hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Ok so new error, This is
Where do i find this useful bit of information?
main page, under the downloads the attachment. Ps don't update, its a mess, so many more errors, 1.10.0.0 is so much more stable. 1.10.0.3 is just so rushed, they are actively updating it right now. Unless your facing game breaking errors or somthing just wait.

Last edited:

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Any new images added with the new update? I downloaded the latest one, but what really keeps me coming back to the game is the gradual lewdification of the images as the corruption in the town increases a la Ashford Academy. Honestly care very little for the questing as long as theres a dearth of images, and there are ways to obtain new batches of images to upgrade the current pool.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
God the cheerleader's uniforms event is so annoying, That it repeats to let you change the style of them is nice, but that it has stats attached what gets me. Like once you have ordered new ones I feel like they shouldn't get minuses for being told they are on the way, and that there is a minus for they should be in the store room today I'll go check is bs, if you don't check that the box is there before 15:00 they get sad, despite that you are telling them they will have them in minutes. I feel that after a few loops it should stop having a lot of the minuses considering its meant to loop for quality of life.

Reactions: DougTheC

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The Lexville mod is no longer being developed and it has remained on version 1.9.5
Is there confirmation that development has actually stopped? Last communication I am aware of is that the modder was waiting for the 1.10 version of the game to come out of beta and that was before we lost the old forum.

Last edited:

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for the assistance on that, but now the save won't even load -- error says something about hash mismatch.

First time I've had such an issue with the game. I did forget that I had to do the update with Debug, so thanks again for that info.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
why this game is so good rated, i really curious
I did noticed a lot of balance change's in the latest version that remove the more exploitive parts of the game that let you get around the slow corruption part.
No more hypotizing them all night in there sleep.
Anoying but understanable.

For the most part why this is rated so well is that despite all its flaws it is still the best headmaster corrupting school game.
Others are lacking the sheer gameplay options.
And while i am sure games like headmaster have better sex scene(I woudnt know i can not stand the mc)
I have yet to find a better game at turning a school into your personal sex kingdom.

No other game has:
A class system.
A reputation system.
A loyalty system.
A clothing system.
A story that doesnt rely on outsiders wanting you to corrupt an all girl school.
Large cast of interesting characters.
A feeling of progression.
Free roaming.
Etc.

But you are correct.
The sex sence are really dated.
Back in the bad old days it was understandable.
But these days where spoiled with characters that accauly look like themselves when being fucked.
In short: It is rated highly because it is a great game with great gameplay and great story.
Mostly dragged down by a lack of decent sex scene's and the fact they could have done even more.
Still when your biggest competation is abbandon game ashford academy and headmaster the idiot mc.
You really are the best by simple lack of competation.

I still hope one day we get an even better game about corrupting a school then hentai highschool.
But i dont expect it.
It took what?
10 years to make hhs+ what it is today.
And it still isnt as good as it shoud be.
I can not imagine the resources required to make something even better.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way to add specific NPC to your school class?
For example, I meet while walking "Amber Rose" and I like her, how do I enlist her?
Thanks in advance.
Is there a way to add specific students via console?

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
How to obtain the futa drug I have finish the quest with Karin Hardman but i didn't obtain the recipe

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
How to obtain the futa drug I have finish the quest with Karin Hardman but i didn't obtain the recipe
It used to be you could only obtain the cure or the make futa drug, depending on your choice early on. You do obtain one by buying getting the chem lab and leveling up your chemistry. It's a pretty slow and expensive process, so beware. You'll get a bunch of other drugs on the way... there was a way to obtain both drugs, but I honestly don't know all the changes from the last 5 stable builds.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Did you pick the i like you as you are option?
Unless something changed since last time i played.
You need to tell serria hardman(that was the kids name right?) that you like her the way she is or you can not unlock the recipe.
Beyond that just research in the chemlab.
I believe you need to have a rather high amount of chemisty to unlock the cure's.

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
It used to be you could only obtain the cure or the make futa drug, depending on your choice early on. You do obtain one by buying getting the chem lab and leveling up your chemistry. It's a pretty slow and expensive process, so beware. You'll get a bunch of other drugs on the way... there was a way to obtain both drugs, but I honestly don't know all the changes from the last 5 stable builds.
I only have the slut maker and corruptor yes i saw the changes are very confused for me

Did you pick the i like you as you are option?
Unless something changed since last time i played.
You need to tell serria hardman(that was the kids name right?) that you like her the way she is or you can not unlock the recipe.
Beyond that just research in the chemlab.
I believe you need to have a rather high amount of chemisty to unlock the cure's.
Yes i have pick up the the right line for sierra maybe i think its the level of chemistry what the level required for the drug ?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I only have the slut maker and corruptor yes i saw the changes are very confused for me

Yes i have pick up the the right line for sierra maybe i think its the level of chemistry what the level required for the drug ?
Probely.
I dont recall how high you need.
I tent to keep hardman for last.
Smith>Hooters>Coppers>Hardman.
Makes most sense storywise.

So yeah you probley shoud just level up your alchemy chemisty.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
The good news is that I managed to get it to use the old saves and have the time-pass buttons. The Bad news is now it doesn't show any stats when I click on a student/teacher/staff/ ME.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there any guide for Teachers & PTA Members events/quests?
I see that old wiki is down.
Thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any guide for Teachers & PTA Members events/quests?
I see that old wiki is down.
Thanks in advance.
Your phone will have many of them and the detective will get the teachers quest going.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Apologies if already answered.
Is there an option to install a mod (specifically pregnancy) and run it WITHOUT starting new game? I would not like to redo those hours upon hours of progress...

skeleton52

Oct 20, 2018
Does anyone know what is the correct option for sayoko and what does it mean that I am in the part of confronting her?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes