Marblak

Nov 25, 2017
Is there like an optimal list for what subjects to put in for the class timetable?

Also, how do you begin the Titsbig or Raymund corruption storyline?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
That's looks great.
Now we need someone that can add the different sizes to clothes to the 3 pregnant bodies in the game.
Well I wouldn't expect more to be frank. I've edited existing heads like Anna's to give her long hair(I kinda hate short hair and most of her art has long hair anyway) but making a custom head a pain in the ass lol Really the issue is getting the bangs synced with the body and making sure it doesn't clip through the body layer png. The invisible neck is also a issue that I can't easily patch in/out either since that require some sort of template. The head of my OC fits well enough with suits but none of the lewder outfits in the game. It probably look good on the newpaper editors but for some reason, the debug menu won't allow me to swap heads or copy and paste their outfits to other characters such as claire without the game trying to load both at the same time.

As for the pregnant bodies, well you just need someone like me that's good at digital editing. Drawing/editing the pregnant portions to the existing clothes wouldn't be hard but making it look appealing enough is another topic altogether. I also have no experience drawing pregnant woman LMAO. Now if proper preg content was in the game and not just that one unfinished quest, I may be attempted to sell my soul away to try and make some edits, If only for my own amusement lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well I wouldn't expect more to be frank. I've edited existing heads like Anna's to give her long hair(I kinda hate short hair and most of her art has long hair anyway) but making a custom head a pain in the ass lol Really the issue is getting the bangs synced with the body and making sure it doesn't clip through the body layer png. The invisible neck is also a issue that I can't easily patch in/out either since that require some sort of template. The head of my OC fits well enough with suits but none of the lewder outfits in the game. It probably look good on the newpaper editors but for some reason, the debug menu won't allow me to swap heads or copy and paste their outfits to other characters such as claire without the game trying to load both at the same time.

As for the pregnant bodies, well you just need someone like me that's good at digital editing. Drawing/editing the pregnant portions to the existing clothes wouldn't be hard but making it look appealing enough is another topic altogether. I also have no experience drawing pregnant woman LMAO. Now if proper preg content was in the game and not just that one unfinished quest, I may be attempted to sell my soul away to try and make some edits, If only for my own amusement lol
That's just it the ones working on this now don't have the time to make all the clothes for the pregnant bodies, we have a mod for pregnancy but no clothes to go with it.
Once we get the clothes they may put both the pregnancy mod and the clothes mod into the next version of the game.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is there like an optimal list for what subjects to put in for the class timetable?
First two are listed in walkthrough for game start. You start with low education and reputation and little money. Set policies and subjects in a way to boost them. Only two clubs can be quickly upgraded to positive income early.

1. History and Geography - highest boost to education, when you start with 0 edu.
2. Computer Science + Samantha Keller
3. Fuzuchi to unlock extra income from parents.

Optimal thing is more relevant to school policies as impact is capped in some policies.

Also, how do you begin the Titsbig or Raymund corruption storyline?
Titsbig - increase school's corruption to trigger drug event in gym depot.
Raymunds do not have story line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marblak

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how do you progress Hooters story line? I've got to the part where i go to her house and watch her masturbate, but non of the other options will work (blow job, fuck, ask the son to join), they all just piss her off. I must have watched her masturbate +10 times. Do I have to do it on consecutive days or something?
Read what is said in text box below Hooters. Start with first option and switch to next once events in first option change. You are listing thoses options not in order that they are supposed to be done. Inviting Peter is second step.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to "Give some pocket change" to Andy. Looked thru this whole forum and found one other person with the same question but no answers. Any help would be apreciated.
There is no option to give money. ATM I don't see how next event in his chain is triggered. Most likely tied to corruption.

Andy is worse than Annette. You lose income and get less events. Cross dressing is an option with other school student.

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
That's just it the ones working on this now don't have the time to make all the clothes for the pregnant bodies, we have a mod for pregnancy but no clothes to go with it.
Once we get the clothes they may put both the pregnancy mod and the clothes mod into the next version of the game.
What mod that?

I've only messed with Lexville I think? Or what ever it's called. I don't think any other mod really compatible with it.

MagatsuKashi

Aug 12, 2018
Jo.
I've seen a "new" update after a while and tried to play the game again.I really enjoyed the game multiple Times already. But I can't remember what the ! by the Name means:

1663662888654.png

Does this means something? A Quest or something like this?
I tried the search, but couldn't find a clue.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What mod that?

I've only messed with Lexville I think? Or what ever it's called. I don't think any other mod really compatible with it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Aren't his mods incompitable with Lexville though?
Lexville is incompitable with the newest version of the game.

I don't remember seeing "Lexville" in you post when I first posted what I did.
I thought we were talking about getting pregnancy and pregnant clothes to the vanilla game.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Lexville is incompitable with the newest version of the game.

I don't remember seeing "Lexville" in you post when I first posted what I did.
I thought we were talking about getting pregnancy and pregnant clothes to the vanilla game.
I haven't actually played the newest version of the game since the vast majority of the mods haven't been ported over yet. Is it actually worth playing?

My bad, I didn't. I only play Lexville since it adds a bunch of stuff. Never played the base game since from what I could find, the majority of people see Lexville as a superior version even though It's not compatible with most mods.

In general, like I said, the art isn't that hard to make but there's not much point in making it until their enough preg content to warrant it. I did look at the preg mod, which seems to be coming along. Not sure though in it's current state would it encourage people better than me to make the art needed for it though past what It currently has.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Try this
1.10 got special student Mandy Meyers with custom events near the pool and in change room.
Game also got couple special NPCs for "hire" that meet male or futa principal after reading ads in newspaper on the couch. Technically those two ladies got quest line as their costs change over time.

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
1.10 got special student Mandy Meyers with custom events near the pool and in change room.
Game also got couple special NPCs for "hire" that meet male or futa principal after reading ads in newspaper on the couch. Technically those two ladies got quest line as their costs change over time.
That guide was uploaded 3 years ago, so things are gonna be a little out of date. We could probably do with a new one, but best of luck finding one.

Reactions: Bricecube

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That guide was uploaded 3 years ago, so things are gonna be a little out of date. We could probably do with a new one, but best of luck finding one.
Still it has good info and a lot of it is still good today.

Reactions: Eoin

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
That guide is good enough. For anyone who complains about lack of in depth guide, they can start writing one. Same for lack of new events or characters, the current gen of devs is understaffed as is. This is one of the oldest, if not actually, community developed hentai games that's still getting love.

Reactions: Eoin
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes