a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I found out what the problem was. I think I had to see the hallucination before the lab became active again.
Yep after the explosion you have to wait for the hallucination then you will be able to work again.

Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the titjob action? I think I seen it as a option in a screenshot, but the option has never come up for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the titjob action? I think I seen it as a option in a screenshot, but the option has never come up for me.
I think its only happen on one of the girls quest and you can not do it otherwise.
I maybe wrong because I never seen it and would not have used it anyway.

Reactions: masterpyromancer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to edit specific characters' bodies like you can in the character creation menu?
Like what?
Tits?
Penis?
For normal NPC's go here:
(where you have the game)\HHS+1.10.1.2-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\PopulationData\Parameters
For special NPC's go here:
(where you have the game)\HHS+1.10.1.2-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\SpecialCharacters

(((Use notepad as the default program to open.)))

Any changes you make will always be there the next time you start up a new game.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Like what?
Tits?
Penis?
For normal NPC's go here:
(where you have the game)\HHS+1.10.1.2-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\PopulationData\Parameters
For special NPC's go here:
(where you have the game)\HHS+1.10.1.2-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\SpecialCharacters

(((Use notepad as the default program to open.)))

Any changes you make will always be there the next time you start up a new game.
That's kinda what I'm going for. I was hoping I could edit individual characters in the creation menu so I could actually see the changes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's kinda what I'm going for. I was hoping I could edit individual characters in the creation menu so I could actually see the changes.
That I do not know, I have not knowledge about that kind of stuff.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Aus der DefaultGameConfig.xml
<!--STUDENTS: AGES, GENDERS, BODY SIZES AND GENDER PREFS-->

<!--Students-->
<PopulationGenerationData>
<AgeRange>
<Min>16</Min>
<Max>19</Max>
here you can change the Age of Students, Adults have there own stat Block...
----------------------------------
same File here you can change the Genderratio
<!-- STUDENT GENDER MIX: To change the mix of genders (i.e. to add more males, females or futanaris):

1. Just below you will see:
<MalePercentage>45</MalePercentage>
<FemalePercentage>45</FemalePercentage>
<FutanariPercentage>10</FutanariPercentage>

2. As the definitions suggest, these are percentages of Male, Female and Futanari.
Change to suite your preference, within limitations below, keeping the combined total equal to 100.

LIMITATIONS:
a. The percentages don't effect special characters.
b. Having zero Futa's will work (though you may still see Futa events).
c. Having zero or very low percentages for males and females will NOT work.
b. A MINIMUM of 30% males and 30% females is REQUIRED at game start.

Note 1: While you could still play with a heavy bias towards one gender there are various issues:
- In general, the game assumes a reasonably mix of males and females
- Many events (including main story events) will either not fire or fire much less often (so you may well miss them)
- Some older events may even throw an exception

Note 2: Later in the game, the required minimums reduce:
- Assuming you acquire Futa transform drugs at a 'normal' pace (i.e. don't cheat through debug) most, if not all,
issues will be past tense if you later tip the gender balance using Futa transform drugs.-->

<MalePercentage>45</MalePercentage>
<FemalePercentage>45</FemalePercentage>
<FutanariPercentage>10</FutanariPercentage>
-----------------------------

you can change nearly everything

the file is under /Schools/NormalSchool/Config
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I set Parameters it just resets them back after I exit.

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
I still have not ran into any bugs in the latest version of the game.
If you found a bug you should report it so it can get fixed.
Trying to call a teacher that you fired presents an error on my end.
Tested it on another save though and it didn't do this so I'm not sure what causes it.

Code:
ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main\PhoneCall [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_GetPropertyByName (ID: 513).
    called by NativeEvents\UI_Main_Buttons_BottomLeft\UI_SmartphoneButton at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 24)
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Last edited:

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
If talking about the "Gift" item then they must first ask for it.
You buy it at the store downtown shopping area.
well, like yes about a gift, as I understood it in a home computer, a Shimakze investment to continue, you need a form,I was in the store but I took it there only for girls and the 2nd form is sexy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well, like yes about a gift, as I understood it in a home computer, a Shimakze investment to continue, you need a form,I was in the store but I took it there only for girls and the 2nd form is sexy
Well since I am not into that type of content I don't really know but it should tell you either on your phone or home computer.
Not the one for school but one you buy at the shop.

"GHOST"

Dec 17, 2017
now my class can be teach only swim. other class all gone. how to do for get it back.

1658375930004.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes