Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
When William Holmes gives you a test and says "practice in a quieter location", where is that? What do I need to do to pass his test?

Edit: finally found it, it's school shower in the changing room with a pretty low chance.
library works too

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm having problem at the launcher.

I downloaded the game fresh from the site (1.10.1.2) and extracted to a new folder.

The game keeps throwing exception when I switch to character creation menu + change any body part setting.

In Smallville: "PaperDollHandlers\PD_Principal [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 260).
Unable to find Remote Event 'FunctionLibrary\PaperDoll\CheckFutaPrefs'"

In Lexville: "This dispatched exception was not handled by the program. The program will shutdown now. Sorry... :(
Object reference not set to an instance of an object." <<= It then throws a dialogue that says "do you want to continue despite the warning", I can click "yes" and the launcher doesn't shutdown. Same goes with Smallville.

At the moment, I don't have any other problem. Loading a save works fine, and the paperdolls of everyone are still showing up nicely including the principal. Is this a known issue? Because I've re-downloaded and go through every steps at least 3 times now and none of them worked.
Lexville does not work with 1.10.1.2

• Sad
Reactions: Simp Cattu

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I already use this debug but it is not possible to modify the friendship.
Well I have only every used it for money so really have no idea other than my walkthrough for sex which also raises friendship.

Night27

May 8, 2017
is there some way to force the Pickpocket event in the Park as I have been going there for days to start the lockpicking lessons and have got nothing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there some way to force the Pickpocket event in the Park as I have been going there for days to start the lockpicking lessons and have got nothing?
Yes there is, go to the restaurant eat a meal and take the newspaper home with you and then read everything in it and there you go.

This normally happens when players cheat money and don't need to work at the restaurant for extra money to keep MC afloat at the start of the game.

paravoz112

May 2, 2017
I understand that this is stupid. But, what should I do with delivery? Where should I meet her? The delivery girl kills me and it's game over.

• Haha
Reactions: DougTheC

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I understand that this is stupid. But, what should I do with delivery? Where should I meet her? The delivery girl kills me and it's game over.
What delivery girl?
Never seen that in this game but I also don't do some of the options.

paravoz112

May 2, 2017
This does not tell me anything, what quest is it for and who gave it to you and how did you get the quest in the first place.
I don't know, so I don't know where to go. I missed техт and now I can't find it. But it's probably a chemist's courier.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know, so I don't know where to go. I missed техт and now I can't find it. But it's probably a chemist's courier.
Like I said never seen that one at all for any part of the lab quest.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Sounds to me like the deal at the drive lounge. I've never actually done that quest, but if I recall it's part of the kidnapped student quest. It happens if you don't rescue the girl or take her yourself (I think), and instead fuck her there. No idea how to get someone there for it though.

Reactions: DougTheC

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sounds to me like the deal at the drive lounge. I've never actually done that quest, but if I recall it's part of the kidnapped student quest. It happens if you don't rescue the girl or take her yourself (I think), and instead fuck her there. No idea how to get someone there for it though.
There is an event in the forest where you can try to abduct one of the runners passing by. First you get the idea during daylight, and if you come back at night, there is a chance for it to trigger.
Note that the event has a chance to fail with a big reputation hit, though. If you have the MC Device, you can use it for a 75% chance of success, but if you don't have it, your success rate depends on your stamina and it's a most a ~70% chance at maxed out stamina.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
So dumb question but does Annette have any content? Haven't really messed with her character at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So dumb question but does Annette have any content? Haven't really messed with her character at all.
She does not have a story quest but she has at least 3 different paths you can go with her.
1. You can watch her have sex with her boyfriend.
2. As 1 above or girlfriend.
3. You get her to fall in love with MC.
That is the 3 main paths for her but there is more but I only ever do #3 and have her fall in love with MC.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes