Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I wonder, I did a mistake hiring all the teachers? should I fire them and leave like 3 or 4?
in my opinion: yes.

i only hire two teachers at the beginning and let them do all subjects.
less people on PTA, easer for me to control, cheaper too.
over time teachers get better if you do ya paperwork and use that option to boos teachers education level.

Reactions: MachoGuy

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
in my opinion: yes.

i only hire two teachers at the beginning and let them do all subjects.
less people on PTA, easer for me to control, cheaper too.
over time teachers get better if you do ya paperwork and use that option to boos teachers education level.
yep, I'm gonna keep only the one I have a good reputation with.

But if I fire them their stats will get reset right?
even so:
tenor.gif

Aug 23, 2018
is there a list of all proposals and requirements to unlock them? i have nothing left to even propose during a pta

and maybe like a quests list and some tips? I have no clue how to continue some of them which makes me feel fuckin dumb and sad because this game is kinda fuckin awesome

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
same. I know there's a way to propose bondage outfits and let them go naked but i don't know how to bring it up in the faculty meeting

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
is there a list of all proposals and requirements to unlock them? i have nothing left to even propose during a pta

and maybe like a quests list and some tips? I have no clue how to continue some of them which makes me feel fuckin dumb and sad because this game is kinda fuckin awesome
As I recall, progressing some other stuff can unlock late game PTA stuff like bondage gear. Just keep wandering around corrupting people, I guess?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Can you use the corruption potion from chemistry in other ways other than directly or the risky chance to reach the city's water system?
Would be pretty neat if you could bring it in the Onsen and pour it in the waters there whilst people are bathing.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Can you use the corruption potion from chemistry in other ways other than directly or the risky chance to reach the city's water system?
Would be pretty neat if you could bring it in the Onsen and pour it in the waters there whilst people are bathing.
You can also sometimes use potions in the school cafeteria

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019

It's a while since i played it, but as far as i remember you have to corrupt all members of the school board as high as possible.
Maybe, in addition you have to follow the "quest line", like renting buildings and implementing new school subjects.

In general, when you just try to make progress, the proposals will unlock by themselves.
Maybe for the bondage stuff you need a special teacher. I forgot her name, but she is blonde and is wearing glasses.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
thanks for the download. Where should I drop it in?
In the same folder as the game executable. Although if you are missing that one, I wonder if you are also missing other stuff. Where did you download your game version?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
same. I know there's a way to propose bondage outfits and let them go naked but i don't know how to bring it up in the faculty meeting
It's a while since i played it, but as far as i remember you have to corrupt all members of the school board as high as possible.
Maybe, in addition you have to follow the "quest line", like renting buildings and implementing new school subjects.

In general, when you just try to make progress, the proposals will unlock by themselves.
Maybe for the bondage stuff you need a special teacher. I forgot her name, but she is blonde and is wearing glasses.
As I recall, progressing some other stuff can unlock late game PTA stuff like bondage gear. Just keep wandering around corrupting people, I guess?
the teacher you need to unlock stuff like school basement (and i also think the bondage gear) is called samantha keller. investigate her case with the detective and bribe her. it will cost ya a nifty penny so be prepared. once you built the basement you can start corrupting her. let her teach computer sciencs and set monitoring to rigid (that's found in the school policies). now visit her computer science class from time to time and with a bit of luck you will tell her to personally monitor the computers. if that happens, go to ya persoanl room and check the cameras between 16:00 and 18:00 (ya need to set up a spy camera in the computer room beforehand). you will encounter the teacher molesting an asleep student. talk with keller and oyu have her in ya pocket.

its used for some quests like the cop quest where you corrupt some female detectives. i think amlie coppers is the name of one of the detectives who also appears to be a PTA member. you can use it during lunch break too. last but not least you can use it on persons directly by making them inhalte the substances. it has a failure rate though.

Last edited:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is there anywhere i can check my relationship with people? like is it a number showed anywhere?
Nothing officially built-in for that right now. It would be fairly easy for a modder to put together an event that you can use from the NPC list on the right and then let that show you the current value for the person you are interacting with.

If you are comfortable with using the debug menu, you can use "Database" tab to use an SQL query to give you the current values:
Code:
SELECT * FROM relationships WHERE ownerId = 0
Code:
SELECT * FROM relationships WHERE targetId = 0
ID 0 is always the player. The first query gives you the relationship value from the player to other NPCs, the second query gives you the value from other NPCs to the player.
The NPC's ID is the value you find in the "Persons" tab as "UID" property of the respective NPC, so it's a bit of work to figure out who exactly is on the other end of those relationships.

The queries above are just for the "raw" built-in relationship values. Some events also use some custom values that are stored in the "relationshipData" table, which uses the "relationship" table via foreign key.
The following query could be used to get the "Friendship" value from NPCs to the player, which is used by GetPhysical.

Code:
SELECT r.ownerId, r.targetId, rd.* FROM relationships r
INNER JOIN relationshipData rd ON r.id = rd.relationshipId
WHERE r.targetId = 0
AND rd.dataKey = 'Friendship'
Some values can also be stored from a person to themselves (ownerId and targetId are the same). That is just a way to use the system for other kinds of data storage.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I am sure someone has answered this somewhere but I don't have the time to run through 99 pages of chat to look for it, and I can't find the information on the wiki, or in the help in the game, how do you find the the Thief to interrupt them to start the lockpick training? I have done everything I can think of and no luck finding the thief in the attempt to break in.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am sure someone has answered this somewhere but I don't have the time to run through 99 pages of chat to look for it, and I can't find the information on the wiki, or in the help in the game, how do you find the the Thief to interrupt them to start the lockpick training? I have done everything I can think of and no luck finding the thief in the attempt to break in.
Wonder around the park.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
RNG Gods hate me then.... three days in the park between the bathroom and the park and skipping and nothing.
...did you use the searchbar here? i just typed in thief and instantly got the info needed to find it out...

lil' tip, dont press enter when using the searchbar. just click on search after you have written the word.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
go to the restaurant and order food, read the paper, then take it home cuz noone will miss it. then, go into you're inventory and read the paper and click on every article. doing so should make a ding for every article you read; signifying that it is now activated in game

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes