's such a niche market.

I love fantasy games, things like monsters, magic, knights, demons and stuff. I was also surprised to discover that I quite enjoyed the combat system. I'm inexperienced with that style, so i can't speak to how balanced it was - i felt seduction seemed extremely strong since it seemed to be the equivalent of a OHKO.

Regardless, is anyone aware of any decent fantasy games with a similar combat system? I'm typically more used to MMOs and RPGs like Witcher, Elder Scrolls, Amalur etc. Thanks <3

purplemiho

Sep 8, 2017
It did have a great deal more humor, plot and character building than I was expecting, hopefully that level of quality won't mean an inordinate amount of time between updates.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
So, despite being gay i played this game and genuinely just enjoyed the game for its functionality and design. The animations were smooth (and it was cool to see the sprites still in the animation on the combat field), text was decently written, but it wasn't excessive and it was easy to skip when I wanted to. Obviously the sex stuff didn't do much for me, and it'd be great there was a male/trappy PC - though i can sympathise with how unlikely that would be since it's such a niche market.

I love fantasy games, things like monsters, magic, knights, demons and stuff. I was also surprised to discover that I quite enjoyed the combat system. I'm inexperienced with that style, so i can't speak to how balanced it was - i felt seduction seemed extremely strong since it seemed to be the equivalent of a OHKO.

Regardless, is anyone aware of any decent fantasy games with a similar combat system? I'm typically more used to MMOs and RPGs like Witcher, Elder Scrolls, Amalur etc. Thanks <3

I wouldn't write off the possibility. As long as the interactions are not forced on the player, I don't see why it couldn't be implemented. You could support/contact the dev. and find out if it could be an option.

balamorys

Jan 28, 2018
Well, it looks very unique. Good job.

The 2d art looks like it's traced from 3d models tho.
It definitely is but, its not bad from what you usually see. Even some very good professional artists are trying too push what you can do with 3d software and mix with 2d animation or pictures like what we had with Spiderman Into the Spiderverse.

And Maciej Kuciara's artwork.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

Voidd

Apr 16, 2018
I wouldn't write off the possibility. As long as the interactions are not forced on the player, I don't see why it couldn't be implemented. You could support/contact the dev. and find out if it could be an option.
Yeah was thinking that. Just an alternative player char at the start, or perhaps an optional transformation or something could work.

Reactions: RedZone30

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
So you only face male opponents?
Asking because female opponents would boost this games appeal (for me at least) by a LOT

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So you only face male opponents?
Asking because female opponents would boost this games appeal (for me at least) by a LOT
We're only on the first version, which only has m/f and solo scenes thus far. However the MC makes it clear she also likes girls and is actively disappointed about how little she gets with any. She also actively flirts with the female party member and propositions a female villager.

inszel

Dec 29, 2017
It doesn't look bad, but I'm not a fan this whole "female protagonist" thing.
It's not that I'm an anti-feminist, but watching sex of one and the same woman gets boring very quickly.
And it's even more boring if everyone else is raping you.

Too bad that we can't play as Incubus :cautious:
for those of us who are female, it is a nice change. even more so when a majority of erotic games are from a male point of view or character's.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
as I ride on my futa high horse, staring down at these arguing plebs, on my way to frolic with my fellow closet gays and degenerates

this game's pretty good, ngl, hope they stick with it and complete it.

D

Deleted member 254714

[...] Unfortunately, many games are made by men, so that a female character is very often pushed into sexual acts without any alternatives.
I think thats how male fantasy works, its not about alternatives, its about best driven scenario that leads to act.

D

Deleted member 1069615

missing .sh file for linux version
Check that the file nw in the game folder has it's permissions set to execute. Then open a terminal in (or navigate to) the game's folder and type ./nw to play.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Very interesting so far. But the actions taken to prevent cheat engine, and save editing seem quite excessive.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes