cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
Is there any fix for fucking slow like 5-10 second transitions? even with scheduling frequency set at 5.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any fix for fucking slow like 5-10 second transitions? even with scheduling frequency set at 5.
That is a known bug that can not be found, look under the spoiler on the OP called Known Issues:

Command

Mar 24, 2018
IS their anyway to bypass or give more time in the hacking sections I've tried full max in that area but it still it to hard to spot both numbers in time every time I find ond I can't find the other code in time if their was just one or at least a much larger time period I would be having an easier time but it's getting very frustrating.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How do you continue the Sherilyn Ambrose questline after she comes to school?
Make sure that you are running latest 1.10.3 version. 3.2 got bugs related to that quest. To avoid messing up with object reloads, start fresh game if your saves are from older version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
IS their anyway to bypass or give more time in the hacking sections I've tried full max in that area but it still it to hard to spot both numbers in time every time I find ond I can't find the other code in time if their was just one or at least a much larger time period I would be having an easier time but it's getting very frustrating.
MinigameConfig selection when starting new game.

If you are not into playing Matrix against the clock - hack Schools/NormalSchool/Events/FunctionLibrary/MiscChainSpecific/Minigames.ve.xml

Librarian can teach hacking without minigames up to level 80.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
who can give me a save game (100%) regarding state players and embodying a heterosexual male protagonist please

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
who can give me a save game (100%) regarding state players and embodying a heterosexual male protagonist please
This game is about advancing in school story. You are asking others to play this game for you. 100% save got nothing to do except random and repeatable events. None of default game principals are hetero. You can run Male principal in hetero content by player action choices, but you would exclude at least two guest lines.

Last edited:

Wafflers

Jul 8, 2021
What does the "play NSFW sounds" checkbox in the settings mean? Does the game has lewd sounds or some kind of voiceover?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What does the "play NSFW sounds" checkbox in the settings mean? Does the game has lewd sounds or some kind of voiceover?
Schools\NormalSchool\Sounds\Effects.

Based on files there I would suspect that the only NSFW sound is related to some teacher in sport yard.

Normal W policy should be to have your PC volume on mute anyway.

Last edited:

Wafflers

Jul 8, 2021
Schools\NormalSchool\Sounds\Effects.

Based on files there I would suspect that the only NSFW sound is related to some teacher in sport yard.

Normal W policy should be to have your PC volume on mute anyway.
That's a shame, may i ask is there some way to add some sounds to the sex scenes somehow?

tao-ric

May 4, 2017
Can I launch an event with a mad scientist in the chem lab in the debug menu? I don't want to wait two weeks.

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
Hello, i tried to edit relationship with console command, like this :
SET RELATIONSHIPDATA FOR [firstname]_[lastname] TO [firstname]_[lastname] TO [dataKey] [dataValue]
and this
SET RELATIONSHIP FOR [firstname]_[lastname] TO [firstname]_[lastname] TO [value]

but i don't know which to use, or what is the difference between [dataKey] and [dataValue].

Any help?

Last edited:

blitzane

Feb 1, 2018
Hello, is anyone know how to expand classroom to get more student? Thanks
Edit: i didn't read note, you need hire more teacher to expand classroom

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, all known mods are on barteke's backup folder?

Sadly, there was a guy who had more student heads to be used in game, some were outstanding. I thought I had the backups, but unfortunely I don't. If no one has it then thanks anyway.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello, is anyone know how to expand classroom to get more student? Thanks
You can edit that through the config files, beware though that can mess up the game balance pretty bad. Also I believe you need to change the amount of population, otherwise you'll have too many students for adult population. But it was a long time since I've played this before so I don't recall if it is exactly like that.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
1665716451471.png
could you explain to me how this new fetish panel works, before it was just marking the squares and now it has these bars, and these numbers on the bars mean what ???

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
hakkkkaishin
Wild guess:
Slider to the right: "Yeah, Watersports!"
Slider to the left: "Pissing is disgusting!"
Slider inbetween: "Well, OK, I think... Nevermind"

You can finetune your fetishes, and how often they will occur.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
could you explain to me how this new fetish panel works, before it was just marking the squares and now it has these bars, and these numbers on the bars mean what ???
The bar goes from -100 to +100. Fetishes by themselves are now a multiplier (% wise) of arousal gain and can now have your character even get turned off if in the negative. Don't know the exact formula. Also, any fetish above or at +50 will be marked as you having it, thus having you start with appropriate items, for example, hypnosis tutorial book for mind control fetish or one corruptor and lust maker for drug fetish.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes