Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
the change takes several days. At the beginning of the day, they write to you about the change in the size of the genitals of the characters to whom you gave this
I chuckled at this...

"Dear principal, despite me being a girl I woke up today and had a massive stonking cock in me knickers..."

• Haha
Reactions: Stuk

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Okey thanks, does the society goal which u chose at the start actually affect anything? Like futa revolution or futa slavery or incest is for everyone etc.
I would like an answer to that, does the starting choice affect anything or WILL it in the future updates?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah I go to the bar try to fight get my ass kicked but it doesn't unlock the back street.
You need to be decent enough at the fight for him to call his buddies. Stamina 70+. Otherwise, having the Keller sleep device can also work.

Reactions: DougTheC

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, how to play for more than 2 years? After two years, the game just ends(
That is what you are told in the beginning of the game, you have 2 years to turn the school around.
The game ends just after 2 years of play.

Feb 29, 2020
Maybe there is a way around this limitation. Mod or edit files.
you can circumvent the time limit in much the same way you can circumvent the safety measures on a pressure cooker; it will cause unintended behavior and things will break catastrophically

for all the flak the time limit gets, unless you're specifically playing totally blind you're more than likely going to just run out of stuff to do before you even get to the halfway point of the well over 730 days the game allows you

Reactions: DougTheC
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes