a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
nead help the console cmmands are not showing ani solutions ???????
What are you trying to do?

In the console type in "add" and all the commands that can add stuff for you will be listed.

There is 1 or 2 more commands but I forgot what they are, maybe 1 of them is "set" but I have not tried it in a long time now and do not have the game at this time.

hakha

Apr 16, 2018
What are you trying to do?

In the console type in "add" and all the commands that can add stuff for you will be listed.

There is 1 or 2 more commands but I forgot what they are, maybe 1 of them is "set" but I have not tried it in a long time now and do not have the game at this time.
i tried ADD but the list shows for a split second and disapears ani advice ???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i tried ADD but the list shows for a split second and disapears ani advice ???
It stays for me so either you have a problem with your computer, mouse or keyboard.

Have you restarted your computer since the problem started?

You may try and download a new copy.

hakha

Apr 16, 2018
It stays for me so either you have a problem with your computer, mouse or keyboard.

Have you restarted your computer since the problem started?

You may try and download a new copy.
tried that no dyce ani other ideas ???? , wher can i find the full list of console comands ????

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
tried that no dyce ani other ideas ???? , wher can i find the full list of console comands ????
Like I said above I have no problems with my game so either your game is screwed up or you have a problem with your computer.
hhs.jpg

Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone know what effect (if any yet) the new (1.10.<x> era) personal and societal goals at the start of the game have? Also, RE: the console commands question, is it possible you're accidentally misspelling things or adding unnecessary spaces or characters? That would make the suggested console commands disappear until the typos are corrected. I haven't ever used it, but the cheat book mod might also help you depending on what you want to do.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Couldn't find even searching. Are there any ntr, cucking/cheating and humilation yet? Married people seem to not even know cheating as a concept.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Couldn't find even searching. Are there any ntr, cucking/cheating and humilation yet? Married people seem to not even know cheating as a concept.
Lots of cheating but as you say it does not register with the married couple.
As far as NTR if you have the sister and have a relationship with her and if you do not bane her then she will bring home male friends and have sex with them. (This is the only ntr that I have ever seen in the game.)((I put a stop to it before it can happen by telling her no friends over.))

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You folks don't know how lucky you have it, I remember pre 1.9.5 era where there was no opt out option for the sister

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You folks don't know how lucky you have it, I remember pre 1.9.5 era where there was no opt out option for the sister
Why in the heck would you opt out from having the sister?

I wish we can get her pregnant with pregnancy sex.

Reactions: hyfka

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know what effect (if any yet) the new (1.10.<x> era) personal and societal goals at the start of the game have? Also, RE: the console commands question, is it possible you're accidentally misspelling things or adding unnecessary spaces or characters? That would make the suggested console commands disappear until the typos are corrected. I haven't ever used it, but the cheat book mod might also help you depending on what you want to do.
Variables are referenced in two places. One defines them and other runs event at the start of the game.

So unless proven otherwise it is just other unfinished feature creep in game.

Probably dev got an idea for end game event. So far I never needed to push this HHS variant up to its final date. School gets corrupted within a year and there is nothing left to do. If they expect player to adjust society to match school, they never bothered with progress bar for that.

Last edited:

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
You could always use the chem lab to make a formula to corrupt the town and drop it in the water supply. I read that in the old walk through/wiki pages that vanished. Don't remember exactly how to get there, though.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
You could always use the chem lab to make a formula to corrupt the town and drop it in the water supply. I read that in the old walk through/wiki pages that vanished. Don't remember exactly how to get there, though.
Don't quote me on this because this is only from experience and not debugging or wiki, but when you went to the chem lab after having everything researched, there was a chance to get the "mad science" event. From there you can produce a lot of serum, dose the school water supply or the city water supply. However, this has a chance of instant game over.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't quote me on this because this is only from experience and not debugging or wiki, but when you went to the chem lab after having everything researched, there was a chance to get the "mad science" event. From there you can produce a lot of serum, dose the school water supply or the city water supply. However, this has a chance of instant game over.
There is a chance to get caught, so yeah, game over. :rolleyes:
The only time I got that was through the Mad Scientists event when entering the lab.

I don't think you can just do it otherwise.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Still, it gives you somethihng to do after you turned your school into a training ground for BDSM ... workers.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
There's been no game over in Mad Science for at least 3 years, at worst you lose 2-4 rep. It's also easier with lower chem level (above 35), though you up your chances the more you do it. Epic fail means 100% success next time (at chem 35, less likely at higher as it adds chance for non-epic fail). There's also a bonus to success near max chem from the rebalance a few months back. Delivering becomes easier the more you fail at it (provided you pick a valid route).

Oh yea, the latest version is 1.10.2.2 on forums, and maybe mega/gofile if our links are used here.

doostan60

Nov 16, 2019
I have tried to search around and look in the debugger but have had no luck. I am playing the normal smallville with no mods. Does the town council meeting not work. Saw an earlier post that said it only worked in the mod but was from a couple years ago. I ascepted going to it and have been hanging around my house at the times the debugger says and trying different things but it has been a no go. Sounds like it will repeat if you miss it but wanted to try and figure this out before i move on. Thanks for any help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have tried to search around and look in the debugger but have had no luck. I am playing the normal smallville with no mods. Does the town council meeting not work. Saw an earlier post that said it only worked in the mod but was from a couple years ago. I ascepted going to it and have been hanging around my house at the times the debugger says and trying different things but it has been a no go. Sounds like it will repeat if you miss it but wanted to try and figure this out before i move on. Thanks for any help.
The town council only meets 1 time for now, this event is not complete.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes