a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
still the same. only can teach two type of lesson.
Then you need more teachers and assign the teachers to different classes.

You can only have 40 students per class and 1 of yours is at 40 so open more classes and spread the students out, I like to keep it at around 20 per class until I no longer have the choice.

Reactions: DougTheC

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I use debug to raise friendship and relationship?
Its best done in game because only money seems to be good to cheat everything else may have triggers that need to go off and if you cheat above that then the triggers can not go off.

Best way is to have sex with them and on the OP is my "Walkthrough" for getting sex with anyone.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Well since I am not into that type of content I don't really know but it should tell you either on your phone or home computer.
Not the one for school but one you buy at the shop.
[/QUOT
and then the manual is coming to the new version?

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
after I told Karl that I trusted his loyalty, the quest icon disappeared, should it be like this or not?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
after I told Karl that I trusted his loyalty, the quest icon disappeared, should it be like this or not?
That's what the quest are for to get there vote so you can do anything in the school.
And it looks like you have his loyalty so the quest is over.

Feb 22, 2019
In the debug menu, there is a "Reload Events" tab that allows you to override the event in the current game with the one from disk. You can even click on the * button to automatically add all events that have a new file date than the version that was loaded at the start of your save file. Note that this can lead to loss of event progress if the reloaded event is the one that contains the quest progress variable for that particular event chain.
Wait does that method restart quests? because I think it may fix my problem too where Ameli won't quit the music club

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Aus der DefaultGameConfig.xml
<!--STUDENTS: AGES, GENDERS, BODY SIZES AND GENDER PREFS-->

<!--Students-->
<PopulationGenerationData>
<AgeRange>
<Min>16</Min>
<Max>19</Max>
here you can change the Age of Students, Adults have there own stat Block...
----------------------------------
same File here you can change the Genderratio
<!-- STUDENT GENDER MIX: To change the mix of genders (i.e. to add more males, females or futanaris):

1. Just below you will see:
<MalePercentage>45</MalePercentage>
<FemalePercentage>45</FemalePercentage>
<FutanariPercentage>10</FutanariPercentage>

2. As the definitions suggest, these are percentages of Male, Female and Futanari.
Change to suite your preference, within limitations below, keeping the combined total equal to 100.

LIMITATIONS:
a. The percentages don't effect special characters.
b. Having zero Futa's will work (though you may still see Futa events).
c. Having zero or very low percentages for males and females will NOT work.
b. A MINIMUM of 30% males and 30% females is REQUIRED at game start.

Note 1: While you could still play with a heavy bias towards one gender there are various issues:
- In general, the game assumes a reasonably mix of males and females
- Many events (including main story events) will either not fire or fire much less often (so you may well miss them)
- Some older events may even throw an exception

Note 2: Later in the game, the required minimums reduce:
- Assuming you acquire Futa transform drugs at a 'normal' pace (i.e. don't cheat through debug) most, if not all,
issues will be past tense if you later tip the gender balance using Futa transform drugs.-->

<MalePercentage>45</MalePercentage>
<FemalePercentage>45</FemalePercentage>
<FutanariPercentage>10</FutanariPercentage>
-----------------------------

you can change nearly everything

the file is under /Schools/NormalSchool/Config
This doesn't work now

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
It still works but you must find the new folder there in and they have been split into different files now.
well not quite the same way in the same file, I found out it is in the population data folder

does anyone know what happened to wiki of this game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well not quite the same way in the same file, I found out it is in the population data folder

does anyone know what happened to wiki of this game?
Its gone just like the old website, the new site is listed on the OP.

Reactions: arelor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, that's quite unfortunate tbh. Do you know how to get the part time job? I can't seem to trigger it.
Go to the restaurant for a 2nd time and it should be there.
First time you go and eat make sure you take the newspaper home and read everything in it.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Go to the restaurant for a 2nd time and it should be there.
First time you go and eat make sure you take the newspaper home and read everything in it.
Thanks, I am keep doing it but so far nothing happened there is only a button for eating.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, I am keep doing it but so far nothing happened there is only a button for eating.
You don't have 2 buttons? Untitled.jpg
If you don't have both then your game is screwed up or a mod is blocking it.

• Sad
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes