MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
She does not have a story quest but she has at least 3 different paths you can go with her.
1. You can watch her have sex with her boyfriend.
2. As 1 above or girlfriend.
3. You get her to fall in love with MC.
That is the 3 main paths for her but there is more but I only ever do #3 and have her fall in love with MC.
And what's the requirements for those?

Also, can someone remind how to get the Onsen keycard?

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
Hey can someone help me i'm have a tough time trying to get HHS+ Lexville to work it just keeps telling me an exception has occurred during start up

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Dialog is triggered with Onsen owner or staff when you enter. 500 bucks required to purchase.

I guess you said no, when dialog popped out.
I never got any dialogue referring to the keycard for the female area.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
If you are playing male principal, improve your Photoshoping skills above 20 and then work with Smallville times editor and assistant to change town policies. Your keycard will be upgraded once town policies change. Smallville times events start from the girl on the beach. Don't be rude. Talk to her.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you are playing male principal, improve your Photoshoping skills above 20 and then work with Smallville times editor and assistant to change town policies. Your keycard will be upgraded once town policies change. Smallville times events start from the girl on the beach. Don't be rude. Talk to her.
Get Photoshoping skills above 20 then go to the beach and one the women approach you invite her home.
(Warning this can end with futa sex if your into that.)
Once you start working on this quest it will take a lot of times until its finish but in the end you get access to both sides whichever way you play.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Oh ok, since I'm already doing that for Ruby, I'm bound to get It than.

Do students ever graduate and become "adults" or do they always as students?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018

You will run out of things to do within one-two years. The only students that can turn into parents will leave the school without getting diploma.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

You are given 2 years to turn the school around and once the 2 years are up the game ends, you can still play but a lot of bugs happens then.
Maybe once the game gets finish they will fix that but for now its the was it is.

Fallin101

Apr 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to "Give some pocket change" to Andy. Looked thru this whole forum and found one other person with the same question but no answers. Any help would be apreciated.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Through a mix of curiosity and boredom, I ended up trying to make a custom paperdoll head using a head I had drawn in the past. It didn't come out perfect by any means but better than I expected, especially since I'm no expert on digital editing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Through a mix of curiosity and boredom, I ended up trying to make a custom paperdoll head using a head I had drawn in the past. It didn't come out perfect by any means but better than I expected, especially since I'm no expert on digital editing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's looks great.
Now we need someone that can add the different sizes to clothes to the 3 pregnant bodies in the game.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
how do you progress Hooters story line? I've got to the part where i go to her house and watch her masturbate, but non of the other options will work (blow job, fuck, ask the son to join), they all just piss her off. I must have watched her masturbate +10 times. Do I have to do it on consecutive days or something?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
how do you progress Hooters story line? I've got to the part where i go to her house and watch her masturbate, but non of the other options will work (blow job, fuck, ask the son to join), they all just piss her off. I must have watched her masturbate +10 times. Do I have to do it on consecutive days or something?
That's weird, by the 3rd or at most 5th time, she should be corrupted enough to do be willing to do the second or third one.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes