a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No ... just unpacked the game, applied the patch 1.10.1.2 and never touched anything. (Now u can download v1.10.1.2 from the op.)
I just loaded around 20 to 30 "old" savegames and it seems after sometime the age just jumped ... i mean i played 2 ingame years now and dont wanne start again ... :confused:

Edit: Ok ... weird

Ingame year 2010 -> Amelie Coopers ... Age: 17 Birthday: 07/06/85 (wrong age to start ...)
Ingame year 2010 -> Amelie Coopers ... Age: 18 Birthday: 07/06/91
Ingame year 2011 -> Amelie Coopers ... Age: 25 :unsure: Birthday: 07/06/85 ... wtf -> bug?
Ingame year 2012 -> Amelie Coopers ... Age: 36 Birthday: 07/06/75

And so on ... all from the same walkthrough ... the date of birth just changes from time to time ...
If you have played the 2 years then the game is over, remember what it said at the beginning of the game.
You have 2 years to turn the school around.
Go do a restart and read what it has to say.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
:unsure: ... wtf ... so no endless fun? What a bummer :(. Is there a game over screen later?
A message box will pop up and say that the game ended (because we don't have an actual proper ending yet). The condition for that could be avoided by changing an event, which would theoretically allow you to keep playing. But I can't promise that things won't start getting more buggy after that.

Reactions: JennaJJ

poiu18894012

Jul 22, 2018
So for some reason, I can't get the bondage class, club, and uniform to unlock.
I've gotten both PSE and the basement unlocked, and its been a couple weeks ingame. I have keller assigned to PSE.
Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: I think my PSEKellerDemo file broke. Going to reload the file and see if that fixed it.

Edit2: Issues resolved. For some reason my PSEupgrade didn't trigger PSEKellerDemo. No idea why. Also just an fyi, PSEKellerDemo needs 6 females/futas and 6 males in order for the events in it to trigger.

Last edited:

metawe

May 7, 2017
I'm stuck with the Susan Hooters quest line. I did not show the picture to Peter, but sneaked into the bedroom and planted the panties. Then went to retrieve them but now I can't show them back to Peter to make him an ally. It's been a month now and the Journal just says "I'm pretty confident that with this material on hand, an opportunity will eventually present iself: it's just a matter of time" 1659287302251.png

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I'm stuck with the Susan Hooters quest line. I did not show the picture to Peter, but sneaked into the bedroom and planted the panties. Then went to retrieve them but now I can't show them back to Peter to make him an ally. It's been a month now and the Journal just says "I'm pretty confident that with this material on hand, an opportunity will eventually present iself: it's just a matter of time" View attachment 1957584
On my game it triggered when walking around into a classroom that Peter was in.

Silentguy123

Sep 8, 2019
anyone know how to debug set reputation higher caught in loop of school board always giving -5 was at 50 something happened dropped to 34 and not able to bring it back

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone know how to debug set reputation higher caught in loop of school board always giving -5 was at 50 something happened dropped to 34 and not able to bring it back
Corruption of the students faster than the town does this for you every time.
You have students walking around with little to no clothes on.

There is 1200 NPC's with up to 400 will become students so what you do with the students you should also do in the town to keep things even or close to it or you run into the other 800 npc's going nuts over it.

Type in add in the debug window and look at all the commands you can use, I think there is one there you can add to but it will not fix your problem, once the students start walking around again it will go back down.

DeathLingers

Mar 15, 2020
I don't know of any bestiality, but I do know loli and shota was removed, cause they pussies.
I don't know of any bestiality, but I do know loli and shota was removed, cause they pussies.
years later and the game feels empty well if your someone that likes shota and yaoi you can tell they pushed more for the standard and yuri stuff which is a disappointment

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
years later and the game feels empty well if your someone that likes shota and yaoi you can tell they pushed more for the standard and yuri stuff which is a disappointment
You can always mod it back in if you really want it.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
you can use the mod cheatbook to fix rep - it can add +10 for each click in the book and it has a whole bunch of other features

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Hi @ all,

i am playing HSS+ v1.10.1.2 and now have a weird "bug" i guess.

Suddenly the age of all my students jumped up to around 35 - 40 ... (they all started at the beginning of the game at 18)

Funny ... Stacy was indeed a young mum :eek: (9 years old .. wtf?)

View attachment 1946216

PS: No mods, no cheats ...
I've got same problem, but it's started on my 1st year.
I tryed to manually change birth year for students, but when their number went past ~250, I just stopped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to make their year of birth to 1991 or just hide age entirely by console??

ps no mods or cheats

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes