Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Also regarding the vanilla pregnancy quest, barteke22 has the preg mod and apparently in a recent update the quest has been expanded/changed somehow (most likely something to keep the character in school after pregnancy or update the model with pregnancy but idk there).

Oh yea, fun thing I found: either there's a weird bug in the game's configuration with population, some mod or update messed with something, or NPCs can be divorced/buy two houses and the game is deep. I randomly see NPCs that don't have anything after their name (i.e. usually student or parent), and while Dianna King kinda makes sense if you argue she's undercover, I figured I'd flirt with random townspeople after seeing one who wasn't a parent (named Lydia, a futa) and went over to their bachelorette pad and stayed the night only seeing them... only to ask and find out that the person they love shares the same last name as them and they have 3 kids together.

So after finding the other parent (named Ivy), I went to their house, and not only were the kids all there, but sometimes the Lydia would show up and sleep in bed with them. I bring this up as bug/wtf mostly because I got the first parent to high relationship and they gave me a key even after breaking in... when I broke into both houses... and the key doesn't even work for the second house.

Basically, Lydia (who is a random NPC, not special as far as I'm aware), should either have the 'parent' tag as she is a 'father', and it is weird that she even has a separate house from her spouse.

*also I feel bad kinda for abusing this bug, but sometimes if you do the full chat option you can talk to someone enough that after flirting with them, you can ask if their single, and I think the flirt has to be successful first, but basically instead of getting a reply you'll just get +5 friendship... and you can repeat this as long as you want. So every time you meet an NPC you're interested in, you just spam "are you single" after saying you like sports or music once, and that gets you their phone number and address.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So, did the real creator die, or give up, or just run out of ideas and ability, then rage-quit, then change his/her mind and try to rekindle a smoldering ember?

I only ask, because I started playing this game again, remembering it being fun and having a similar "what my brain constructed", format... But I realize now that I could not have been more wrong. Wow, this game went from bad to worse in just three years, without taking one step forward in that time! I just didn't remember how bad it was, until I played it again. It was so much better in my mind. :p

None of the 1.10.xx versions work right for me, at all. Missing stats, missing indicator bars, broken EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE and poor setup and install instructions which are a "requirement" just to play the "Beta". (I get it, it's a beta... It works until it doesn't then it works again, hopefully, eventually.)

Stuck playing 1.9.xx (Whatever the latest one is.) Which is only a little bit better. It works, sort-of... So many "too specific events", are killing the game, because whatever code SHOULD be triggering the events, just isn't happening, for whatever reason. (It's not about randomness. I am talking about the hard-coded events that should happen, in sequence.)

Got hit with the "Carl Walker" bug, where I now have 48 pictures of him and there is no event interaction happening with him, at any point in time, at any location, in any instance. So that is a dead end. Even though, if you push through the broken event, you CAN eventually get to the other investigations. Requires multiple visits to break through the broken event. But the detective still gives me a new picture every time, though there are "NONE" events. (That's some stupid programming! Who makes "NONE" events, tied to an option to select? Why show the button at all, or even the investigator, or the office? If there is NONE left.)

Both of teachers that SHOULD be paying me a visit, in my office, to "service me", never show-up and calling them to my office leaves them just standing there, as dumb as the other random characters. Same with the one student who should also be visiting me, but doesn't. (Not sure if Peter should visit, but I think it said something about that when I accidentally picked the wrong choice and made him my "slave".)

The teacher who should be handling detention in the basement never shows-up. Students don't show-up either, when I select that as the punishment.

Not sure what happened to the girl I rescued, but I chose to let her go, and never saw her again. So anti-climatic, unless that is just ALSO another broken event.

The teacher into "younger students", that whole chain is busted, because of some stupid issue with "[Color]" not being a valid color. Got past that, but it only did the first interaction of choices, then died and no more after that.

The game seems dead now, with nothing left to do, but I KNOW I don't have all the PTA items done... Well, I thought there was more to do. Would be nice to see something to indicate that there are no more... Instead of another "NOTHING" as a "blank list of items to NOT select", at a PTA meeting.

Everyone in town is essentially naked, fucking all over, and I am able to fuck anyone in public, anywhere and have nearly zero issues with anyone. Corruption and Lust and Inhibition are finally maxxed, after DAYS of painful hypnotizing of everyone in tiny groups of 20. I am sure a few have some wiggle-room, but I can't find them. I'm not THAT ambitious to try all 1200 people, individually.

Classes are not at 100% yet, but I am not sure what the point is anymore... Besides hitting those numbers, just to hit them, or end the game after the 2nd year. (Just entered the 2nd year now, and I am totally bored at this point, and apparently also stuck. As if getting un-stuck might do something more... I already have all PTA items, as far as I know, unless more are hidden in these broken events.)

Still don't like.. no, I hate, the messed-up "date system" interactions. So uninformative and horribly executed, and lack-luster and uneventful at the same time. I can have sex with anyone, at almost any time, by just hypnotizing them. Why waste any more effort that just makes it harder? Don't even need numbers or birthdays or addresses. Just pick them off the street and do whatever you want and they like it, many times without even hypnotizing. (Guess there are a few stubborn ones. That's a realistic bonus.)

Don't get me started on the pregnancy mod... Cute, but OMG, it's about as needed, or functional, as the rest of the game. (Understandable that it's a new addition. So that isn't a complaint and it's more of a general observation.)

Still annoyed that the classes keep defaulting back to 11 classes, after taking time to reduce them so they match the number of teachers. Then it erases the actual schedules, if you reduce them! Adding the fact that it keeps pooling people into class #2 and #11, while reducing numbers of students in other classes, where they are NEEDED. For no apparent reason, after you purposely set them to be "distributed". But if you leave all 11 classes, which makes many classes without teachers, then it doesn't mess with altering the students in classes and because you leave it at 11 classes, it doesn't erase your scheduled classes. Again, screwing with the students because there are only a limited number of classes that use the same rooms.

Honestly, the whole "classes system", is a waste of a game element. It honestly doesn't matter and no-one wants to manage 400 individual students in such a clumsy way. Especially when they defy your actions and go "wherever", after you close the screen. I am still not sure why it even exists in the game, except just to exist. That could have been left totally automated and "assumed". (What school even allows students to enter school past enrollment, who is totally uneducated, at-least up to that same level of education as the others?)

Oh, now there is an unfinished VIP area in the unfinished Cabaret Lobby, with the unfinished Club/Bar and the unfinished Dining Room... To go along with the unfinished Church and the unfinished everything-else that is in the game. Ten years later and it's getting an update to a new system that just breaks everything more and makes it even harder and more confusing to add and develop mods, for all the unfinished locations and broken events! Was this game silently handed down to someone, or is it just at the creative and programming limits of its creator?

Adding insult to injury, the horrible map navigation STILL hasn't changed to make logical sense. Not even in relation to the map that is provided in two annoying parts. (With and without roads, which is literally ZERO help or function in navigating. Especially since half the locations are just roads themselves. So it just shows more roads that you can't even select to navigate to?!?!)

I was tempted to get a walk-through, but in the current state of the game, I don't think it will offer much help. It's a dice-roll to see if it works, or not, and you are forced to do it all over again, and hope for the best the second, third, fourth... That's a LOT of effort for such little content. By the time I get to anything possibly fappable, I forgot that I even wanted to fap! Then I think to myself... This doesn't belong here... Oh wait, that's right, it does... It just should have been here ten days sooner. Then there is points where it's just fap, fap, fap, fap content, and you forget that you are playing a game, and wonder why it suddenly all stopped and you are fighting the game, just to get it to function again, for more fapables that you already saw too much of, ten times over.

• Angry
Reactions: Boudicart

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, did the real creator die, or give up, or just run out of ideas and ability, then rage-quit, then change his/her mind and try to rekindle a smoldering ember?

I only ask, because I started playing this game again, remembering it being fun and having a similar "what my brain constructed", format... But I realize now that I could not have been more wrong. Wow, this game went from bad to worse in just three years, without taking one step forward in that time! I just didn't remember how bad it was, until I played it again. It was so much better in my mind. :p

None of the 1.10.xx versions work right for me, at all. Missing stats, missing indicator bars, broken EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE and poor setup and install instructions which are a "requirement" just to play the "Beta". (I get it, it's a beta... It works until it doesn't then it works again, hopefully, eventually.)

Stuck playing 1.9.xx (Whatever the latest one is.) Which is only a little bit better. It works, sort-of... So many "too specific events", are killing the game, because whatever code SHOULD be triggering the events, just isn't happening, for whatever reason. (It's not about randomness. I am talking about the hard-coded events that should happen, in sequence.)

Got hit with the "Carl Walker" bug, where I now have 48 pictures of him and there is no event interaction happening with him, at any point in time, at any location, in any instance. So that is a dead end. Even though, if you push through the broken event, you CAN eventually get to the other investigations. Requires multiple visits to break through the broken event. But the detective still gives me a new picture every time, though there are "NONE" events. (That's some stupid programming! Who makes "NONE" events, tied to an option to select? Why show the button at all, or even the investigator, or the office? If there is NONE left.)

Both of teachers that SHOULD be paying me a visit, in my office, to "service me", never show-up and calling them to my office leaves them just standing there, as dumb as the other random characters. Same with the one student who should also be visiting me, but doesn't. (Not sure if Peter should visit, but I think it said something about that when I accidentally picked the wrong choice and made him my "slave".)

The teacher who should be handling detention in the basement never shows-up. Students don't show-up either, when I select that as the punishment.

Not sure what happened to the girl I rescued, but I chose to let her go, and never saw her again. So anti-climatic, unless that is just ALSO another broken event.

The teacher into "younger students", that whole chain is busted, because of some stupid issue with "[Color]" not being a valid color. Got past that, but it only did the first interaction of choices, then died and no more after that.

The game seems dead now, with nothing left to do, but I KNOW I don't have all the PTA items done... Well, I thought there was more to do. Would be nice to see something to indicate that there are no more... Instead of another "NOTHING" as a "blank list of items to NOT select", at a PTA meeting.

Everyone in town is essentially naked, fucking all over, and I am able to fuck anyone in public, anywhere and have nearly zero issues with anyone. Corruption and Lust and Inhibition are finally maxxed, after DAYS of painful hypnotizing of everyone in tiny groups of 20. I am sure a few have some wiggle-room, but I can't find them. I'm not THAT ambitious to try all 1200 people, individually.

Classes are not at 100% yet, but I am not sure what the point is anymore... Besides hitting those numbers, just to hit them, or end the game after the 2nd year. (Just entered the 2nd year now, and I am totally bored at this point, and apparently also stuck. As if getting un-stuck might do something more... I already have all PTA items, as far as I know, unless more are hidden in these broken events.)

Still don't like.. no, I hate, the messed-up "date system" interactions. So uninformative and horribly executed, and lack-luster and uneventful at the same time. I can have sex with anyone, at almost any time, by just hypnotizing them. Why waste any more effort that just makes it harder? Don't even need numbers or birthdays or addresses. Just pick them off the street and do whatever you want and they like it, many times without even hypnotizing. (Guess there are a few stubborn ones. That's a realistic bonus.)

Don't get me started on the pregnancy mod... Cute, but OMG, it's about as needed, or functional, as the rest of the game. (Understandable that it's a new addition. So that isn't a complaint and it's more of a general observation.)

Still annoyed that the classes keep defaulting back to 11 classes, after taking time to reduce them so they match the number of teachers. Then it erases the actual schedules, if you reduce them! Adding the fact that it keeps pooling people into class #2 and #11, while reducing numbers of students in other classes, where they are NEEDED. For no apparent reason, after you purposely set them to be "distributed". But if you leave all 11 classes, which makes many classes without teachers, then it doesn't mess with altering the students in classes and because you leave it at 11 classes, it doesn't erase your scheduled classes. Again, screwing with the students because there are only a limited number of classes that use the same rooms.

Honestly, the whole "classes system", is a waste of a game element. It honestly doesn't matter and no-one wants to manage 400 individual students in such a clumsy way. Especially when they defy your actions and go "wherever", after you close the screen. I am still not sure why it even exists in the game, except just to exist. That could have been left totally automated and "assumed". (What school even allows students to enter school past enrollment, who is totally uneducated, at-least up to that same level of education as the others?)

Oh, now there is an unfinished VIP area in the unfinished Cabaret Lobby, with the unfinished Club/Bar and the unfinished Dining Room... To go along with the unfinished Church and the unfinished everything-else that is in the game. Ten years later and it's getting an update to a new system that just breaks everything more and makes it even harder and more confusing to add and develop mods, for all the unfinished locations and broken events! Was this game silently handed down to someone, or is it just at the creative and programming limits of its creator?

Adding insult to injury, the horrible map navigation STILL hasn't changed to make logical sense. Not even in relation to the map that is provided in two annoying parts. (With and without roads, which is literally ZERO help or function in navigating. Especially since half the locations are just roads themselves. So it just shows more roads that you can't even select to navigate to?!?!)

I was tempted to get a walk-through, but in the current state of the game, I don't think it will offer much help. It's a dice-roll to see if it works, or not, and you are forced to do it all over again, and hope for the best the second, third, fourth... That's a LOT of effort for such little content. By the time I get to anything possibly fappable, I forgot that I even wanted to fap! Then I think to myself... This doesn't belong here... Oh wait, that's right, it does... It just should have been here ten days sooner. Then there is points where it's just fap, fap, fap, fap content, and you forget that you are playing a game, and wonder why it suddenly all stopped and you are fighting the game, just to get it to function again, for more fapables that you already saw too much of, ten times over.
Not sure if he died, but he abandoned the game and the community behind it picked it back up.

In case you weren't aware, based on your comments about unfinished content and how little content there is overall, something like 99% of the writing people have left in some capacity, either leaving in the sense that they actively distanced themselves from this project or in the sense that they dropped off the face of the Earth without a word and we can only assume they will not be back. There is maybe one person left writing content and they are busy with other aspects of existing content that do not include developing it further. Everyone else is on the engine team, the people who tweak under the hood.

As far as modding capability, actually, 1.10 was dedicated to things like making modding more friendly so that the game isn't reliant on people like those who have already left the project. 1.10 was a massive engine update that included more modding support.

On the girl you rescued, pretty sure her parents whisked her away because of the incident, which eliminates her from the game. This is definitely intended behavior.

Reactions: DougTheC

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
i noticed an answer to this question in page 70 something, saying the quest was bugged (but that was years ago) i am having the same problem with obtaining a camera to use for susan hooter at 2300 .. all cameras i buy are gift wrapped and spy cam does nothing .. is the quest still bugged?
Never had that issue; sometimes she won't be there 23:00-00:00, but if she is, the pictures just 'happen', just like other non-planted-camera events (Carmen, etc.).

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Don't really know who made this game, but currently we've got 1 dev and 2 modders that joined recently, mostly on engine side, as the side you're commenting about (scenario) was mostly done by another team (which was lost along with the website).

Almost all the bugs you're referring to were 1.9.5 ones, which was a good 3 years ago. As for the newer version you seem to be talking about the Beta, which is also like 2 years old (we're on 1.10.0.+ full release, and they're not cross-compatible). If you can't get a clean 1.10.0.+ download (without mods) working, then idk what to tell you, as you're alone in that afaik.

The class reset thing comes from one of your mods (KoS age sorting I think). Also keep in mind that (if I remember right) and I don't want to shift blame as I'm sure were some bugs in 1.9.5 (like Walker), but KoS hasn't been properly updated since 1.8.X (or earlier). It's only been ported since - so it will likely be missing a few bugfixes in the events it overhauls (unless someone properly updated them).

Stuff like blank lists is down to how the scenario people (modders/players) design the events, they were probably expecting to add more stuff there at some point. Events not proceeding I can't really help you with, it's usually a case of calling someone to your office, interacting with them, or some specific conditions, but you're playing an older version and I've not done a proper playthrough in 5 years due to time constraints.

Last edited:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
i noticed an answer to this question in page 70 something, saying the quest was bugged (but that was years ago) i am having the same problem with obtaining a camera to use for susan hooter at 2300 .. all cameras i buy are gift wrapped and spy cam does nothing .. is the quest still bugged?
It is just the spy cam. Be in her bedroom with it at 2300--2359, & it should progress unless she is not home.

If further problems, post savegame & we'll try to help.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
I was messing with the files trying to change the relationship stat then this happened View attachment 1856359
I re-downloaded the game but this still happened.
Does anyone know how I can fully reset my game to get rid of this error?
Looks like you enabled layout debugging, you can turn it off in Debug > The World > tick at bottom. You don't want to save your game if you've walked around with it enabled (as it force unlocks locations).

Relationship isn't a stat, it's a person > person database connection. If you don't know SQL the easiest way to edit it would be via VEE (how events do it).

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
Does anyone know how to get more school rules? I done all the current ones but no more are popping up i ask around about the school policies and they say they want to be naked but that option wont pop up on the pta meeting. Also how do i change other character's clothes or get them to wear the collar? I feel like there's alot of school policies im missing but i dont know how to unlock them.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Does anyone know how to get more school rules? I done all the current ones but no more are popping up i ask around about the school policies and they say they want to be naked but that option wont pop up on the pta meeting. Also how do i change other character's clothes or get them to wear the collar? I feel like there's alot of school policies im missing but i dont know how to unlock them.
Have you completed the Nature's Way chain? Nude Uniform is tied to that. There are several tied to Sam Keller, and some tied to having the Ward and completing the Hardmann chain.

Televizi

Feb 8, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to edit the relationship stat via SQL commands or through VEE (visual event editor)? If so, what SQL command do I put in or how do I use VEE to change the relationship stat.

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
Nature's Way starts with the reporter on the beach; Hardmann starts with you catching her leaving Gym class and following her. Sam can trigger if you have someone other than her teaching Theoretical Sex Ed.
I did all of those i waited for the reporter she never showed up. I took samantha off the sex ed nothing happened. i waited for hardman she never showed up.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So I know it's been asked before, but in my pursuit of optimizing quests/teachers I kinda didn't upgrade the computer lab/spam mad science to corrupt the school until now, but for whatever reason I can't get SPE club to kick off. Most students are 20-30+ corruption and are in sexy uniforms so from what I know code wise I should have the event kick off if I see a girl in the computer lab (it's not upgraded to the $5k version but that didn't matter before). I even copied the save and deleted a bunch of clubs in case it was "person is not in a club", but still didn't trigger.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes