cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
is there any quests concerning futa makers? Or does turning some specific characters into futa affect the gameplay in significant ways

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there any quests concerning futa makers? Or does turning some specific characters into futa affect the gameplay in significant ways
Only 1 that I know of and its the one that gets you the drug so you can change the girl to a full girl or full boy plus the option to leave her as she is.
Have not played in a long time now and forgot there names, its the Dr. daughter.

Before sex ratio needed to be as close to 50/50 as possible for clubs with 20 or more members but I have read that is no longer the case.
That is for the clubs quest to kick off.
Not sure how futa works into the 50/50.
For me after the clubs quest kicks off I use the drugs to change all futa's to girls.

Last edited:

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
Only 1 that I know of and its the one that gets you the drug so you can change the girl to a full girl or full boy plus the option to leave her as she is.
Have not played in a long time now and forgot there names, its the Dr. daughter.

Before sex ratio needed to be as close to 50/50 as possible but I have read that is no longer the case.
i didnt do any quest and got the drug by just doing research and getting higher chemistry skill

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DougTheC

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i didnt do any quest and got the drug by just doing research and getting higher chemistry skill
I got it after reaching 100% but like I said have not played in a long time now.

Also added more to my post above.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hardman's questline (Gym-sport class) where you help the young futa become a girl or accept her being futa, then corrupt/blackmail her nurse mother (you need the Nurse office to finish it). But, it's been a while since you get all the drugs simply by leveling up chemistry; used to be you only got one.
The only other event is the random mad scientist to turn a part of the population into futas (either students or city wide, either male to futa or female to futa)

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
Hardman's questline (Gym-sport class) where you help the young futa become a girl or accept her being futa, then corrupt/blackmail her nurse mother (you need the Nurse office to finish it). But, it's been a while since you get all the drugs simply by leveling up chemistry; used to be you only got one.
The only other event is the random mad scientist to turn a part of the population into futas (either students or city wide, either male to futa or female to futa)
Okey thanks, does the society goal which u chose at the start actually affect anything? Like futa revolution or futa slavery or incest is for everyone etc.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
also if i missed the save girl from bar quest i cant get slave anymore?
She is the only one in game that you can get pregnant if you save and free her then refuse the money and she will have sex with MC and become pregnant.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah I go to the bar try to fight get my ass kicked but it doesn't unlock the back street.
You need the mind control device.
Go to the park and something might happen.

beehe

Jun 30, 2018
Stuck on M.A.I.D club. Got all the flags to being called master but nothing happened after that. (it's been a month in game time)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I got it after reaching 100% but like I said have not played in a long time now.
Chemistry skill levels
15 - unlocks research in lab
20 - unlocks Corruptor/Slutmaker
30 - unlocks enhancement drugs for some student npc in onsen and any NPCs player wants to "help".
40 - second enhancement drug tier
50 - second Corruptor/Slutmaker tier
55 - third enhancement drug tier
60 - futa drugs, if Hartman questline finished
85 - breast designer

I would have to check if 1.10.3 did not change levels. Numbers from previous version.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
You need the mind control device.
Go to the park and something might happen.
Wrong device. Bar needs device from Keller. For me park device is just early 5k. Useless in other things as principal can't use it in crowd and got other way to hypnotize.

Realistically Missing girl can be finished after advancing Keller's questline up to weekly events in principal's office. No point to ignore girl before that. Player won't have enough stamina to win the fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: DougTheC

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
The thing is... well, what is a full save in a sandbox setting?
What is a full save for minecraft?

I have a save attached, where I have "completed" the game.
The problem is: While I reached all the goals that I set for that particular play through, other players will make different choices.
In this save, I turned almost everyone into female, corrupted the entire town, unlocked all PTA proposals and completed all the quests.

So yeah - it's not fun to play at this point - most people will just start over.
What version is that save?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HentaiHighSchool-1.10.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Haha
Reactions: Mee&Mee
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes