Oct 25, 2017
With the newest update, I get "Something is broken in SexCheck, or with the character you just checked" whenever I enter my home, with Anette there. I have no mods, and I haven't changed anything with the debugger. Any idea what the problem could be?

Another thing: It seems the loading times have gone up significantly this version. Even if I turn paperdolls off, and change schedulling update to the lowest setting. Is this just me?

Last edited:

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
You would have a point if one barteke a dev wasn't specifically telling me 1.10.0.3 in the comment I'm replying to, which is why I'm saying 1.10.0.3 has those errors, and two f95 still only has 1.10.0.3 listed as the most updated and the newest download.

But I was literally telling you (multiple times) that the 0.3 patch was deprecated and replaced by another patch within a few hours and that you *shouldn't* be using that one OR 0.0 (which had the same scenario).

And idk who prepares the mirrors for this site, though they could be using our mega.nz and gofile links (since those are kept up to date).

Konro

Jul 14, 2019
Anyone knows where to go on the first Town meeting? I reached the specific date and went to all the locations with save scumming but it didn't trigger anything. Some people said that an event will happen at 6pm but it didn't occur for me anyone does anyone know about this issue? I'm on version 1.10.1.2.

Konro

Jul 14, 2019
Earlier in the afternoon. It may tell the time in the phone calendar.
The calendar just says that it happens on the current day no time stated. I don't know what's happening but I'll try to make a new game and see if it will fix it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh i just read that. Very useful! Anyway do you know how to set max age of population ? Honestly i dont want to see some girls i like but at 5x years old lol
It use to be in the config file but it has changed now and I have not taken a look at it yet.

Just found it or I hope so, have not tried yet.
You need to edit there age range here, or I hope so.
(Where you have the game)\HHS+1.10.1.2-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\PopulationData\Parameters
I don't have time to mess with it right now but if it works for you please let me know.
Anyone knows where to go on the first Town meeting? I reached the specific date and went to all the locations with save scumming but it didn't trigger anything. Some people said that an event will happen at 6pm but it didn't occur for me anyone does anyone know about this issue? I'm on version 1.10.1.2.
Be in your home and it will auto kick off for you, you don't go looking for it.

Last edited:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Is it just me or is it virtually impossible to raise friendship with just about anyone? You can ask them a question or two and that's that. Now you're sitting at 5-15 friendship and can't progress any further with them unless you hypnotise them to hell and back for miniscule reward (-0.2 inhibition, yay...) and with an astronomical failure chance.

Reactions: BeeGee and 246

AngryEnemy

Jan 5, 2019
I'm currently playing 1.9.5 with Lexville and other mods and have no paperdolls showing up anywhere unless Im talking to a person, no errors or anything either. So as Im walking around its just a ghost town. I dont know what caused it after looking through comments here and on the HHS+ website, so if anyone knows even a general direction to go to solve this it would be helpful

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm currently playing 1.9.5 with Lexville and other mods and have no paperdolls showing up anywhere unless Im talking to a person, no errors or anything either. So as Im walking around its just a ghost town. I dont know what caused it after looking through comments here and on the HHS+ website, so if anyone knows even a general direction to go to solve this it would be helpful
That's how the paperdoll system always worked on older versions like 1.9.5.

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
Is it just me or is it virtually impossible to raise friendship with just about anyone? You can ask them a question or two and that's that. Now you're sitting at 5-15 friendship and can't progress any further with them unless you hypnotise them to hell and back for miniscule reward (-0.2 inhibition, yay...) and with an astronomical failure chance.
Just do the fetching quest ("Do you needd anything?") every few days until you can get their phone. Then just chat with them daily. Max friendship in 2 weeks if I remember correctly

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry but you don't need to hypnotize anyone just start asking for sex using the top option and soon you will be fucking them all over the place and there friendship goes up each time.
Look on the OP for "Walkthrough", its my easy peasy way to get sex with any NPC in the game.
Some will take a convo or 2 and maybe getting them something but its very easy to get sex with them.

Never, and I repeat never ask for a kiss until they love the MC.
Don't know why dev's put kissing as the main top level flirt but they did.
You can fuck there brains out but kissing you better not do until they love you.

Just do the fetching quest ("Do you needd anything?") every few days until you can get their phone. Then just chat with them daily. Max friendship in 2 weeks if I remember correctly
As stated above I can get them to max friendship in 3-4 days max.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Sorry but you don't need to hypnotize anyone just start asking for sex using the top option and soon you will be fucking them all over the place and there friendship goes up each time.
All that does is lower their loyalty and happiness while increasing their authority. I've tried it with a dozen characters, the result is always the same, despite me having 100 appearance.

Reactions: 246

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
All that does is lower their loyalty and happiness while increasing their authority. I've tried it with a dozen characters, the result is always the same, despite me having 100 appearance.
You can also keep using cologne or perfume and after some time almost everyone will willingly open their legs to you.
All my students at school are always on high arousal because of this, you can basically just pick anyone you want.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you clean?
Did you shave?
Do you work out?
Did you use cologne?
Are you starting with stripping or something else because stripping they either say there not in the mood or they will strip for you.
Just remember you must be alone with them with no other npc in the same area.

Every morning MC works out then takes a shower.
If you wake up at 6 am then you still have time to chat with students on the computer before school.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
But I was literally telling you (multiple times) that the 0.3 patch was deprecated and replaced by another patch within a few hours and that you *shouldn't* be using that one OR 0.0 (which had the same scenario).

And idk who prepares the mirrors for this site, though they could be using our mega.nz and gofile links (since those are kept up to date).
"I mean, 1.10.0.0 was almost as messy as 1.10.0.3 - they both got pulled down and had a patch fix posted within a few hours. The patch that came out just now should be more stable than either." So your slightly a victim of timing or circumstance as this made me go look at the downloads and see that 1.10.0.3 was now listed as 1.10.0.3full. which is more what it sounds like your saying, that the original 1.10.0.3 was taken down and replaced vs that there was a different numbered update. I redownloaded 1.10.0.3 3 separate times to test it based on what you were saying.

Last edited:

Dagoth

Aug 12, 2016
"I mean, 1.10.0.0 was almost as messy as 1.10.0.3 - they both got pulled down and had a patch fix posted within a few hours. The patch that came out just now should be more stable than either." So your slightly a victim of timing or circumstance as this made me go look at the downloads and see that 1.10.0.3 was now listed as 1.10.0.3full. which is more what it sounds like your saying, that the original 1.10.0.3 was taken down and replaced vs that there was a different numbered update. I redownloaded 1.10.0.3 3 separate times to test it based on what you were saying.
No. v1.10.0.3 is outdated, and as stated it was essentially mislabeled when it was released and should have been labeled v1.10.1.0 from the start, as it was fixed to indicate. In fact, v1.10.1.2 is the current up-to-date release at the moment. That's the version you should be getting right now, not the outdated and apparently somewhat buggy v1.10.0.3.

Reactions: DougTheC
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes