Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Well, there's plenty of ways to help. Unfortunately, since last year when Spinner disappeared, and then in May when the site disappeared and two more devs got lost, things are looking grim. Thankfully Ame picked up the gay branch of events while Shilo and Barteke keep working on the code and the overall game.
If you can find appropriate images for NPCs, or add text, or propose events, even just bug finding would help immensely.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does this game still have a limit to the length of a single save? (2.5 years according to the dev notes.)
Yes that is how the game has been for a very long time, even in the start it tells you that you have 2 years to turn the school around.

Durandal78

Oct 27, 2021
1.10.3.1 is out.

Changelog 1.10.3.1
Bugfixes:
- Fixed photoshop assignment button not appearing at home computer.
- Fixed Sherilyn auto-enlisting due to old property.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I updated the OP with 1.10.3.1 now. (Still the official links until someone adds more mirrors.)
The links also contain incremental update files from 1.10.2.0, but that release was not published to the F95 OP in the past due to being a bit buggy (we switched from VB.NET to C# in that release). So unless people were following the forum and Discord and got the release from there, they may have to use the full download on this update instead of the incremental one.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Apparently, one quest line was supposed to allow you to feminize the school (as in, making them cross dress rather than full gender change) but was never continued beyond Shimakaze training.
Currently, one soldier has volunteered to add more Yaoi and related content, including finishing some more unfinished quest like Andy.
Yeah, it's rough to crowdsource event chains because while the editor is great, there are a lot of people with a lot of fetishes and the worse your coding, the worse the overall game becomes.
I dont know if it's still in the game, but I did quite a bit of work on the kendo club a couple years ago and some staff member wasn't satisfied with my coding despite me basically just adapting what another person had done (which was already in the game).
It was a frustrating experience.

Jazzpunk

Jul 7, 2017
I've been tinkering with a mod for years and finally decided to share it. I planned on doing it on the HHS+ site but after the original went into a black hole, I'm too lazy to make a new account on the new one (feel free to share it there).

It basically just replaces a bunch of random images with "better" looking ones. Some images remain the same just that the mod has a higher res one and is sourced, all images are sourced. The mod should work on v1.10.3 unless they changed existing events.

I did a complete overhaul of Annette's images, adding a bunch of gifs and such but v1.10.2 broke a bunch of it. I will be putting off doing any changes to the events themselves for now and will focus on just replacing existing images. Updates will happen, don't expect them to be frequent.

EDIT:

Delete your previous version before installing the new one. An easy way to check if the mod is working properly is going to General Store and checking if the images for the drinks have changed or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
can someone tell me about the stats and to they do? I'm confused wait some of them
Arousal and Energy should be self explanatory. Energy doesn't work that well with NPCs, though Arousal does. You need Energy to do stuff and if too low you might faint or decide to sleep on a bench or something which hits reputation. Arousal will make you leak, or stand your flag, which, again, will be seen as vulgar, hitting your reputation if someone sees that. A lot of these things are about how much you are seen.
Stamina determines your Energy max while Appearance and Charisma help you have better interractions, Appearance also allows you to be more daring with your clothes choice before NPCs react negatively. Lust might do something with Arousal, but I am not sure about it. Authority should be, well, the respect your students have for you making it easier to command while Loyalty basically determines when you'll be able to exchange or give them items; their trust in you. Intelligence and Education might matter to pass stuff but you'll easily max them by reading books and doing Chemistry research. While Stamina and Appearance are a little harder to raise (go to the gym). Charisma, though, is a pain. You'll need many dates for that one.
NPC stats are the same but matter a bit more.
Lust is their willingness and need to have sex, Inhibition determines what they like or will wear, Corruption is needed for rebellious and daring stuff, but adds to either Lust or Inhibition with daring acts and clothes. Authority matters only for Teachers while high Appearance and Charisma could increase likelihood of certain events (Not sure). Intelligence and Education might be used for some things, but again, have no idea.
So, then you have the overall stats. Top of the screen I think it's the School's average scores. Once certain NPCs or the School reaches a certain average in a certain stat, usually Corruption, Inhibition or Lust, new events will start appearing. Your Reputation is also shown on the top, the higher it is, the more access you'll have with some, namely hospital, events and the higher bonus the school board will award you at the end of the month. If it gets too low, everyone will stop trusting you, bad events will happen more often, etc... if it gets too low, you lose. One of the few ways beside being in the negative money for too long.

Reactions: Dragorise
Dec 31, 2018
Anyone know how to force trigger an event through Debug? Computer spycam is borked since Ive been trying to trigger it for two ingame weeks straight using all type of variables I can think of including changing computer classes, computer monitoring, no computer classes, all female students, all male students, futa students, mixed students, before during and after school. Corruption, happiness, loyalty etc values for students an teachers. Tried multiple new save games too. No mods or cheats used. Yes I did confirm that I have extra spycams in inventory.

At this point, I'm fucking over the grind for this one event. Even checked out the variables in the event itself, and after getting everything lined up, still not triggering. Have already triggered spycams for principal office, changing room and bathroom.

Literally just want to know how to force an event. Don't want and/or need a debate on the ethics of cheating, breaking my game, people replying that they don't know how, or the correct way of getting the event. Tell me how, or just move on about your day. I know how this forum gets sometimes....

Thanks in advance <3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to force trigger an event through Debug? Computer spycam is borked since Ive been trying to trigger it for two ingame weeks straight using all type of variables I can think of including changing computer classes, computer monitoring, no computer classes, all female students, all male students, futa students, mixed students, before during and after school. Corruption, happiness, loyalty etc values for students an teachers. Tried multiple new save games too. No mods or cheats used. Yes I did confirm that I have extra spycams in inventory.

At this point, I'm fucking over the grind for this one event. Even checked out the variables in the event itself, and after getting everything lined up, still not triggering. Have already triggered spycams for principal office, changing room and bathroom.

Literally just want to know how to force an event. Don't want and/or need a debate on the ethics of cheating, breaking my game, people replying that they don't know how, or the correct way of getting the event. Tell me how, or just move on about your day. I know how this forum gets sometimes....

Thanks in advance <3
You need to also get the sports yard to watch the cheerleaders and just go in and out when no one is in the computer room.
You must have computer classes and I think you must have Samantha Keller the teacher.

It triggered for me after doing a photo shop training in the computer room then going into and out of the computer room when no one is there.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2018
You need to also get the sports yard to watch the cheerleaders and just go in and out when no one is in the computer room.
You must have computer classes and I think you must have Samantha Keller the teacher.

It triggered for me after doing a photo shop training in the computer room then going into and out of the computer room when no one is there.
Much appreciated. I'll give all that a try.

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
installed the game, update and the lexville mod, now when i try to start the game i get lots of Exceptions and the character creator is missing several pieces? like, the paperdoll is missing a head.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
installed the game, update and the lexville mod, now when i try to start the game i get lots of Exceptions and the character creator is missing several pieces? like, the paperdoll is missing a head.
Read about lexville mod and you will get your answer.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
I don't know of any bestiality, but I do know loli and shota was removed, cause they pussies.
As with many creators they keep it as clean as they can but there are numerous mods with full functionality for what ever people are after...

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
just curious idk how long the game days last until game over, but curious, what happens when you finish the game? do you get to continue corrupting the school/town or start all over?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just curious idk how long the game days last until game over, but curious, what happens when you finish the game? do you get to continue corrupting the school/town or start all over?
You will start to run into problems, how bad I can not say because I have never played past the 2 year mark.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes