Quackers13

Jun 13, 2021
View attachment 143563

Overview:
You are a new headmaster in a school. Your main task is to try to bring students up to a maximum stage of depravity. To do this you will have to convince the PTA to agree on changes that through time will help you achieve this goal. Several quests exist to help you achieve your goal.​

Thread Update: 2022-07-15
Release Date: 2021-11-06
Developer / Publisher:
Discord:
Censorship: Yes, some pictures are censored
Version: v1.10.1.2
Language: English
Prequel: Hentai High-school
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Known Issues:

Issues with the official forum and mod mirror:

*New game is required
Note: mods written for 1.9.5 may not be compatible with the 1.10.0 yet

DOWNLOAD
v1.10.1.2
Full
Win
: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patch from 1.10.0.2
Win: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

v1.10.0.0
Win: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -

v1.9.5 SP7
Win
: - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extras:
- - CHANGE POPULATION - - - TIPS2 - WALKTHROUGH - GUIDE -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 708769 View attachment 708770 View attachment 708771 View attachment 708772 View attachment 708773 View attachment 708774 View attachment 708775 View attachment 708776
I couldn't even get past the character creation. If I try to create a new save, I get an error; if I try to overwrite an existing profile, I get an exception report.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I couldn't even get past the character creation. If I try to create a new save, I get an error; if I try to overwrite an existing profile, I get an exception report.
Did you unpack the game?
If you did then try and redownload the game again and unpack it in a new folder.

Quackers13

Jun 13, 2021
Did you unpack the game?
If you did then try and redownload the game again and unpack it in a new folder.
How could I be creating a character if I hadn't unpacked the game? And I'd already put it in a new folder. What I did do was extract it in my HHS folder, but 1.10.1.2 didn't extract to it's own folder, so I deleted the files extracted, then created a folder for it, extracted it, then tried to play it, unsuccessfully. I'm not a coder, but I doubt those steps created the problem... ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How could I be creating a character if I hadn't unpacked the game? And I'd already put it in a new folder. What I did do was extract it in my HHS folder, but 1.10.1.2 didn't extract to it's own folder, so I deleted the files extracted, then created a folder for it, extracted it, then tried to play it, unsuccessfully. I'm not a coder, but I doubt those steps created the problem... ?
Never unpack it in the old game folder always make a new folder or allow it to make its own with unpacking.

Yes you can play without unpacking the game it just will not make the save folder to save in.

If its not able to save then your anti-virus or your computer is blocking it from making the save game folder.

You could have ran into the windows protection problem others have had since windows 10 came out.
Windows makes every folder read only and will not allow write to.

An update cause all folders and files to become read only and you need to change it if that is what happen.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
is there anyway to see someone's friendship level to the player in the debug menu and change it?

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
Is "Annette and Andy" mod broken currently? It's greyed out in the mod menu and even with a checkmark on it there's no effect.

Edit: discovered the issue. f95 download is not the latest version of the game at the moment. Loading the actual version helped.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Did you try my walkthrough listed on the OP?
The only walkthrough I can see only shows how to get to sex. That's not what I'm asking. That parts easy, but once I've done it with a few women, I don't want to have to go through it with everywoman. My question is also more around once you've had sex can I skip the needing to have sex a billion times to get the relationship up to max. At the moment I'm just spamming the kiss button whenever I want to raise the relationship measure, it seems a bit pointless.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The only walkthrough I can see only shows how to get to sex. That's not what I'm asking. That parts easy, but once I've done it with a few women, I don't want to have to go through it with everywoman. My question is also more around once you've had sex can I skip the needing to have sex a billion times to get the relationship up to max. At the moment I'm just spamming the kiss button whenever I want to raise the relationship measure, it seems a bit pointless.
Yes you can just get there phone number and start calling them and having movie dates at your home once you figure out what type of movies they like.

This game is not normal in the romance part because you can fuck them well before you can kiss them.
You have very limited amount of face to face convo's you can have so the phone is the only way I found to get them to like you to the point you can kiss them other than using sex to get there.

In the debug mode you bring up the name of the person and look at the "intLove" close to the top and type in the "Principal" and now there is love with MC but I have no idea if that will put them in your phone that there in love with you.
That is the only thing I know of where it show anything about it.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I've passed the policy of model usage - teacher model. What class does that impact? I've been to sex ed and biology but the teachers are all still clothed

Rengue

Sep 25, 2021
I get an error when I try to save the game. How do I resolve this? This is the error: ''This dispatched exception was not handled by the program. The program will shutdown now. Sorry... :(
Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\pa\bah4\SavedGames\Smallville' is denied.''

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get an error when I try to save the game. How do I resolve this? This is the error: ''This dispatched exception was not handled by the program. The program will shutdown now. Sorry... :(
Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\pa\bah4\SavedGames\Smallville' is denied.''
You need to move the game outside of the "Program Files" because it is protected by windows protection.

Make a new folder on your hard drive for games so the path will be C:\Games

Reactions: Rengue and DougTheC

Az's fav

Dec 20, 2018
Can i reset swimming club event by close and reopen it ? I want to repick the region team instead of life guard.
Also, how do i trigger swimming code of conduct ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can i reset swimming club event by close and reopen it ? I want to repick the region team instead of life guard.
Also, how do i trigger swimming code of conduct ?
I think that would work but leave it off for a week then start it up again.

Life guard helps make money for you though.

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
When William Holmes gives you a test and says "practice in a quieter location", where is that? What do I need to do to pass his test?

Edit: finally found it, it's school shower in the changing room with a pretty low chance.

Last edited:

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
I'm having problem at the launcher.

I downloaded the game fresh from the site (1.10.1.2) and extracted to a new folder.

The game keeps throwing exception when I switch to character creation menu + change any body part setting.

In Smallville: "PaperDollHandlers\PD_Principal [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 260).
Unable to find Remote Event 'FunctionLibrary\PaperDoll\CheckFutaPrefs'"

In Lexville: "This dispatched exception was not handled by the program. The program will shutdown now. Sorry... :(
Object reference not set to an instance of an object." <<= It then throws a dialogue that says "do you want to continue despite the warning", I can click "yes" and the launcher doesn't shutdown. Same goes with Smallville.

At the moment, I don't have any other problem. Loading a save works fine, and the paperdolls of everyone are still showing up nicely including the principal. Is this a known issue? Because I've re-downloaded and go through every steps at least 3 times now and none of them worked.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes