a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not wanting to change them, but remove them. It worked the first time I did it, but now it just resets it back to 45 45 10 ratio.
You said go to the file and edit them, but it doesn't let you change anything.
You need to use the option to "cut" and "paste", cut the file and place it on your desktop then do the changes and cut and paste it back in.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Playing 10.0.3
I know, that kids these days tend to grow a bit faster, than before... but when my school was full of 30-33yo students after ingame 4 months, I started to suspect something (0_o)

Gonna try patch to 10.1.2, hope thia was fixed.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Neither of the files at these locations in my game has anything about age, min or otherwise, in them.
Yes, the age things are kinda spread out. If you are willing to start a new game, I have modified a bunch of the starting config files to make the high school students 14-19 and adults start at 20. I changed the ages of all the special character students and made a few of them more petite. There is a world creation setting for adult ages that sets a limit of how young they can be if they have children, currently they can get "pregnant" at age 14 so the youngest mom would be 32 with the default student age of 18. I changed Suzi and Stacy Slutsky's ages to 14 and 28. I also take 10 years off my male principal's age, making him 26. I changed the ratio of male to female students a bit so you start with more female students.

I built a 7z file with all my changes. you should be able to drop this in your main game folder and have it overwrite all the files. It is just a bunch of xml files so you can go in and look at what I did and make whatever changes you want.

I included the hhs+.exe.config file where I changed the date and money locale from en-GB to en-US but a lot of that seems to have been hard coded as I still get "meeting will be at sixteen" kind of dialog. Maybe barteke22 can enlighten us on what he did there.

I also included the NormalSchool.xml even though I made no changes to it. I believe you can change your starting amount of money and reputation in that file if you want to make the early game a little easier.

As always, back up anything you replace in case this goes bad. After modifying these files or just replacing the original files with my modifications, you will have to start a new game to generate a new population with the changed values.

Reactions: DougTheC

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I can't attend to town steering committee for some reason, I remember you go there by going to the down town am I wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't attend to town steering committee for some reason, I remember you go there by going to the down town am I wrong?
It happens when you stay home on the weekend and it will auto teleport you there.

Reactions: arelor

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Does anyone know where the Class schedule is saved? I keep starting from my start save. I would start a new game from the very beginning if I didn't have to go back and reenter all the classes.

I won't use the random button since one class gets 12 sports classes and others don't get any.

And on a different note:

Are all the mods in 1.10 zip and the 1.95 zip compatible with the 1.10.1.2?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't stayed home and yet I didn't got teleported there. Can I trigger this event in the debug?
I have no idea if you can or not.
You just need to stay at home on the day it is listed and you will go there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know where the Class schedule is saved? I keep starting from my start save. I would start a new game from the very beginning if I didn't have to go back and reenter all the classes.

I won't use the random button since one class gets 12 sports classes and others don't get any.

And on a different note:

Are all the mods in 1.10 zip and the 1.95 zip compatible with the 1.10.1.2?
1.9.5 mods are not compatible with any 1.10 version, not sure about 1.10 mod versions between beta and current game version 1.10, but they may be compatible, and I think I read somewhere here that 1.10 beta mods are also not compatible.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't stayed home and yet I didn't got teleported there. Can I trigger this event in the debug?
It is an unfinished event thread. The first Saturday that it should trigger is after you got the invite and no matter where you are on the Saturday, it will throw the reminder and bring you there. Then you get another reminder to vote which brings you there. I think that is the end of the chain.

Reactions: DougTheC

Seanny4712

Jun 23, 2022
(1)If I want to use the Lexville Mod which version of HHS should I use?
I tried v1.95sp7 and had a slight bug with paper dolls heads being disconnected sometimes when I made adult slaves ,is this the correct version to use?

(2)In vanilla HSS version 1.10.12 I am having little success using Flirting ,most adults or school kids seem to not be interested.
What do I need to do for Flirting to be more effective on strangers?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
(1)If I want to use the Lexville Mod which version of HHS should I use?
I tried v1.95sp7 and had a slight bug with paper dolls heads being disconnected sometimes when I made adult slaves ,is this the correct version to use?

(2)In vanilla HSS version 1.10.12 I am having little success using Flirting ,most adults or school kids seem to not be interested.
What do I need to do for Flirting to be more effective on strangers?
Ask them to strip for you. https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-1-2-hhs.1016/page-39#post-1036127

Flirting in this game is very lackluster go straight to asking them to strip and most of them will do it after you corrupt the school some and some of them will do it on the first day.
Just make sure you save before you ask, about 5% will get mad.

Reactions: Seanny4712

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
It is an unfinished event thread. The first Saturday that it should trigger is after you got the invite and no matter where you are on the Saturday, it will throw the reminder and bring you there. Then you get another reminder to vote which brings you there. I think that is the end of the chain.
I had the event marked on the calendar but no matter what I didn't got teleported to the meeting. Could this be an issue about gender ratio? I've changed the gender ratio in the game files and that first caused me to not being able to work at the restaurant, so could it also caused this? Seems stupid to me but I am yet to understand how the programming works with this game.

Hiragi Yuki

May 30, 2019
I had the event marked on the calendar but no matter what I didn't got teleported to the meeting. Could this be an issue about gender ratio? I've changed the gender ratio in the game files and that first caused me to not being able to work at the restaurant, so could it also caused this? Seems stupid to me but I am yet to understand how the programming works with this game.
Ehmm.... i know it weir but maybe u trigger it already but u didn't notice it...
Why i'm saying this? because i'm have play again 2 time to find that event mark in calendar and yes it was trigger before the mark on calendar

• Sad
Reactions: arelor

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Hi @ all,

i am playing HSS+ v1.10.1.2 and now have a weird "bug" i guess.

Suddenly the age of all my students jumped up to around 35 - 40 ... (they all started at the beginning of the game at 18)

Funny ... Stacy was indeed a young mum :eek: (9 years old .. wtf?)

Age_Bug.JPG

PS: No mods, no cheats ...

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Ehmm.... i know it weir but maybe u trigger it already but u didn't notice it...
Why i'm saying this? because i'm have play again 2 time to find that event mark in calendar and yes it was trigger before the mark on calendar
I remember we should be voting for a nominee. I am certain that I didn't vote for anyone, I haven't seen the scene yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi @ all,

i am playing HSS+ v1.10.1.2 and now have a weird "bug" i guess.

Suddenly the age of all my students jumped up to around 35 - 40 ... (they all started at the beginning of the game at 18)

Funny ... Stacy was indeed a young mum :eek: (9 years old .. wtf?)

View attachment 1946216

PS: No mods, no cheats ...
Did you change anything the the config file and the groups files?

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
No ... just unpacked the game, applied the patch 1.10.1.2 and never touched anything. (Now u can download v1.10.1.2 from the op.)
I just loaded around 20 to 30 "old" savegames and it seems after sometime the age just jumped ... i mean i played 2 ingame years now and dont wanne start again ... :confused:

Edit: Ok ... weird

Ingame year 2010 -> Amelie Coopers ... Age: 17 Birthday: 07/06/85 (wrong age to start ...)
Ingame year 2010 -> Amelie Coopers ... Age: 18 Birthday: 07/06/91
Ingame year 2011 -> Amelie Coopers ... Age: 25 :unsure: Birthday: 07/06/85 ... wtf -> bug?
Ingame year 2012 -> Amelie Coopers ... Age: 36 Birthday: 07/06/75

And so on ... all from the same walkthrough ... the date of birth just changes from time to time ...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes