Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hevensdragon, 1.10.0.3 (a mis-naming, it's actually 1.10.1.0), is no longer the most up-to-date version. There's been bugfixes put out for it.
In short, update your game.

Reactions: a1fox3

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
It's become very difficult to use corruptor and slutmaker. Everybody just knocks them off your hands and glares at you. How to bypass this?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
No, 1.10.1.2 is the latest version.
Grab the update from here: Mega
You would have a point if one barteke a dev wasn't specifically telling me 1.10.0.3 in the comment I'm replying to, which is why I'm saying 1.10.0.3 has those errors, and two f95 still only has 1.10.0.3 listed as the most updated and the newest download.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
It's become very difficult to use corruptor and slutmaker. Everybody just knocks them off your hands and glares at you. How to bypass this?
go to a populated area, click inventory and put them in the areas inventory, this leaves them there on the ground, npc's will take them if interested and use them. works for many items.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But I want to target PTA members specifically.
Then you will have to work on them with convo's and dates until they will take them from you.
Some of them you can drop them in the area inventory and they may or may not pick them up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And mine looks like this image.

Thanks for the second answer. Looks like I'll be building the lab sooner than I thought.
My guess is that its letting you know how well the teacher is in that class.
Just my guess at this time, I just started a new playthrough so it will take me a while to see what it is.
Maybe one of the dev's can shed light on that.

It may have something to do with the students because each one is different in different classes.

Yep need a dev to tell us what it is for.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You would have a point if one barteke a dev wasn't specifically telling me 1.10.0.3 in the comment I'm replying to, which is why I'm saying 1.10.0.3 has those errors, and two f95 still only has 1.10.0.3 listed as the most updated and the newest download.
My point is, you're reporting errors for an out of date version.
Take my advice and update your game.
You shouldn't be relying on F95 to always have the latest version of anything.

The folder I linked to with the update patch (and full version with the patch already installed) is the official MEGA folder.
You really ought to check out the official site sometime yourself. There's stuff going on there and barteke22 is actually a good guy.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Cheers, boss, I missed that setting

I'll see if it works on a loaded save

Edit: No, it doesnt, looks like I'll be restarting after like 8 hours, lmao
grab the indicators and difficulty mod from here one of the options in it lets you disable minigames. you can add this into a already started save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is the easiest way to change the value of rep?
Being nice to everyone and have the right clothes on.
Moving from classroom to classroom helping everyone who needs it.

Now if you want to cheat it and bypass a lot of content then hit the debug mod in the lower right corner and at the bottom type in "a" and it will bring up all the add commands you can use.

italiano

Sep 19, 2017
hey there
for the quest of Andy the principle brother how can i give him work so i can pay him money to get girly clothes ?

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
How can i cheat friendship and relationship value ? Last verion we had a mod can config stat but i dont see one at this version

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can i cheat friendship and relationship value ? Last verion we had a mod can config stat but i dont see one at this version
It is very easy in game, I get the sister to having sex with MC there very first day she arrives and the same can be done with any other NPC.
Go to OP and click on "Walkthrough" for my quick and easy way to get sex with any NPC.
I should say about 90% of them anyway, the few may need a little bit of convo's first but you will get there.

Once you can fuck them it raises up there relationship fast.

Reactions: raingirth

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Good afternoon. Sorry, maybe there was already such a question, but I did not find it.
I built a chemical laboratory, I have 100% of knowledge in chemistry, I received medicines that transform a futa to a man or woman, but I did not receive the medicine that transform the man in a futa. Is it possible to get this medicine, and if - yes, then how?

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
It is very easy in game, I get the sister to having sex with MC there very first day she arrives and the same can be done with any other NPC.
Go to OP and click on "Walkthrough" for my quick and easy way to get sex with any NPC.
I should say about 90% of them anyway, the few may need a little bit of convo's first but you will get there.

Once you can fuck them it raises up there relationship fast.
Oh i just read that. Very useful! Anyway do you know how to set max age of population ? Honestly i dont want to see some girls i like but at 5x years old lol

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes