vikont

Feb 16, 2018
You either release her or take her to your basement. You'll probably fail many times, though, either fall asleep or because the timing isn't right, so have patience, you can retry (there is a time limit though)
I freed her and took her to the basement, but there was no call from her parents, that's the thing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So when I access the default game config.xml file I don't see any of these options. There isn't a like for male percentage or a age range line. The only thing I see is a minimum age but no maximum.
Its been moved to a different folder just keep looking, each group now have there own xml file and there all in 1 folder and changing it there will make all games start the way you set it up.
(where you have the game)\HHS+1.10.1.2-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\PopulationData\Parameters

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
I freed her and took her to the basement, but there was no call from her parents, that's the thing
Once you take her to your basement, you proceed to, uh, use her. I've done the "Feed/Comfort her" instead of "Torture", so I don't know what the latter does. Dont't forget to feed her or she'll die. As you progress through certain levels of 'intimacy', eventually you'll be given the option to "Set her Free...?".

If you do that (it may only come once per slave), she is returned to her parents with a plausible story; she is now completely under your emotional control. She then returns to school a week later. I've noticed that they're (rather obviously) quite overt, which can damage your reputation. A few weeks later, you'll hear of another student who's gone missing... Rinse/repeat.

However, should you choose the option of 'Free Her' when you first discover her, you'll be a hero, she goes to her family, big rep boost, and then offered a reward - money, or she'll joyfully let you impregnate her. Doing this path ends all slavery options. So if you want a few ex-slaves wandering around (they'll pretty much do anything, anywhere, anytime for/with you), do that a few times before you choose the 'rescue' option.

Reactions: Daba and DougTheC

Chaos369

Sep 28, 2020
version is 1.10.0.3 and the mods are as follows:
GPCC (obviously)
AnnetteAndAndy
AskforaKey
CheatMode
Collar
CorruptPreaching
FindMyPhone
Futa Mod Overhaul
HomeRelax
IndcatorsAndDifficulty
MoreLakeEvents
NewSexySchoolUniformVariant
Pregnancy
PrincipalShoesOnly
TakeTheTrashOut
TeacherCompendium
Thaiboy's Mixed Pack
Tahiboy's Yaoi Pack
ViolentFemalePunishmentPeepersEvent
Visible_Grunge_Arousal
Wait1Minute
WigShop

Unfortunately not sure what you mean by links so I do not have those. ughh and again I didn't do the reply correctly.
a1fox3 I finally figured out replies... I think.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok I understand thank you I realized my mistake I'll have to start a new one
No you can let her go and the quest will repeat in 2-3 months maybe sooner.

If you free her and do not take the money she will offer herself and she is the only one in the game that can get pregnant.
Then the quest will repeat with a new girl every 2-4 months.

Reactions: DougTheC

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Once you take her to your basement, you proceed to, uh, use her. I've done the "Feed/Comfort her" instead of "Torture", so I don't know what the latter does. Dont't forget to feed her or she'll die. As you progress through certain levels of 'intimacy', eventually you'll be given the option to "Set her Free...?".

If you do that (it may only come once per slave), she is returned to her parents with a plausible story; she is now completely under your emotional control. She then returns to school a week later. I've noticed that they're (rather obviously) quite overt, which can damage your reputation. A few weeks later, you'll hear of another student who's gone missing... Rinse/repeat.

However, should you choose the option of 'Free Her' when you first discover her, you'll be a hero, she goes to her family, big rep boost, and then offered a reward - money, or she'll joyfully let you impregnate her. Doing this path ends all slavery options. So if you want a few ex-slaves wandering around (they'll pretty much do anything, anywhere, anytime for/with you), do that a few times before you choose the 'rescue' option.
Why, when you use my simple walkthrough you can get any npc to fuck you all day long.
Posted on the OP called "Walkthrough".

If your lucky you can even get the sister in bed on the first day she arrives, but if unlucky it can take several days to unlock her.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
No you can let her go and the quest will repeat in 2-3 months maybe sooner.

If you free her and do not take the money she will offer herself and she is the only one in the game that can get pregnant.
Then the quest will repeat with a new girl every 2-4 months.
I didn't have the function to let go I had to wait until he dies and start a new game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, opening the wardrobe throws an out of memory exception at me.

I have 16 gigs of RAM, and I really don't know how to fix this.
Are you using any mods?

I have no problem with it and I do not use mods.

Another thing is you may have a bad download and redownloading the game may fix it for you.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
why the class not show on the school time table. like english, etc?
I'm not sure what you are asking so I'll answer both things that came to mind...

The Subject classes are drop down menus when you click on the time slot. If you mean the Student Class ID Number, those are on the left and clicking only shows classes for that group.

If neither of those aswer the question, could you provide more specific details on what you need, please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
why the class not show on the school time table. like english, etc?
I'm not sure what you are asking so I'll answer both things that came to mind...

The Subject classes are drop down menus when you click on the time slot. If you mean the Student Class ID Number, those are on the left and clicking only shows classes for that group.

If neither of those aswer the question, could you provide more specific details on what you need, please?
You must first hire the teachers, then you assign teacher to classes they have experience in and now you can set each hour of classes to what you want or use the randomize button to choose for you.

Reactions: DougTheC
Apr 23, 2018
Installed the Lexville mod. Encountered an issue when in the lexville scenario, when I click on character creation, I get a null pointer exception.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes