Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Well... I wouldn't call them updates. Since 1.95 which came out almost two years ago it's mostly just bugfixes. As Shilo said, they are basically reworking the base game, cleaning it up, making strong foundations so when they do start adding stuff game won't break (it used to do that a lot).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: minhkhoa351997

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
before people start to cry in agony: to find the really important newspaper (no shit, this fucking piece of paper opens up the whole game) ya need to go to the restaurant in downtown, take seat there for 40 bucks or so and read the paper. decide to take it with ya, voila, ya got the newspaper.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
sorry but this game terribly sounds and looks like worse version of 'the headmaster'. No animated scenes and overly complicated gameplay. Why would anyone bother with his when there is a 100x better game on the same category?
Like asking why would anyone ever bother to play the original Doom when you have Call of Duty available. With the exception of this game having more content and things you can do. Yes, a lot of it is in text and they reuse images, yet it IS the definition of Sandbox. Also, you choose your character's gender.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
How did you cheat again? The debug console command says my input strings ain't in the correct format.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
sorry but this game terribly sounds and looks like worse version of 'the headmaster'. No animated scenes and overly complicated gameplay. Why would anyone bother with his when there is a 100x better game on the same category?
Maybe, just maybe...look at the release dates and then you will hopefully recognize that "Headmaster" took inspiration here...so read and think first, post afterwards. ;)

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Well... I wouldn't call them updates. Since 1.95 which came out almost two years ago it's mostly just bugfixes. As Shilo said, they are basically reworking the base game, cleaning it up, making strong foundations so when they do start adding stuff game won't break (it used to do that a lot).
Yeah, for a while they made some stride and I was hopeful, but 2 years and no real content does not bode well.
Anyway: Those patches under extras: are they for the download or remnants from past versions?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I wonder what the game actually looks like in-game. Some pics for the OP would be really helpful. What do the sex scenes look like?

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
Ok a few updates to note on the new version:
  • New chat system. Now you'll be able to talk to the students or anyone directly. Flirting with them has showed me no problems so far (but it might) and is required for you to do it over and over and over again in order to raise the relation with them, so you can know their birthday / get their number *
  • New locations: The onsen is the one you should be interested. You'll not be able to enter the women's onsen if you are a male but you can if you are a female/futurani. So far only in the women's onsen can you find scenes (from what I've discovered).
  • When using the debug on yourself if you go down (totally) you'll find some options that are blank if you click on them you can see things like your skills and change them (From what i've seen 100 is the max although you can change it to more, but it wont affect anything)
  • You need to install a new system in order to call students to your office.
  • After PTA meetings you wont be able to talk to PTA members unless you find them in town.
  • Certain acts with students in public/in front of other people will decrease your reputation.
  • Prostitutes (haven't encountered them but they are a part of it).
  • Clothes: You need to buy them at the store in order to use them (subsquently new menu for choosing your clothes). Make sure to only buy one of each. People will ask you for clothes.
  • Drinks. You need them if you invite people to your home. Certain drinks might be too weak for some people (like soda/water on adults) and some might be too strong (like fine wine on certain students), which will lead to no sex with them.
  • You can purchase towels on the onsen entrance as long as you're there in "business time".
  • New scenes with the nurse / masturbating students (it's no longer just an option you could acquire in the PTA it actually has an event now (although for me is bugged)
  • Unisex school still does nothing.
  • Drugs have changed. You can no longer use 50 drugs one after the other on the same person and go from totally innocent to corrupt in 30 secs. You can use it multiple times on the same person but you have to change scenary (i.e if you're at your office u can use it on a student leave the office enter it again and use it again).
  • Lockpicking became more annoying at max level (I fucking hate it :mad: )
  • New option to find webcam sluts (From what I've seen it's a one time event, nothing afterwards has been added).
  • New location in the center, a restaurant where you can work for money (I think it's 8 hours).
  • The movie store actually sells movies now, which you can't see and can only give to people. You can watch the movies when you're on a date.
  • You can take nude selfies at the bathroom (I haven't toyed much with the game but I'm guessing it will be involved in an event)
  • New extracurricular group (missing the term >.<) which is lifeguards (I haven't found any scenes but again haven't toyed much with the game). They can also be found in the beach sometimes.
  • New interface for choosing teachers for certain subjects (lighter colors = better at the subject. Darker colors = worse at the subject).
  • New option in chat to ask about hobbies (special characters dont seem to work), and they might ask you for items/money. If you agree to give them that item/money and you have it on you, select the same options again and give it to them (raises relationship).
*Knowing their birthday and wishing them happy birthday will increase the relationship.

Thanks to @Forgeshield for giving me some info that helped me correct some stuff :)
Selfies are a quick way to reduce the excitement, and some npc ask for them.
If you can enter the women's onsen as a man but the owner has to give you access (I don't remember how to activate that event).

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Jesus christ i remember playing this game years ago. It feels like they mostly do under the hood changes and add very little story/event content. From the look of things, not many things have changed. I mean I love the feeling of transforming and corrupting a huge population of people/students, turning them into nymphomaniac futas, but there's not a lot of substance/reward coming from all of these actions I do in the game.

Maybe there will be something more to do in the game after one more decade.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes