a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Explain please.
Dropping dildo's and what ever the other one is called at the school entry allows the students to pick them up.
I am not for sure if the mags do the same but the sex toys do.

Reactions: Num123

skeleton52

Oct 20, 2018
Dropping dildo's and what ever the other one is called at the school entry allows the students to pick them up.
I am not for sure if the mags do the same but the sex toys do.
you have to leave the magazines in the school library and depending on the corruption they take some

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
main page, under the downloads the attachment. Ps don't update, its a mess, so many more errors, 1.10.0.0 is so much more stable. 1.10.0.3 is just so rushed, they are actively updating it right now. Unless your facing game breaking errors or somthing just wait.
I mean, 1.10.0.0 was almost as messy as 1.10.0.3 - they both got pulled down and had a patch fix posted within a few hours. The patch that came out just now should be more stable than either.

How to obtain the futa drug I have finish the quest with Karin Hardman but i didn't obtain the recipe
Depending on choices in Sierras' or Karin's corruption quests you can unlock them earlier, otherwise the maker is 100 chemistry (and cure is less, 60 I think?).

Apologies if already answered.
Is there an option to install a mod (specifically pregnancy) and run it WITHOUT starting new game? I would not like to redo those hours upon hours of progress...
It should be safe to install my mods on existing saves, but you should get the latest game patch and mod update (both released just now) - as there was an issue with the missing girl.

Make sure to follow the update/install instructions though (probably linked somewhere on here, otherwise the forum). The mega/gofile links should be up to date if this place is using ours (patch 1.10.1.2).

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Is there confirmation that development has actually stopped? Last communication I am aware of is that the modder was waiting for the 1.10 version of the game to come out of beta and that was before we lost the old forum.
here is a link to the forum with the mod

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I am having bug with Missing Girl quest.
I done the part where I ignore the girl few times and now when I go into Schoolyard error pops out. My guess is that event with 3 girls (where you find about Drive Lounge bar) have trouble initiating, but not sure.
Please help if you know how to fix or skip event so I can continue Missing Girl quest.
Originally on 1.0.0.3 version, then I upgraded to 1.10.1.2, but still same error, running no mods.
Thanks in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you have to leave the magazines in the school library and depending on the corruption they take some
You can leave them anywhere, I've had students and non-students alike take them from the strangest of places if they had the stats.

here is a link to the forum with the mod
I'm aware of the link, but I have seen nothing saying the mod has stopped development entirely, only talk about the modder waiting for the full release.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Two questions:

First: Manage School/Class Summary; does anyone know what the stars at the end of the Subject rating rows are about?

Second: I don't have the chem lab yet and was told that someone wanted me to find drugs for them. I don't know how to find a contact for that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Two questions:

First: Manage School/Class Summary; does anyone know what the stars at the end of the Subject rating rows are about?

Second: I don't have the chem lab yet and was told that someone wanted me to find drugs for them. I don't know how to find a contact for that.
As for 1, I need to start up the game and look at it.
ADD: Okay I am back and there is a blank one with stars/+ symbol next to it but it looks like a extra box that is not used at this time. stars.jpg

2. The only drugs you can get in this game are the one's you make in the lab.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
Yes, you can skip all minigames (all are terrible).
Select SkipMinigameConfig when starting game. Not sure if it works with load game, but I think it should.
Hope it helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers, boss, I missed that setting

I'll see if it works on a loaded save

Edit: No, it doesnt, looks like I'll be restarting after like 8 hours, lmao

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I mean, 1.10.0.0 was almost as messy as 1.10.0.3 - they both got pulled down and had a patch fix posted within a few hours. The patch that came out just now should be more stable than either.
It sure doesn't seem it, at home constantly I get the sexcheck is broken or interacted with a broken character, thought for a while it might be Annette, but its only in the living room and cant get her to trigger it anywhere else, maybe Sayoko, the cat?
Also several things pop up this error, seems to be sex scenes not involving PC
-----------------------------
[General Info]

Application: HHS+
Version: v1.10.0.3, Release
Region: English (United Kingdom)
Date: 14/07/2022
Time: 15:21

User Explanation:

User said ""

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.ApplicationException
Message: FunctionLibrary\GenSexHandling\SetEffectsOnObservers [TRY] caused an exception at operation SeqCond_LocationRegion (ID: 476).
called by Location\School\Basement\DetentionFingering at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 351)
Source: hhs+.exe

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.InvalidCastException
Message: Unable to cast object of type 'hhs_.Person' to type 'hhs_.Location'.
Source: hhs+
Stack Trace: at hhs_.SeqCond_LocationRegion.Activated(EventRunner Runner) in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_Location\SeqCond_LocationRegion.vb:line 20
at hhs_.EventRunner.VB$StateMachine_96_TryEventAsync.MoveNext() in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\EventRunner.vb:line 637

Then in the phone if looking at the main journal, anything that lists a time triggers this
[General Info]

Time: 15:27

User Explanation:

User said ""

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Message: FunctionLibrary\Time\ReplaceString24hTimeWithCultured [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_StringToInt (ID: 21).
called by ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Journal\Clubs\Club_Cheerleader at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 135)
called by FunctionLibrary\SmartPhone\SmartphoneCategory at SeqActLat_RemoteEventDynamic (ID: 5)
called by ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main\Journal at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 7)
called by NativeEvents\UI_Main_Buttons_BottomLeft\UI_SmartphoneButton at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 13)

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.FormatException
Stack Trace: at hhs_.SeqAct_StringToInt.Activated(EventRunner Runner) in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_String\SeqAct_StringToInt.vb:line 26
at hhs_.EventRunner.VB$StateMachine_109_ExecuteAsync.MoveNext() in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\EventRunner.vb:line 997

Inner Exception 2
Type: System.FormatException
Source: mscorlib
Stack Trace: at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at hhs_.SeqAct_StringToInt.Activated(EventRunner Runner) in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_String\SeqAct_StringToInt.vb:line 24

and then there is the hooters, they get this error that fully prevents seeing the notes.
[General Info]

Time: 15:28

User Explanation:

User said ""

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Message: ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Journal\PTA Members\PTA_SusanHooter [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_TextReplacePerson (ID: 181).
called by FunctionLibrary\SmartPhone\SmartphoneCategory at SeqActLat_RemoteEventDynamic (ID: 5)
called by ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main\Journal at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 7)
called by NativeEvents\UI_Main_Buttons_BottomLeft\UI_SmartphoneButton at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 13)

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.InvalidCastException
Message: Unable to cast object of type 'hhs_.VisualEvent' to type 'hhs_.Person'.
Stack Trace: at hhs_.SeqAct_TextReplacePerson.Activated(EventRunner Runner) in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_TextReplace\SeqAct_TextReplacePerson.vb:line 68
at hhs_.EventRunner.VB$StateMachine_109_ExecuteAsync.MoveNext() in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\EventRunner.vb:line 997

Ive been playing 1.10.0.0 a lot, and have had far less errors, I found these in minutes, so are you really sure 1.10.0.3 is more stable?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes