BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I have the chemistry lab, but there's no equipment in there. I'm reading the textbook, but how do I start doing experiments?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a money cheat at all for this game?
Yes in the lower right corner where is says "Debug" click on that and at the bottom type in "a" and it will bring up all the cheats that add to the game including money, be aware that cheating things into pockets use to break the game but cheating money was ok.
I have the chemistry lab, but there's no equipment in there. I'm reading the textbook, but how do I start doing experiments?
Read it a few more times.

Reactions: BobN290

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
No. v1.10.0.3 is outdated, and as stated it was essentially mislabeled when it was released and should have been labeled v1.10.1.0 from the start, as it was fixed to indicate. In fact, v1.10.1.2 is the current up-to-date release at the moment. That's the version you should be getting right now, not the outdated and apparently somewhat buggy v1.10.0.3.
Please learn what quotation marks are.

• Angry
Reactions: DougTheC

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I downloaded version 1.9.5 and installed the Lexville mod, but for some reason it is not in the script

Chaos369

Sep 28, 2020
Ok so yesterday the game worked with mods, today nothing... I can do without most of the mods but I do want both that basic cheats mod and the option to have both siblings living with you. Help?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
You need to read book "Intro to Chemistry" several times (I think to raise skill to 20) and then you can start making drugs.
Book is found in Chem Lab after upgrade if I remember correctly.
Hope this helps.

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
What is the effect of "Told to Seek Love"?

Does it boost relationship with MC, or send the poor waif out into a leering world?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a list of "quests" somewhere?
This is a kinda like walkthrough.
Someone did this up back in 1.9.5 but it should still be usable now.
It has some of the quest but not all but can get you started.
One quest I know of that is not here is the "Missing Girl" quest.

Ok so yesterday the game worked with mods, today nothing... I can do without most of the mods but I do want both that basic cheats mod and the option to have both siblings living with you. Help?
Need more info.
The game just wont start or ???
If the game will not start then it could be your anti-virus program is blocking it.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Is there an issue with the weights on population data? I'm not really a fan of futa's so I've set the regular futa weight to 0 (didn't mess with any special ones, just the regular) while adjusting the male/female appropriately and my new city's filled with them. What should be 0 seems like a solid 10-15%.
I'm using the most recent version if that's important.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there an issue with the weights on population data? I'm not really a fan of futa's so I've set the regular futa weight to 0 (didn't mess with any special ones, just the regular) while adjusting the male/female appropriately and my new city's filled with them. What should be 0 seems like a solid 10-15%.
I'm using the most recent version if that's important.
Before you had to have at least 1% and the other 2 needed to be close to 50/50 and all had to add up to 100%
I don't know if its been changed now but I always did 1% futa, 59% female and 40% male and it worked for me.
Most club quests needed close to 50/50 male female to work and needed 20 or more students for the quest to start.

Now this new game I have not looked at the ratios to see how they need to be.
The config file has changed and I need time to go through all of them, I just don't have the time now and a Dev could shed light on this.

Reactions: Daba

Chaos369

Sep 28, 2020
Ok so yesterday afternoon when I was playing with mods things were working fine but later on when I tried the mods were all of a sudden causing the heads on all characters to disappear, if they showed up at all. I was trying to respond to a1fox3 but I think I did it wrong.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so yesterday afternoon when I was playing with mods things were working fine but later on when I tried the mods were all of a sudden causing the heads on all characters to disappear, if they showed up at all. I was trying to respond to a1fox3 but I think I did it wrong.
What version of the game?

What mod and please provide links.

Apr 23, 2018
Aus der DefaultGameConfig.xml
<!--STUDENTS: AGES, GENDERS, BODY SIZES AND GENDER PREFS-->

<!--Students-->
<PopulationGenerationData>
<AgeRange>
<Min>16</Min>
<Max>19</Max>
here you can change the Age of Students, Adults have there own stat Block...
----------------------------------
same File here you can change the Genderratio
<!-- STUDENT GENDER MIX: To change the mix of genders (i.e. to add more males, females or futanaris):

1. Just below you will see:
<MalePercentage>45</MalePercentage>
<FemalePercentage>45</FemalePercentage>
<FutanariPercentage>10</FutanariPercentage>

2. As the definitions suggest, these are percentages of Male, Female and Futanari.
Change to suite your preference, within limitations below, keeping the combined total equal to 100.

LIMITATIONS:
a. The percentages don't effect special characters.
b. Having zero Futa's will work (though you may still see Futa events).
c. Having zero or very low percentages for males and females will NOT work.
b. A MINIMUM of 30% males and 30% females is REQUIRED at game start.

Note 1: While you could still play with a heavy bias towards one gender there are various issues:
- In general, the game assumes a reasonably mix of males and females
- Many events (including main story events) will either not fire or fire much less often (so you may well miss them)
- Some older events may even throw an exception

Note 2: Later in the game, the required minimums reduce:
- Assuming you acquire Futa transform drugs at a 'normal' pace (i.e. don't cheat through debug) most, if not all,
issues will be past tense if you later tip the gender balance using Futa transform drugs.-->

<MalePercentage>45</MalePercentage>
<FemalePercentage>45</FemalePercentage>
<FutanariPercentage>10</FutanariPercentage>
-----------------------------

you can change nearly everything

the file is under /Schools/NormalSchool/Config
So when I access the default game config.xml file I don't see any of these options. There isn't a like for male percentage or a age range line. The only thing I see is a minimum age but no maximum.

Chaos369

Sep 28, 2020
version is 1.10.0.3 and the mods are as follows:
GPCC (obviously)
AnnetteAndAndy
AskforaKey
CheatMode
Collar
CorruptPreaching
FindMyPhone
Futa Mod Overhaul
HomeRelax
IndcatorsAndDifficulty
MoreLakeEvents
NewSexySchoolUniformVariant
Pregnancy
PrincipalShoesOnly
TakeTheTrashOut
TeacherCompendium
Thaiboy's Mixed Pack
Tahiboy's Yaoi Pack
ViolentFemalePunishmentPeepersEvent
Visible_Grunge_Arousal
Wait1Minute
WigShop

Unfortunately not sure what you mean by links so I do not have those. ughh and again I didn't do the reply correctly.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
when you release a missing student, can you immediately go to the basement or just release her?
You either release her or take her to your basement. You'll probably fail many times, though, either fall asleep or because the timing isn't right, so have patience, you can retry (there is a time limit though)

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes