Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Unrelated to the recent topics. I remember size actually mattered once with high arousal rep loss event. Is it not currently the case? In my latest run, starting with smallest futa there didn't seem to be any change in frequency of said event even after I drugged myself to above average.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Hooter is secretary. Assistant is Swan. Secretary gives accounting tracker and option to invite people to PTA meetings.
It's why I wrote that take Hooter. My bad was that I called her Assistant not secretary.

Stamina is useless as Missing girl quest can be done with device from Keller and only die hards will test game's RNG in third missing girl path. Game rewards for not being an arse.
ALL ACTIONS use Energy and it's given by Stamina level -> in 1.09 and 1.10 hypno was non-usable on the first days before you build it up. It's good to have more stamina (so you wont go to sleep on the side of the road). Also Fitness gave you small bonus to Apperance.

evil bank.
Wait what Evil Bank?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Wait what Evil Bank?
Principal can borrow money on the other side of the street in downtown and return it with interest or try to find other solution for dealing with loans. "Evil" comes from principal's reaction when repaying the loan.

Last edited:

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
That's a plus. The guy ruined most of the writing in the game. It used to be decent, but now.... every sentence, ends in an ellipsis...?! and it's also both a question and an exclamation...?! and, it's very annoying...! to read...!?
I had the same experience with an author on fictionmania, which in the last few years write all the sentence with a question mark at the end when someone talk? Even an affirmation? And it's really confusing?

vvedgee

Sep 14, 2018
what's the difference between:
HHS1.10.3.1-Release.7z from first link
and
v1.10.3.1 Full + Patch from 1.10.2.0
from second link
?

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
and
from second link
?
The first link only has a download for the full game. The 2nd link has multiple files, allowing you to either download the full game or (if you already have 1.10.2.0 installed) just download the patch to upgrade 1.10.2.0 to 1.10.3.1 and save yourself some downloading.

vvedgee

Sep 14, 2018
The first link only has a download for the full game. The 2nd link has multiple files, allowing you to either download the full game or (if you already have 1.10.2.0 installed) just download the patch to upgrade 1.10.2.0 to 1.10.3.1 and save yourself some downloading.
In that case I can see on first link HHS1.10.3.1-Release.7z
and on second link HHS 1.10.3.2-Release.7z

Does it mean that first link is outdated? And I have to download full game from second link?

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
and
from second link
?
the first link is the full release of 1.10.3.1. the second link is an update (patch) from 1.10.2.0.

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
In that case I can see on first link HHS1.10.3.1-Release.7z
and on second link HHS 1.10.3.2-Release.7z

Does it mean that first link is outdated? And I have to download full game from second link?
there is no 1.10.3.2. the latest is 1.10.3.1, available in both links. the difference is the second link allows you to update an existing install from 1.10.2.0, where the first link is the whole release no matter what you have now.

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
in 1.10.3.1 every time I interact with anyone there's no obvious way to end that interaction. I'm stuck there unless or until they get tired of me.

is anyone else seeing the same? what am I missing?

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
But this is Mega link...
View attachment 2086957
I looked around, and see that in the files shown for MEGA's patch, dated yesterday. I don't see any reference to it on the HHS+ wiki, and the OP containing that link clearly shows the current version is 1.10.3.1.

so that's either a typo (in the file name on MEGA), or someone updated it for the patch only and didn't let anyone know it was done.

note that the version number for the latest full version is still shown - in discord, the wiki and MEGA as 1.10.3.1.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I looked around, and see that in the files shown for MEGA's patch, dated yesterday. I don't see any reference to it on the HHS+ wiki, and the OP containing that link clearly shows the current version is 1.10.3.1.

so that's either a typo (in the file name on MEGA), or someone updated it for the patch only and didn't let anyone know it was done.

note that the version number for the latest full version is still shown - in discord, the wiki and MEGA as 1.10.3.1.
Nope, it's another bugfix from today. When in doubt, you can always check the official release thread:

(Since we have a tendency to do a lot of bugfixing in quick succession after a bigger patch release, I usually don't notify F95 about each update until the dust has settled. Don't want to overburden the uploaders here with daily changes.)

But since it's out now, I can happily say that it already contains the image adjustments from Jazzpunk's mod.

Reactions: Reij
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes