BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
which version of the game and which mods are installed?
I'm using Version HHS1.10.0.3-Release. I downloaded it from Mega via the link on the first page of this thread. Not using any mods that I know of. I just downloaded it from Mega and started using it.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Is there a guide or mission log? I still don't know what I am supposed to do. I just get money to buy more stuff for the school and still don't know if buy everything is a good idea.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm using Version HHS1.10.0.3-Release. I downloaded it from Mega via the link on the first page of this thread. Not using any mods that I know of. I just downloaded it from Mega and started using it.
You should be downloading the newest version of the game on the OP.
v1.10.1.2 Full
HHS1.10.0.3-Release had problems.

Reactions: BobN290

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
so this version is no longer relevant, we have updated the version to v1.10.1.2] download the full version of the game v1.10.1.2] and everything will be fine

Reactions: BobN290

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Is there a guide or mission log? I still don't know what I am supposed to do. I just get money to buy more stuff for the school and still don't know if buy everything is a good idea.
there is a log in the phone and there are tasks there

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
(Where you have the game)\HHS+1.10.1.2-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\PopulationData\Parameters
I don't have time to mess with it right now but if it works for you please let me know.
Tks i can config population age with this. Still cant find out how to incease or desease population rate like, 60% female, 30% male, etc...
Edit: just found it in Source folder

Last edited:

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I have a question about a quest for a new form for students, there is a receipt, but there is no one in gum and there is no one in the gym warehouse

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
If you make changes using the visual editor, is there a way for that to effect a saved game? It seems that changes only effect new games.

Last edited:

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Are there any mods that add it back?
Sorta kinda. Sadly it's only a small amount.
Each time I find someone who can mod they go MIA. But technically there is an old mod that adds some loli shota stuff back but only works with 1.9 version i think.

Feb 22, 2019
I am SO CLOSE to completing all the events that are in this Mega Walkthrough https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-1-2-hhs.1016/post-1642134
What I am missing is the Maid Club.
  • Cooking club is currently at the cabaret and got the event where they ask for a show.
  • Music club I do not really know where it stopped, but I do know that Ameli Coppers is in it and when I ask her if she's in any clubs she says she's in Music Club and loves it very much.
  • Theater Club I have no idea where I'm at.
So I'm stuck with Ameli Coppers not wanting to quit the Music Club. I've been checking the Music Room every single day and she just won't quit!
I also have absolutely no idea how to use the Event Debugger.
Please Help!

Oh also Nina Parker. I'm at the stage where I have to wait in my office and she picks up students for trips. The first time I had a choice for one of the main/quest related students (I think Sierra and Peter). Then EVENTUALLY (like a month or 2 later) I got a random student too. I read that you're supposed to continue until you get a Class Trip but that ain't triggering even though my entire school is with lust and loyalty over 80 with inhibition at less than 10.

Last edited:

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
I am SO CLOSE to completing all the events that are in this Mega Walkthrough https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-1-2-hhs.1016/post-1642134
What I am missing is the Maid Club.
  • Cooking club is currently at the cabaret and got the event where they ask for a show.
  • Music club I do not really know where it stopped, but I do know that Ameli Coppers is in it and when I ask her if she's in any clubs she says she's in Music Club and loves it very much.
  • Theater Club I have no idea where I'm at.
So I'm stuck with Ameli Coppers not wanting to quit the Music Club. I've been checking the Music Room every single day and she just won't quit!
I also have absolutely no idea how to use the Event Debugger.
Please Help!
From what I recall, she quits the club in the same way she does the others. If you remember how you got her to progress to the music club, just do that instead of hanging around the music room. (I think you just wander around the school in different classrooms and hallways.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question about a quest for a new form for students, there is a receipt, but there is no one in gum and there is no one in the gym warehouse
You just need to check you have them then tell the leader of the club and that's all you got to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will my previous save work?
Depends on what version the save was made in.
If done in v1.9.5 no, a new game is needed.
As for the other version v1.10.xxxxx you may need to do a few steps but I am not for sure what they are because I start a new game every time a new update comes out.

Feb 22, 2019
From what I recall, she quits the club in the same way she does the others. If you remember how you got her to progress to the music club, just do that instead of hanging around the music room. (I think you just wander around the school in different classrooms and hallways.)
That happened A LONG time ago but I'm pretty sure she just quit the cooking club when it was still in the cafeteria and it was when I visited the cafeteria..... So it's gonna get fixed like that

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Depends on what version the save was made in.
If done in v1.9.5 no, a new game is needed.
As for the other version v1.10.xxxxx you may need to do a few steps but I am not for sure what they are because I start a new game every time a new update comes out.
my saves were from HHS1.10.0.3-Release. I downloaded the new version and opened a saved game. I'm still getting those notices from time to time around the school. I hate starting a new game, but I guess that's the only fix?

Reactions: phoenix chaos

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If you make changes using the visual editor, is there a way for that to effect a saved game? It seems that changes only effect new games.
In the debug menu, there is a "Reload Events" tab that allows you to override the event in the current game with the one from disk. You can even click on the * button to automatically add all events that have a new file date than the version that was loaded at the start of your save file. Note that this can lead to loss of event progress if the reloaded event is the one that contains the quest progress variable for that particular event chain.

Reactions: bobjones9792
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes