RJP

Aug 12, 2017
I member before, with a pool build in the school, many events happened before when you visit the place during a class. But this time i rarely see anything. This may have some influence about my mc arousal options? For example, the swinsuit is standard marked, but i deselected. Can this mean that the more options checked from arousals, the bigger the events that happen?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Also, is there a game over in this game? or something that if i do wrong will block my ability to do something forever
You lose if your reputation drops to 0 (not much of an issue before you get heavily into corrupting the school), if you ran out of money (money is tight in this game, but you shouldn't have negative income so just not buying will help).
Some event choises obviously block alternative routes and limit your options, but I can't think of a core gameplay mechanic that can be locked away by bad choises.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Also, later you ask to a npc if him like anyone, and convince to like someone, what it changes? Can be you the chosen ?

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So I got the newspaper, managed to meet the thief in the park, now what? Just go ham on everything? Would be nice if you had a little log where you could keep track of "quest lines" as it were, unless the newspaper is supposed to fill that role.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
So I got the newspaper, managed to meet the thief in the park, now what? Just go ham on everything? Would be nice if you had a little log where you could keep track of "quest lines" as it were, unless the newspaper is supposed to fill that role.
Your phone is your Quest Log; it's broken out into "Teachers" "PTA" "Students", and will give you hints on proceeding.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
You can check main event lines progress in your smartphone.
Progress the PTA member events, student clubs events, grind your stats (fitness is particularly helpful, chemistry takes so long to grind it's better to start early-ish). Start passing rule changes via PTA once you get some corruption progress on every PTA member.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
LINK: Workupload

base game with all patches installed + a second zip for the preg mod (the name of that zip file tells ya how to apply the preg mod).

FOR EVERYONE!!! YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME TO MAKE PATCHES WORK.
old saves with this game + its patches won't fix issues!
Depends on the kind of patch. If it's just a change to an existing event or the addition of a new event without any internal statekeeping that other events depend on, you can just go to the "Debug" menu, open the "Reload Events" tab and click on "Add Changed Events". This will automatically add all events to the list that were modified after the last time the event was loaded (which is usually at the start of the game). Then simply reload the events and you will have them in your current game.

If the event keeps a meaningful internal state, reloading it could potentially reset the progress of that quest line or get it stuck. And if the patch also contains changes to other game objects (persons, items, rules, etc.), you are out of luck because those currently still require a restart.

Reactions: MicroHERO

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
You can check main event lines progress in your smartphone.
Progress the PTA member events, student clubs events, grind your stats (fitness is particularly helpful, chemistry takes so long to grind it's better to start early-ish). Start passing rule changes via PTA once you get some corruption progress on every PTA member.
I'm guessing fitness is started at the gym and chemistry is grinded at the lab classroom at the school after unlocking it? Any other skills?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Depends on the kind of patch. If it's just a change to an existing event or the addition of a new event without any internal statekeeping that other events depend on, you can just go to the "Debug" menu, open the "Reload Events" tab and click on "Add Changed Events". This will automatically add all events to the list that were modified after the last time the event was loaded (which is usually at the start of the game). Then simply reload the events and you will have them in your current game.

If the event keeps a meaningful internal state, reloading it could potentially reset the progress of that quest line or get it stuck. And if the patch also contains changes to other game objects (persons, items, rules, etc.), you are out of luck because those currently still require a restart.
i tested it on my own. it doesn't work. the showphone file in the functionlibrary doesn't get loaded properly, thus creating visual problems.

therefore my suggestion: start a new game, done. no problems, no cry.

btw. since you are one of the HHS+ deverlopers. you guys should really update your base game with the updates you alr. have. that literally costs just minutes (downloading base game, applying the newest updates, reuploading) to do and for those who just want the updates can still get the updates only in seperate links.

instead you let the base game untouched and and expect the players to patch the game... with lazily done updates too, update 44 e.g. just has a xml file, that's it. shit like that is a nightmare for those who aren't good on the computer. at least put that xml file in the corresponding folders so the player just has to put the zip file into the game folder, unzip it and be done with it. it must cost you more time to tell people who have encountered bugs to get the updates instead of just applying them in the first place.

it really blows my mind that the service pack, update 43 and update 44 aren't applied to the main game.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I'm guessing fitness is started at the gym and chemistry is grinded at the lab classroom at the school after unlocking it? Any other skills?
Fitness can also be done at home if you buy the set of weights. You need a home computer then you can work on hacking and photoshop skills at home. You need to bathe to keep yourself clean too. You need to read about hypnosis a bit then you can practice that on the NPCs. There are a lot of stats to build up and keep track of on the MC and the NPCs.

The top bar stats currently reflect the school hive mind levels, so an aggregate of all your current students. You will see it change when new students get added to the population. There is no way to see the town hive mind levels at the moment. The best way to get an indication is hovering over the list of NPCs at a location and judge for yourself based on their clothing level.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
fitness and appearance can be grinded in the fitness room (or at home if you buy a weight set + jogging can be done in the woods near the park), chimistry in lab + book you find there, lockpicking can be "Unlocked" when reading ther newspaper you find in the restaurant. afterwards talk to ms hooter and she will tell ya that there are burglars on the street lockpicking homes. now go to the park and witness a pickpocket doing his job. confront him and demand to show ya his tricks. now you can lockpick too. lockpicks can be bought in the security shop and can be used to lockpick locks to get into houses. the only way to train is to simply lockpick doors (in the past you could ask the thief to train ya, but that seems to be removed).
hypnosis can be unlocked and trained when you go to the detective and look into his drawer. read the book several times then reutnr to the detective. get ya lessons from him 'til you are confident enough to do it on ya own. at any time though /after reading the book at least once) you can try to hypnotize people on the streets and train that skill that way.
another skill is the suggestion. once you hypnotized someone you can tell 'em what to do. this trains ya suggestion. you can't use the same option several times though as it can train ya suggestion only once. if you used up all ya options on one person to train ya suggestion, find a different person and do the same shit.
hacking is also a thing here. you can train it by buying a pc at the scurity shop, install it in ya living room and hack some websites. you can also hire that librarian, flirt with her a bit and get ya training from her. hacking is important to corrupt ms underwood and your sister anette.
last but not least, photoshopping. like hacking you can train it on ya pc. you can also train it in ya school if you have a computer room. it's only important for the newspaper agency quest. for that to trigger, ya gotta read the newspaper (again, it can be found in the restaurant), go to the beach and greet a "well hung" reporter "girl". go back to ya home and let that girl in. she will force ya to fake some pictures of politicians. do that, give her the photo when she asks for it and don't ask her how she is feeling (gay content there!), instead ask her if its enough. now you are officially hired to do some fake photo assignments for the agency. go to downtown and to the newspaper agency and get ya jobs ^^. you can photoshop pictures, once you have a high enough photoshop skill. you can do that on ya pc or in the computer room. once you are done with a pic, bring it to the agency.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
fitness and appearance can be grinded in the fitness room (or at home if you buy a weight set + jogging can be done in the woods near the park), chimistry in lab + book you find there, lockpicking can be "Unlocked" when reading ther newspaper you find in the restaurant. afterwards talk to ms hooter and she will tell ya that there are burglars on the street lockpicking homes. now go to the park and witness a pickpocket doing his job. confront him and demand to show ya his tricks. now you can lockpick too. lockpicks can be bought in the security shop and can be used to lockpick locks to get into houses. the only way to train is to simply lockpick doors (in the past you could ask the thief to train ya, but that seems to be removed).
hypnosis can be unlocked and trained when you go to the detective and look into his drawer. read the book several times then reutnr to the detective. get ya lessons from him 'til you are confident enough to do it on ya own. at any time though /after reading the book at least once) you can try to hypnotize people on the streets and train that skill that way.
another skill is the suggestion. once you hypnotized someone you can tell 'em what to do. this trains ya suggestion. you can't use the same option several times though as it can train ya suggestion only once. if you used up all ya options on one person to train ya suggestion, find a different person and do the same shit.
hacking is also a thing here. you can train it by buying a pc at the scurity shop, install it in ya living room and hack some websites. you can also hire that librarian, flirt with her a bit and get ya training from her. hacking is important to corrupt ms underwood and your sister anette.
last but not least, photoshopping. like hacking you can train it on ya pc. you can also train it in ya school if you have a computer room. it's only important for the newspaper agency quest. for that to trigger, ya gotta read the newspaper (again, it can be found in the restaurant), go to the beach and greet a "well hung" reporter "girl". go back to ya home and let that girl in. she will force ya to fake some pictures of politicians. do that, give her the photo when she asks for it and don't ask her how she is feeling (gay content there!), instead ask her if its enough. now you are officially hired to do some fake photo assignments for the agency. go to downtown and to the newspaper agency and get ya jobs ^^. you can photoshop pictures, once you have a high enough photoshop skill. you can do that on ya pc or in the computer room. once you are done with a pic, bring it to the agency.
Nice, thanks for the tips, man/woman!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Where and when did the reporter spawn again? Tried being on the beach the whole day and nothing happened. Also read the newspaper.
after you read everything in the newspaper and set up ya pc (ya need the pc to do the photoshop stuff - buy it int he security shop and set it up in the living room) you can find her on the beach around midday or so. try it in the weekend and maybe you also have to do som photoshoptraining first (just a couple of trainings though).

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
after you read everything in the newspaper and set up ya pc (ya need the pc to do the photoshop stuff - buy it int he security shop and set it up in the living room) you can find her on the beach around midday or so. try it in the weekend and maybe you also have to do som photoshoptraining first (just a couple of trainings though).
Yeah, just as I posted that reply, I found her. All good now. Wish there was some way of seeing people's stats outside of the debug menu though. Is the lewder outfits at round numbers like 75 and 50 and so on?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, just as I posted that reply, I found her. All good now. Wish there was some way of seeing people's stats outside of the debug menu though. Is the lewder outfits at round numbers like 75 and 50 and so on?
that i actually don't know.

but you can do a trick to slowly make townspeople lewder. at the start of the game, buy all clothings and go to ya wardrobe. then wear situational outfits that are slightly "lewder" than conservative and you will that bling noise once in a while which tells ya that you mad someone a lil bit lewder due to the clothes you are wearing. after a month or two you can try to go one step further and see how people react to it. rinse and repeat.

btw. i wouldn't get the sexy school outfit too soon. that stuff can fuck up ya reputation hard if the townsfolk aren't perverted enough.

Last edited:

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to even find the town hall? i cant seem to access it. I can see it is on the world editor labeled next to smallville but i dont know how to get there

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me where to even find the town hall? i cant seem to access it. I can see it is on the world editor labeled next to smallville but i dont know how to get there
its an auto event. you will be teleported automatically to the town hall election.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes