BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Another question. What's up with the Red Corner event? MC had the initial one and blew they guy. Students have talked about it since, but nothing. Is there a specific time this is supposed to occur?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Another question. What's up with the Red Corner event? MC had the initial one and blew they guy. Students have talked about it since, but nothing. Is there a specific time this is supposed to occur?
Nothing more there. You will find more unfinished stories in this game in the end.

Reactions: BobN290

soulreaper142

Dec 4, 2020
how does the flirting system work?I don't understand a thing about it and I only have negative result...I need an explanation please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how does the flirting system work?I don't understand a thing about it and I only have negative result...I need an explanation please.
You can only use it once or twice and no more, this game is totally backwards.
You can fuck them before you can kiss them.

Talk to them until you get all the info you can then use my walkthrough on the OP to get sex with anyone in the game.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Basically they have a Hobby which they tell you about when you ask them, and the rest you more or less need to guess/know what lines correspond to what.
Going with Hypnosis is a lot faster.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Basically they have a Hobby which they tell you about when you ask them, and the rest you more or less need to guess/know what lines correspond to what.
Going with Hypnosis is a lot faster.
Going with my walkthrough is even faster with some girls you can have sex with day 1.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
lmao, didn't know that works. I always thought you need to flirt/give gift before starting the sex options
Nope just need to talk to them a few times to get all info you can from first meeting them and you can move to asking them to strip for you 2 times then the next option and so on and after about 4-6 time you can fuck them.

Now the sister takes convo's to know all you can then ask for her phone number then 2 to 3 days of phone calling her then she opens up for stripping for you and your good to go.

You should save before you start asking them to strip because some of them are a little harder to get to that point and maybe a gift or 2 will work first.

Once you learn how you can just about get any npc to sex the first day or 2nd day.

Aug 9, 2019
Protocol I use is to ask if they want anything, give them the thing they're after (sci fi novel if they like science, art supplies if they like filmography, "how to win friends" book if they like politics, energy Drink if they like music, and cash if their into sports.), flirt and choose to say something insightful, then choose whichever option corresponds to the thing they asked for. Ask their hobby for more relationship points (even though we need the info here less now, since we've already given them their treat) and by now you should have two hearts in the friendship stat.

If it's a student (Don't worry, this is apparently a remedial education school; only those over 18 can enroll) I then ask about their parents, then their parents job, then about their friends. By this point you should have 3 hearts in friendship, and you can usually ask for their phone number. If it's a generic parent (or non PTA faculty I haven't hired yet) I ask for their job which may be enough to get the three hearts, and, hopefully, the phone number. If not, you can ask them if they're interested in anyone, and that should give some extra points. Once you have the phone number call them (anyone you have the number for) up on the weekends and afternoons and select social call, and then "just small talk" and eventually your "friendship bar" will fill up (at about a heart a call, and you can make multiple calls a day as long as they aren't back to back. calling a few other contacts inbetween is usually enough to go back to one you're focusing on).

When this happens you will get a heart in the relationship stat and should now probably be able to complement their personal and their body in the flirt dialogue. (body is easier, since it corresponds to the personality trait used for saying something insightful. If they like science appeal to the scholar, if they like filmography appeal to the artist, if they like politics appeal to the leader, if they like music appeal to the rogue, if they like sports appeal to the athelete) unlike saying something insightful, you can use these more than one time, and you can still get some points if their relationship is high enough and you use the wrong option.

Once you get a few hearts in relationship (how many depends on the stats, energy, arousal etc. of the individual, some people you can get into right away before you have any hearts in relationship, though unless they are clearly corrupted, it's not worth the risk to ask them early) you can start asking for sex and working your way through it starting with fondling each other, then going back to the top of the options and working from the options higher on the list to lower until you're at maximum hearts or they'll go on a date.

Edit: this all assumes you have the information set to the "lore" setting.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2019
It works in 1.9.5.

1.10 nerfed those three fetch quests as not all NPCs activate them from the start.
AFAIK, only the ones that are quest locked, and you can turn that off in advanced settings (found in the corner of the map screen) Though the point of it is that in those cases, you're supposed to be progressing through their story instead.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how much relationship is needed to progress to dating?
It is not linked just to relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Short version - reduce inhibition, if you want random event that will disrupt you when you are planning to do something else.

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Dumb question but does anyone know where editors(ingame people) spawn and when? I swear they have to be some of he rarest NPC's in this game.

Also, how in the bloody hell do you get in the times building?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Dumb question but does anyone know where editors(ingame people) spawn and when? I swear they have to be some of he rarest NPC's in this game.

Also, how in the bloody hell do you get in the times building?
Advance your photoshoping skills, visit the beach (random event), talk to the girl, do the quest to meet first editor. Rarity of that editor depends on your population distribution settings.

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Advance your photoshoping skills, visit the beach (random event), talk to the girl, do the quest to meet first editor. Rarity of that editor depends on your population distribution settings.
Really? Cause I come across one or two at random points while out and about.
I do remember getting a event with a blonde chick that invites a editor over to your house but I picked the wrong the choice lol

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Really? Cause I come across one or two at random points while out and about.
I do remember getting a event with a blonde chick that invites a editor over to your house but I picked the wrong the choice lol
Yeah, they'll still wander around the world map like any other NPC, but the girl at the beach is how you start the quest line

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes