bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
In the debug menu, there is a "Reload Events" tab that allows you to override the event in the current game with the one from disk. You can even click on the * button to automatically add all events that have a new file date than the version that was loaded at the start of your save file. Note that this can lead to loss of event progress if the reloaded event is the one that contains the quest progress variable for that particular event chain.
Thanks, the quest variable thing is a small price to pay compared to losing dozens of hours starting over.

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.ApplicationException
Message: Location\School\Outdoors Shared\MissingGirlStart [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_TextReplacePersonContext (ID: 350).
Source: hhs+.exe

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.ArgumentNullException
Parameter name: Person
Source: hhs+
Stack Trace: at hhs_.SeqAct_TextReplacePersonContext.Activated(EventRunner Runner) in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_TextReplace\SeqAct_TextReplacePersonContext.vb:line 22
at hhs_.EventRunner.VB$StateMachine_109_ExecuteAsync.MoveNext() in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\EventRunner.vb:line 997

i keep getting this error for missing girl quest does anyone know how to fix? THX since it wont let me continue it

Last edited:

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.ApplicationException
Message: Location\School\Outdoors Shared\MissingGirlStart [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_TextReplacePersonContext (ID: 350).
Source: hhs+.exe

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.ArgumentNullException
Source: hhs+
Stack Trace: at hhs_.SeqAct_TextReplacePersonContext.Activated(EventRunner Runner) in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_TextReplace\SeqAct_TextReplacePersonContext.vb:line 22
at hhs_.EventRunner.VB$StateMachine_109_ExecuteAsync.MoveNext() in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\hhs-source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\EventRunner.vb:line 997

i keep getting this error for missing girl quest does anyone know how to fix? THX since it wont let me continue it
which version of the game and which mods are installed, if of course they were installed?

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
this version of the game is no longer relevant, it has been updated to v1.10.1.2] download v1.10.1.2] and mods will become normal and there will be no mistakes
i did it still is not working so lol can i reset it somehow to restart it from beginning because i tried the debug mode option to try to reset it from beginning but it did not even work at all

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
i did it still is not working so lol can i reset it somehow to restart it from beginning because i tried the debug mode option to try to reset it from beginning but it did not even work at all
start a new game and see mods that are compatible with the new version

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
start a new game and see mods that are compatible with the new version
its probably because i do not know how to do the debug lol if anyone could get it working without resetting I would be grateful. if you cant I will just have to continue without this event Thx

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
its probably because i do not know how to do the debug lol if anyone could get it working without resetting I would be grateful. if you cant I will just have to continue without this event Thx
I have these mods AnnetteAndAndy. ALL MODS NEED ME (GPCC) Pregnancy TeacherCompendium. WigShop and everything works without errors and what mods do you have?

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
I have these mods AnnetteAndAndy. ALL MODS NEED ME (GPCC) Pregnancy TeacherCompendium. WigShop and everything works without errors and what mods do you have?
yeah the only mod i dont have is AnnetteAndAndy other then that everything works fine except for the missing girl quest which gives me

Location\School\Outdoors Shared\MissingGirlStart [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_TextReplacePersonContext (ID: 350).
Value cannot be null.

so yeah lol dont know what person it is

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
yeah the only mod i dont have is AnnetteAndAndy other then that everything works fine except for the missing girl quest which gives me

Location\School\Outdoors Shared\MissingGirlStart [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_TextReplacePersonContext (ID: 350).
Value cannot be null.

so yeah lol dont know what person it is
it's very strange that there is a way to check it, delete all the saves and I'll start a new one, see what happens, and you accidentally didn't put a Lexvil mod

Apr 23, 2018
I just encountered a bug. All of a sudden the last time the chem lab exploded the supplies won't refresh. It'ts been two in game weeks and my dude still can't create drugs anymore.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
education has plateaued at around 80; any recommendations on getting over this hump?
What do you do when you get that extra work option in the office?
I use it to increase the teachers skills and that seems to work for me.

I also don't corrupt the students very much, just enough to have sex with any girl if I want to.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Carl's quest badge is missing and the magazine says Carl Wallker is now entiely yours,he will always give his PTA vote in your favor

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
Not a bad game, Surprised how good the Kisekae 2 content works with this game, actually makes me consider using it in projects considering how well its used here.

But buggy, grindy and missing a lot as a game, was disapointed when the PTA options ran out because I was having a lot of fun. Would be cool to go I am the senate on the PTA at some point, totally add that. The core idea is compelling though I like the fact that you can basically fuck anyone in the game that's pretty cool.

I look forward to seeing where this goes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not a bad game, Surprised how good the Kisekae 2 content works with this game, actually makes me consider using it in projects considering how well its used here.

But buggy, grindy and missing a lot as a game, was disapointed when the PTA options ran out because I was having a lot of fun. Would be cool to go I am the senate on the PTA at some point, totally add that. The core idea is compelling though I like the fact that you can basically fuck anyone in the game that's pretty cool.

I look forward to seeing where this goes.
You can always learn how to mod this game and make mods to what you want.
If you want more PTA stuff then create it and so on.

I still have not ran into any bugs in the latest version of the game.
If you found a bug you should report it so it can get fixed.

Over time a lot of dev's have moved on and left a lot of stuff uncompleted and if you know how you can help complete them if you want to.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes