Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
How I can proceed into the Underwood Chain? I just can't stop getting beaten up.
after you invaded her home and got beaten up, you will at some point get the option at ya home to hack into her computer. do so, afterwards hack into the police data bank. once you have done that, command her into your office. that's it.

Hosse

Jun 6, 2017
after you invaded her home and got beaten up, you will at some point get the option at ya home to hack into her computer. do so, afterwards hack into the police data bank. ocne you have done that, command her into your office. that's it.
Thanks.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
I really don't know how this game works, every time it gets update i download it and after 30 min i delete the game
if i ask how do you play this game people say "Make your own path" "It's your own experience", bitch there are like 300 NPCs in this game you tell me that i have to run around the city and learn the time where 1 NPC in particular with be and rise up his corruption/lust for several days and after that to get to next one?
After deleting this game i downloaded his copy Ashford Academy and it SOOOO much easier but unfortunately it's Abandoned

So i have 4 questions for making my own path in this game:

1. Can i finish (if it is one) the game without even entering the school?
2. Can i rise my relationship with more NPCs at one?
3. Are there any mods to make the game easier and more pleasant to play?
4. Can i cheat in this game?
1.) No, you ARE the headmaster. Failing to meet certain requirement can make you lose the game. To fulfill these requirement requires you have to be there in-person.
2.) Yes, you can pursue as many npcs as you want. Some are harder than others for you to corrupt or make them fall in love with you but well worth it. My suggestion, go after the PTA members first if you want to enjoy the full extent of the game.
3.) You can modify the game as you want with a little know how down to your gender, name, money, etc... With npcs, it's a bit trickier.
4.) Refer to number three.

Corrupting the school can be time consuming but well worth it as it unlocks events out of school areas. Examples would be students parading downtown naked or opening up a sex cafe with female students offering sex services to the public in skimpy clothes. Corrupting the school to a certain point while also start corrupting the entire town on its own. Careful when corrupting the school though, you'll have detectives breathing down your neck but you can also corrupt them later and turn them into your allies. At one point, I corrupted an entire police station. After that, I went after the church and corrupted it too.

This game is worth it if your patient.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I really don't know how this game works, every time it gets update i download it and after 30 min i delete the game
if i ask how do you play this game people say "Make your own path" "It's your own experience", bitch there are like 300 NPCs in this game you tell me that i have to run around the city and learn the time where 1 NPC in particular with be and rise up his corruption/lust for several days and after that to get to next one?
After deleting this game i downloaded his copy Ashford Academy and it SOOOO much easier but unfortunately it's Abandoned

So i have 4 questions for making my own path in this game:

1. Can i finish (if it is one) the game without even entering the school?
2. Can i rise my relationship with more NPCs at one?
3. Are there any mods to make the game easier and more pleasant to play?
4. Can i cheat in this game?
1*. I mean technically speaking there is no "finish", this game really is make of it what you will which is frustrating to hear but yea gotta set your own goals
2. Yes, you can date/have sex with anyone
3. Not entirely sure, others who play the game would have to speak up.
4. Yes though I'm not sure on all the specifics. I posted a few pages back that you can mess with the config file to change settings of the game loading up and if you know enough about text stuff you can probably change other events like the lotto change/payout, but I think the main way is to mess with debug.

*That said, I feel like I need to stress this, the base game is Hentai High School+. The vast majority of characters/plot events in the base game take place in the school and it's no wonder you'd have issues with the game if you never go to the school. That's like saying you'll play a Fallout game without leaving the vault, it literally misses the point.

Aside from shopkeepers and like the pickpocket, the vast majority of "Characters who have a plot" are your students/teachers and how you can have a detective find out information about them to start their quest chains. One teacher has romantic feelings for a student that you can form into a fan/orgy club, one teacher broke up with her boyfriend recently and you can either blackmail her or fall in love with her and have her teach students in her free time. One student 'likes' his mother and you can either use this to turn him into a boytoy or have him help you corrupt his mother (or do both in that order!). If you never go to school the only questline I can think of is like... the newspaper and nudity quest chain.

If the entire tag list looks good except the "school" part, I'd look up the Lexville mod as I heard that it's a different scenario (though I still think it has school elements in it). If you're not opposed to the school part and want to know good things to do first:

1. Go setup the school and hire 3 or so teachers, assign them jobs, and sort the students appropriately. If you look on the wiki you can look into what chains are associated with what teachers, this may influence your decisions. Look at any expansions/clubs, my general recommendation is to buy the cafeteria/music room (if you plan on getting music club) and consider for clubs cheerleading but at some point you will want cooking, theater, and music club. Chemistry classroom is very important, will talk about that later.
2. On the first day go to Downtown and look in the restaurant and talk about working there on shifts in case you need $300+ at times (don't do first day), also eat there and keep the newspaper it's kind of a big deal. Use the newspaper in inventory and click through everything.
3. Go to the detective's office and search the drawer for a book that teaches you hypnotism. You will suck at it. Keep trying.
4. At the detective's you can hire him to look into any teachers/PTA members to start some corruption quests. As of right now not all teachers have one (Raymond) and some of them have corruption chains started in other ways (Hooter, the before mentioned "son loves mom" chain), but for day 1 start have him look into June Perrier as this will set up tutoring over weekends where you can get money and reputation along with doing a student and eventually (if you have a penis) her mom June. Send detective against anyone else on the list.
5. Go to the mall and buy a home PC and about 5 spy cameras in the tech shop. Set it up the first day after you meet with the PTA and you'll use the spy cameras in quest chains and to get pictures you sell for money later on. Buy the windows training book to learn how to hack if you did not also build a library and hire the librarian at the start (she can be confronted similarly like the lockpick guy and teach you how to hack, this is also her "corruption chain" as you just get more physical overtime with her).
6. Go to the gym, get a 12 month membership (also maybe the weights but more to just get them off the list than use). You will want to work out here often to build up your stamina, it's going to be low at the start. You can buy energy drinks if you're concerned.
7. If you read the newspaper articles and it's not close 16:00 just yet, go to the park and wait there in 10 minute intervals. You may get prompts to do hypnosis and this is one of the first/better spots to train hypnosis once a day, but the big one here is finding a criminal. Confront him and ask for him to teach you, you'll learn how to lockpick and this is very important for a few quests and also allows you to break into houses of people you are sure love you enough to give you a spare key (no idea how to get one otherwise, will stress that breaking into a house and being angrily confronted is a great reason to learn hypnosis)
8. Go to the PTA meeting and learn who will be making votes and how to call up meetings. Every employee and the parents of the PTA will need to be corrupted/blackmailed to pass some corrupt proposals later on like BDSM class and most have quests associated with them (Slutszky and Raymond don't, Slutszky you will want to corrupt though as she is part of a bigger chain called the Cabaret series of quests). After the meeting if you go to the staff room (just off of your office in the school), there is another room you can go into (so not the hallway) where you can search and find another book called "cicero's operations", get the book just because.
9. Set up home computer, you will use this for photoshop/hacking practice. Photoshop is useful for the newspaper quest chain (started by going to beach and being confronted by a reporter with high enough photoshop skills), and hacking is important for a crossdressing student chain and your sister should she join.
10. Read every book once a day until it says you can sell them to raise skills and as mentioned before go to the gym for stamina.
11. At some point while visiting the park you may see a shady man go to the forest, click on the new option and you get a hypno gun. If you bring this to the detective you can sell it for $10,000. The gun requires batteries to be used and only works on individual targets so my recommendation is to sell it as hypnotism can get multiple people or get an individual to separate if needed but you do you.
12. Once you are a comfortable position with money, build the chemistry room. You'll have to wait a couple days while they build it, but once it's built go to it and you'll get the idea to build a chem lab. Build it, wait a couple days, go inside and search the shelves to get another book. This book will teach you chemistry and once you have enough chemistry knowledge you can make drugs of various kinds to better corrupt people or change penis/breast size or even genders. This is one of the endgame things and can be a lot of money.
13. The chem lab is not just where you will make a lot of drugs/corrupt the cops, it's also where you get an event called "Mad Science". This event is the best way to corrupt the city/school in one scene, though I should stress that you will want to save scum/mess with files as failure can be brutal and you will lose reputation if you corrupt the city's water.
14. If you like futanari (or are willing to skip the scenes fast enough) or medical stuff, go to the gym while Sierra Hardman has class there (so hire a gym teacher if you haven't) and follow her to the toilets. Be gentle with her and either help her be normal or tell her you like her how she is. This is how you corrupt the school nurse if she's hired (will need to hire to finish the chain), unlocks medical clubs, and also lets you eventually get futanari makers/cures in chemistry.

Other than that... yea. Someone linked a general guide for specific events but this is a pretty hefty list of what I'd recommend.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
SP7 us only needed if you have not downloaded the game lately because the one in the OP is already updated to SP7.
None of the download links in OP are updated. CRC match release from March of last year.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
1*. I mean technically speaking there is no "finish", this game really is make of it what you will which is frustrating to hear but yea gotta set your own goals
2. Yes, you can date/have sex with anyone
3. Not entirely sure, others who play the game would have to speak up.
4. Yes though I'm not sure on all the specifics. I posted a few pages back that you can mess with the config file to change settings of the game loading up and if you know enough about text stuff you can probably change other events like the lotto change/payout, but I think the main way is to mess with debug.

*That said, I feel like I need to stress this, the base game is Hentai High School+. The vast majority of characters/plot events in the base game take place in the school and it's no wonder you'd have issues with the game if you never go to the school. That's like saying you'll play a Fallout game without leaving the vault, it literally misses the point.

Aside from shopkeepers and like the pickpocket, the vast majority of "Characters who have a plot" are your students/teachers and how you can have a detective find out information about them to start their quest chains. One teacher has romantic feelings for a student that you can form into a fan/orgy club, one teacher broke up with her boyfriend recently and you can either blackmail her or fall in love with her and have her teach students in her free time. One student 'likes' his mother and you can either use this to turn him into a boytoy or have him help you corrupt his mother (or do both in that order!). If you never go to school the only questline I can think of is like... the newspaper and nudity quest chain.

If the entire tag list looks good except the "school" part, I'd look up the Lexville mod as I heard that it's a different scenario (though I still think it has school elements in it). If you're not opposed to the school part and want to know good things to do first:

1. Go setup the school and hire 3 or so teachers, assign them jobs, and sort the students appropriately. If you look on the wiki you can look into what chains are associated with what teachers, this may influence your decisions. Look at any expansions/clubs, my general recommendation is to buy the cafeteria/music room (if you plan on getting music club) and consider for clubs cheerleading but at some point you will want cooking, theater, and music club. Chemistry classroom is very important, will talk about that later.
2. On the first day go to Downtown and look in the restaurant and talk about working there on shifts in case you need $300+ at times (don't do first day), also eat there and keep the newspaper it's kind of a big deal. Use the newspaper in inventory and click through everything.
3. Go to the detective's office and search the drawer for a book that teaches you hypnotism. You will suck at it. Keep trying.
4. At the detective's you can hire him to look into any teachers/PTA members to start some corruption quests. As of right now not all teachers have one (Raymond) and some of them have corruption chains started in other ways (Hooter, the before mentioned "son loves mom" chain), but for day 1 start have him look into June Perrier as this will set up tutoring over weekends where you can get money and reputation along with doing a student and eventually (if you have a penis) her mom June. Send detective against anyone else on the list.
5. Go to the mall and buy a home PC and about 5 spy cameras in the tech shop. Set it up the first day after you meet with the PTA and you'll use the spy cameras in quest chains and to get pictures you sell for money later on. Buy the windows training book to learn how to hack if you did not also build a library and hire the librarian at the start (she can be confronted similarly like the lockpick guy and teach you how to hack, this is also her "corruption chain" as you just get more physical overtime with her).
6. Go to the gym, get a 12 month membership (also maybe the weights but more to just get them off the list than use). You will want to work out here often to build up your stamina, it's going to be low at the start. You can buy energy drinks if you're concerned.
7. If you read the newspaper articles and it's not close 16:00 just yet, go to the park and wait there in 10 minute intervals. You may get prompts to do hypnosis and this is one of the first/better spots to train hypnosis once a day, but the big one here is finding a criminal. Confront him and ask for him to teach you, you'll learn how to lockpick and this is very important for a few quests and also allows you to break into houses of people you are sure love you enough to give you a spare key (no idea how to get one otherwise, will stress that breaking into a house and being angrily confronted is a great reason to learn hypnosis)
8. Go to the PTA meeting and learn who will be making votes and how to call up meetings. Every employee and the parents of the PTA will need to be corrupted/blackmailed to pass some corrupt proposals later on like BDSM class and most have quests associated with them (Slutszky and Raymond don't, Slutszky you will want to corrupt though as she is part of a bigger chain called the Cabaret series of quests). After the meeting if you go to the staff room (just off of your office in the school), there is another room you can go into (so not the hallway) where you can search and find another book called "cicero's operations", get the book just because.
9. Set up home computer, you will use this for photoshop/hacking practice. Photoshop is useful for the newspaper quest chain (started by going to beach and being confronted by a reporter with high enough photoshop skills), and hacking is important for a crossdressing student chain and your sister should she join.
10. Read every book once a day until it says you can sell them to raise skills and as mentioned before go to the gym for stamina.
11. At some point while visiting the park you may see a shady man go to the forest, click on the new option and you get a hypno gun. If you bring this to the detective you can sell it for $10,000. The gun requires batteries to be used and only works on individual targets so my recommendation is to sell it as hypnotism can get multiple people or get an individual to separate if needed but you do you.
12. Once you are a comfortable position with money, build the chemistry room. You'll have to wait a couple days while they build it, but once it's built go to it and you'll get the idea to build a chem lab. Build it, wait a couple days, go inside and search the shelves to get another book. This book will teach you chemistry and once you have enough chemistry knowledge you can make drugs of various kinds to better corrupt people or change penis/breast size or even genders. This is one of the endgame things and can be a lot of money.
13. The chem lab is not just where you will make a lot of drugs/corrupt the cops, it's also where you get an event called "Mad Science". This event is the best way to corrupt the city/school in one scene, though I should stress that you will want to save scum/mess with files as failure can be brutal and you will lose reputation if you corrupt the city's water.
14. If you like futanari (or are willing to skip the scenes fast enough) or medical stuff, go to the gym while Sierra Hardman has class there (so hire a gym teacher if you haven't) and follow her to the toilets. Be gentle with her and either help her be normal or tell her you like her how she is. This is how you corrupt the school nurse if she's hired (will need to hire to finish the chain), unlocks medical clubs, and also lets you eventually get futanari makers/cures in chemistry.

Other than that... yea. Someone linked a general guide for specific events but this is a pretty hefty list of what I'd recommend.
Thank you bro, i re-download it again, it not like i don't like the game or I'm not familiar with those games how i said with every update i come back to this game.
I said "Without going to school" because i tough the main focus of the game is to corrupt the NPCs around the town and the school is just a job to keep you busy because nothing happens when I go there and I always get lost.

The game is so hard to learn, i beat it gets easier in time but at the beginning, it looks impossible to get into it .

byd3

Sep 9, 2018
Yep that's when the base game was last updated. This new 'update' is just a collection of smaller bugfixes.
But the download links still point only to "HHS195-2050-Release.7z". This is the same file that the download links pointed to over a year ago. To update to the newest version, I think you have to install SP7 and "Update 43" on top of "HHS195-2050-Release.7z", right?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I can read the release date. However it doesn't explain anything. Games normally improve overtime. Maybe it's a good game I dunno. If you enjoy it good for you. Also punishing students with spanks fantasy is lot older than any game on this site. There were various other games (before the headmaster) which actually doesn't have second used arts has the same fantasy. Also even the headmaster took the inspration from this game I don' understand how it changes anything. anyways have fun
Short answer: Different types of games. Honestly, I don't even understand why you would compare both the games in the first place.

Long answer: Headmaster uses unique character scenes which lead to massively slow development times. Whereas this game has an AI engine, character generation and since there is no unique content it offers far more flexibility. The only similarity is both the MCs are headmasters. Again, why compare both? Also given how the game works, it's easily moddable and hence you have many users simultaneously adding content to it. Can you do that in the headmaster? I think you have your answer. You would know the difference if you played it. Give it a go.

Reactions: Reij

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
But the download links still point only to "HHS195-2050-Release.7z". This is the same file that the download links pointed to over a year ago. To update to the newest version, I think you have to install SP7 and "Update 43" on top of "HHS195-2050-Release.7z", right?
Yep that's correct, you need to download and install the patches yourself (SP7 + Update 42 & 43).

byd3

Sep 9, 2018
The download on F97 does NOT include SP7... I just downloaded the NOPY link and none of the SP7 files are included in the download.
I have come to the same conclusion. The posted downloads (at least Nopy and Mega which I checked) have an MD5 checksum of EAC49B67E4131B41D9F25E1CCBE7BAB6. This is the same "HHS195-2050-Release.7z" file released on the HentHighSchool.com forums in a post dated October 16, 2018. In order to update this release to this most recent update, it needs to be patched with SP7, update 43, and update 44 (in that order).

Although others have already made posts including some or all of these files, I've attached them to my post, as well as added download links to the bottom of my post, to make them easy to find. Hopefully someone will update the main post with these files. It should also be noted that you have to create an account on HentHighSchool.com forums in order to download these files, which is a total pain in the ass (couldn't create an account on any 1 of a number of my VPN providers servers that I tried, their activation email gets sent to spam on Gmail, and they prevent you from using any disposable email providers... ANNOYING).

Mega.nz Download Links (same as attached files):

sarashi

May 4, 2018
this still gets updates ? jeez. and it wasnt even a good one at that. wasnt the last one 2 years ago ? what happen

• Haha
Reactions: atur
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes