aattss

Feb 20, 2018
When an accident happens during chemistry and it says chemicals have an odd effect on you, is that a good/interesting thing or just a bad thing? Or just some rng?

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Okay, I've now integrated probably 60-70% of your pack as additional images in the respective events instead of replacements. I've used Google's guetzli library to compress your JPG images, resulting in 30-50% reduced file size at identical visual quality.

And a little heads-up: If you were intending to replace the base game's wallpaper images, then those in your mod are currently not used as replacements because all the base game wallpapers now consist of three digits as file names instead of only two digits from your mod. But since the game simply uses any JPG file from the wallpaper directory as possible wallpaper in the game, your wallpapers should simply get added to the existing list.
Excellent. Have you thought about using .webp images instead? Much higher compression and it's lossless. When this game started ubiquitous resolution was ~720p, we're now well above 1080p and closer to 2k resolution. Higher res packs would be very welcome.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When an accident happens during chemistry and it says chemicals have an odd effect on you, is that a good/interesting thing or just a bad thing? Or just some rng?
Just wait and see, something will happen soon.

Jan 7, 2018
There is a guide on how to improve relationships with NPC's. It's hidden inside these 246 pages... It was extremely useful, at least for me. Maybe it could be linked to the first post? (I'm fairly sure it was, but I can't find it anymore.)

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Excellent. Have you thought about using .webp images instead? Much higher compression and it's lossless. When this game started ubiquitous resolution was ~720p, we're now well above 1080p and closer to 2k resolution. Higher res packs would be very welcome.
.webp is not natively supported by our framework. And while there is a library, it still tends to have problems with certain formats (for example with transparency). At this point, I prefer to stick with established formats that have proper support.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how to start training lucas
Hack into student network after cosplay club opens up.
Figure out who that person is.
Invite him to principal's office and ask about the thing. See how he reacts on website after talk.
Invite him again and pay for different set of cloths (one week cooldown)
Invite him again and train. It is extra dialog/action option for that NPC.

There is cooldown on walking and talking training. Wait for one day after training to train more.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
should I download from the v1.10.3.1 Full + Patch from 1.10.2.0 link?
Those are the official links from the developers. The others are mirrors by F95 uploaders and may be a bit behind the most recent version.

In any case, we've noticed a bug in the latest releases that causes the player to only get the "state funding" and not their actual salary. Which means depending on your reputation, you are missing out on up to $4500 (at 100 rep) additional cash per month.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Those are the official links from the developers. The others are mirrors by F95 uploaders and may be a bit behind the most recent version.

In any case, we've noticed a bug in the latest releases that causes the player to only get the "state funding" and not their actual salary. Which means depending on your reputation, you are missing out on up to $4500 (at 100 rep) additional cash per month.
Isn't what the state gives in the thank you or reprimand you letter just a bonus?

Honestly, I'd be nice if the school state funding and personal funds would be separate. Forcing player to embezzle from the school or donate to the school, possibly even lowering the funds if there's too much left over after a month. It'd also wouldn't be the end of the world if the 2 years would become 3 years, considering the school type is heavily based on Japanese high schools.

Aug 13, 2017
the change takes several days. At the beginning of the day, they write to you about the change in the size of the genitals of the characters to whom you gave this

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone know how to use the futa maker drug?
Give it to someone or use it on yourself.
is there a stat requirement? I've given it to several people, but they haven't changed
the change takes several days. At the beginning of the day, they write to you about the change in the size of the genitals of the characters to whom you gave this
It takes 16 days for it to work once you give it to someone and then they have to use it which can take several days then the 16 day timer starts.

All drugs that change something takes 16 days to complete the action.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes