Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Basically none. The "genre" list in the opening post is wrong.
I was gonna say, I was skeptical of the scat content when the MC put the spycam ABOVE the toilet. Although that doesn't explain why there are options for content not in-game and not planned for the game.
This is literally the most vanilla high school game I've played this month.

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
don't be an SS. you know im talking about the game
All (or most? Ginny didn't) main NPCs will have a flag called "HasQuest", this flag will basically make it so that if you are using the preg mod that they cannot get pregnant. You will need to run a script in order to remove this flag from every character with it, and while this shouldn't cause any errors it now occurs to me that the script errors I've been getting when people visit the kids may have all had the flag previously.

Follow the instructions listed there, you need to set the script in a location (I personally put it on 'Head Street' as it's right outside of your house)

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
please can someone explain to me how do i advance in the relationship status, i cant pass friends and every option of flirt gives me an ambiguous feedback or a strait negative one, the clothing change system is not enough

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
please can someone explain to me how do i advance in the relationship status, i cant pass friends and every option of flirt gives me an ambiguous feedback or a strait negative one, the clothing change system is not enough
ask them what they need and fulfill that.
save before you attempt to flirt to get a positive answer.
hypnotize them and increase lust, lower inhibition, increase curroption and whatnot.
buy them presents.
try to increase ya appearance by doing training.
kissing is harder to achieve than letting them strip. so go for that first.

Reactions: MasterKrull

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
ask them what they need and fulfill that.
save before you attempt to flirt to get a positive answer.
hypnotize them and increase lust, lower inhibition, increase curroption and whatnot.
buy them presents.
try to increase ya appearance by doing training.
kissing is harder to achieve than letting them strip. so go for that first.
how do i hypnotize?

and the hobby quest i did them all. there is a way to give presents?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
how do i hypnotize?

and the hobby quest i did them all. there is a way to give presents?
hypnosis can be unlocked and trained when you go to the detective and look into his drawer. read the book several times then reutnr to the detective. get ya lessons from him 'til you are confident enough to do it on ya own. at any time though /after reading the book at least once) you can try to hypnotize people on the streets and train that skill that way.

yes, once their loyality is high enough you get the option to give them items.

Reactions: MasterKrull

johnsoncave

Dec 7, 2017
Depends on the kind of patch. If it's just a change to an existing event or the addition of a new event without any internal statekeeping that other events depend on, you can just go to the "Debug" menu, open the "Reload Events" tab and click on "Add Changed Events". This will automatically add all events to the list that were modified after the last time the event was loaded (which is usually at the start of the game). Then simply reload the events and you will have them in your current game.

If the event keeps a meaningful internal state, reloading it could potentially reset the progress of that quest line or get it stuck. And if the patch also contains changes to other game objects (persons, items, rules, etc.), you are out of luck because those currently still require a restart.
Hey, there is a bug in my game where every day, it ends the Town Election storyline. Mrs. Fontaine gets inaugurated everyday and gives the End of Storyline Pop-up.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
All (or most? Ginny didn't) main NPCs will have a flag called "HasQuest", this flag will basically make it so that if you are using the preg mod that they cannot get pregnant. You will need to run a script in order to remove this flag from every character with it, and while this shouldn't cause any errors it now occurs to me that the script errors I've been getting when people visit the kids may have all had the flag previously.

Follow the instructions listed there, you need to set the script in a location (I personally put it on 'Head Street' as it's right outside of your house)
i may be blind, but i don't see any script or this button the message talks about

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any pregnancies in this game?
Only one and its repeatable every 4-6 months of game play.
No image for it but they will talk about her being pregnant.
Don't want to spoil it for you so its best to just play to get it, I will say this you meet the girl out side during lunch.

There is a mod that allows pregnancy if you want to go that route.

Jamryl

Jul 20, 2018
Only one and its repeatable every 4-6 months of game play.
No image for it but they will talk about her being pregnant.
Don't want to spoil it for you so its best to just play to get it, I will say this you meet the girl out side during lunch.

There is a mod that allows pregnancy if you want to go that route.
Wow thanks for the tips mate!
Do you mind sharing the title of the mod or a link

keto97

Jun 21, 2017
anyone has a save for me or can tell me how i change stats with debug menu? because it seems they dont apply...

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes