a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i may be blind, but i don't see any script or this button the message talks about
To download the script you must have an account there to see it.

anyone have a save file they could share?
Everyone needed to restart after SP7 came out so I doubt if anyone has finish all content yet.
Also there are so many different ways to play this game that one persons save may not be good for another persons play.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
If you have the cash (or 'debugged' for it), you can 'passively' corrupt your Students and Staff by leaving items (doujins, dildos/onaholes, collars, etc.) at the School Gate. They'll take them as they become 'ready', and it's quicker than keeping track of which students you need to corrupt further. Works with Body Mod drugs, too.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Wow thanks for the tips mate!
Do you mind sharing the title of the mod or a link
dude, i literally provided a link for the whole base game+ updates + the pregnancy mod. just use the search bar and BAM you will have it.

alternatively you can find the preg mod itself on the HHS+ forum (wich a1fox3 provided for ya).
if you didn't update your game however you will encounter multiple bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamryl
Mar 31, 2018
To download the script you must have an account there to see it.

Everyone needed to restart after SP7 came out so I doubt if anyone has finish all content yet.
Also there are so many different ways to play this game that one persons save may not be good for another persons play.
I don’t want a full save I just want a save that has a head start in the game. Like a lot of money and a lot of stuff in the inventory.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
How do i corrupt the PTA members? i give them what they need already and i don't have that option anymore

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
How do i corrupt the PTA members? i give them what they need already and i don't have that option anymore
Just going to link this here because someone did all the work before and it's too in-depth to talk about every corruption path.

Just know that Raymond (Teacher/wife of Reverend), Slutzky (Sex Shop owner) and Swan (personal assistant) do not have any quests to corrupt them, so you'll have to break out hypnosis/drugs (especially Slutzky, as mentioned in an earlier post she's part of a major quest chain with the clubs and it's far cheaper to get on her good side/hypnosis her).

• Red Heart
Reactions: MachoGuy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just going to link this here because someone did all the work before and it's too in-depth to talk about every corruption path.

Just know that Raymond (Teacher/wife of Reverend), Slutzky (Sex Shop owner) and Swan (personal assistant) do not have any quests to corrupt them, so you'll have to break out hypnosis/drugs (especially Slutzky, as mentioned in an earlier post she's part of a major quest chain with the clubs and it's far cheaper to get on her good side/hypnosis her).

No you don't have to break out the drugs you just need to get there phone number and start calling them every day and soon they will go on dates then sex.

If you don't want to take your time and get it over with then yes drugs and or hypnosis is the way to go but it takes time to get the money to upgrade things for all the new stuff any way so the talking over the phone approach is the way I go.

The only one in the game that requires drugs is the sister and she ask for one before you can move on with her relationship.
(Besides the one you need drugs for to change her back to just female or male which every way you turn.)

• Red Heart

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
ask the detective and consult ya smartphone.
No you don't have to break out the drugs you just need to get there phone number and start calling them every day and soon they will go on dates then sex.

If you don't want to take your time and get it over with then yes drugs and or hypnosis is the way to go but it takes time to get the money to upgrade things for all the new stuff any way so the talking over the phone approach is the way I go.

The only one in the game that requires drugs is the sister and she ask for one before you can move on with her relationship.
(Besides the one you need drugs for to change her back to just female or male which every way you turn.)

Thank you guys, I will try to do it with the phone.

I didn't find the detective yet(i think) is the PTA member? or the private investigator around the town? what do I need to do to unlock the Hypnosis? can you guys explain it in detail?

About the drugs, I've unlocked the chemistry class and took the book and i read it every day but in rest nothing happened I did the quest with "titsbig" and I gain the favor of a PTA member.

Also, I used the cheats to give me money and to keep my reputation at 50 I hope won't break anything

Just so you know guys, I've been trying for months to get into this game and never make it past day 3 but I finally did it thanks you guys, I really apreciate your help and i really start to love this game.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Thank you guys, I will try to do it with the phone.

I didn't find the detective yet(i think) is the PTA member? or the private investigator around the town? what do I need to do to unlock the Hypnosis? can you guys explain it in detail?

About the drugs, I've unlocked the chemistry class and took the book and i read it every day but in rest nothing happened I did the quest with "titsbig" and I gain the favor of a PTA member.

Also, I used the cheats to give me money and to keep my reputation at 50 I hope won't break anything

Just so you know guys, I've been trying for months to get into this game and never make it past day 3 but I finally did it thanks you guys, I really apreciate your help and i really start to love this game.
The detective is indeed the PI. There is a book in his office. Take it and read it. I would advise against cheating your stats as it is likely to break your save.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
The detective is indeed the PI. There is a book in his office. Take it and read it. I would advise against cheating your stats as it is likely to break your save.
Thank you, i know about the stats problem, i only use it for money and reputation(you lose this fast af even you go for the corrupt path)

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I just broke into the police station and i rewatch for his office in the school but i didn't find it in those 2 locations, his office it at his home? and if yes, what street?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just broke into the police station and i rewatch for his office in the school but i didn't find it in those 2 locations, his office it at his home? and if yes, what street?
Downtown after 8 am in the morning his office is above the resturant.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes