a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Unfortunately I don't have that button :/

I don't have any mod to block it tho I don't know what causes it :( is there a way to trigger it with the debug menu?
Like I said did you get a meal and take the newspaper home with you?

Reactions: arelor

xenasaur

Oct 23, 2021
does anybody know how to activate the town steering comittee event on the last saturday of the month? it's on my calendar but when I go to the meeting room it doesn't activate

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
does anybody know how to activate the town steering comittee event on the last saturday of the month? it's on my calendar but when I go to the meeting room it doesn't activate
Do you get teleport there or walk there?

I don't remember but I thought it was not in the game yet.

projectyaki

May 28, 2022
Is there anyway to view the population of characters on screen with the lexiville mod on. Mine are no where to be seen on any map I can only click on their names in the top right. Is this intended/anyway to revert this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there anyway to view the population of characters on screen with the lexiville mod on. Mine are no where to be seen on any map I can only click on their names in the top right. Is this intended/anyway to revert this?
That feature is not in v1.9.5, its only in the new version of the game v1.10.1.2 and the lexiville mod does not work with this version.

• Sad
Reactions: projectyaki
Jan 29, 2018
Wonder if there is a threesome mod to the 1.10+ update.
I know Lexville has this as well as the gifs to list but I wonder if it's been ever updated or not.

Reactions: arelor

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
It's automatic and you teleport there if you don't do something that takes up the time on that Saturday.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So then the Dbug file doesn't work to change it.
Yes you can use the Dbug to change it by changing the year there born in but if you change it in the hml file its for all and will be that way every time you restart a new game.

First you must change the min age you want here: (where you have the game)\HHS+1.10.1.2-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\Config

Then go here for all the other changes you want to make. (where you have the game)\HHS+1.10.1.2-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\PopulationData\Parameters
Every npc can be controlled from these files and once changed they will be used every time you start up a new game.

If your looking for how to change gender ratio I have not found that yet and it may have been change and no longer able to change. Some clubs need about a 50/50 male to female to move there quest forward.
In the new setup for each group you now have both male and female futa's and will count towards the 50/50.
Not for sure what you want to change.
Tit/penis sizes there in each one of the group files.

What are the variables or commands for money?
add money xxxxxx

Last edited:

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
snip...

First you must change the min age you want here: (where you have the game)\HHS+1.10.1.2-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\Config

Then go here for all the other changes you want to make. (where you have the game)\HHS+1.10.1.2-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\PopulationData\Parameters

... snip
Neither of the files at these locations in my game has anything about age, min or otherwise, in them.

DeathLingers

Mar 15, 2020
downloaded HHS1.10.1.2 and for some reason my smallville scenario is not showing up

edit works now very weird, noticed this with some mods as well would cause options to vanish like looking at computer or other stuff then its also just randomly started to work. however i feel like i wont be updating this unless big changes happen i hate having to re edit the population data and the interaction time although thats also bugged have them both set to 0 and 5mins still pass very annoying

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Neither of the files at these locations in my game has anything about age, min or otherwise, in them.
Did you use notepad to open them up in? config.jpg
This is in the first one I posted and see that "16" that is what the game has and if you want them to start out at 21 then change it to 21. That's the min age that anyone can be in the game.

Now in the other folder I posted it has min and max and if you want a different age split then you need to change it to what you want, like min being 18 and max being 23 and now all students will be between those age range.
That folder has a bunch of different groups in it from adult to students including special adults and special students.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Yes you can use the Dbug to change it by changing the year there born in but if you change it in the hml file its for all and will be that way every time you restart a new game.

Every npc can be controlled from these files and once changed they will be used every time you start up a new game.

If your looking for how to change gender ratio I have not found that yet and it may have been change and no longer able to change. Some clubs need about a 50/50 male to female to move there quest forward.
In the new setup for each group you now have both male and female futa's and will count towards the 50/50.
Not for sure what you want to change.
Tit/penis sizes there in each one of the group files.
Not wanting to change them, but remove them. It worked the first time I did it, but now it just resets it back to 45 45 10 ratio.
You said go to the file and edit them, but it doesn't let you change anything.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes