Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone! I am trying to finish the Underwood quest but I get beat up every time I pick the lock of her house without getting anywhere. I know there are patches on this site (updates 1-13) but I am afraid they might conflict with the current build of the game. Can anyone confirm if this issue was resolved in the current build or do I need to put those 13 patches? Thanks for the info :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
OP updated again. Now it should be easier.

Thanks again for the link

Reactions: Cmann

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone! I am trying to finish the Underwood quest but I get beat up every time I pick the lock of her house without getting anywhere. I know there are patches on this site (updates 1-13) but I am afraid they might conflict with the current build of the game. Can anyone confirm if this issue was resolved in the current build or do I need to put those 13 patches? Thanks for the info :)
SP7 includes all patches up to 42 and both 43 and 44 are uploaded here.

The post just above yours and I think the OP has been updated to it also includes all updates.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
use the search bar on the top right and search for underwood. i already wrote a quick walkthrough about her and how to complete her quest

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
use the search bar on the top right and search for underwood. i already wrote a quick walkthrough about her and how to complete her quest
I had already seen your post earlier. The problem I am facing is I dont see any option to hack into the police database ( I have max hacking skill). I thought it might be the same bug from other build or maybe it's because of the Lexville mod? In any case I have started a new game. Will see if I face the same problem.

themadking675

Oct 29, 2018
While attempting to boot up the game I've encountered a error saying that a unhandled exception has occurred. going into the log I got

This dispatched exception was not handled by the program. The program will shutdown now. Sorry... :( origin:hhs_.Application
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The type initializer for 'hhs_.FontAwesomeContent' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'FontAwesome.WPF, Version=4.7.0.37774, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0758b07a11a4f466' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at hhs_.FontAwesomeContent..cctor()

Any idea on how to fix it.

themadking675

Oct 29, 2018
maybe you have an outdated framework or don't have a specific c++ redistributable.

try this stuff:

For the C++ file I have a newer one installed already so I cannot download the old one. For the Framework I already have 4.8 as well

Reactions: wep

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
While attempting to boot up the game I've encountered a error saying that a unhandled exception has occurred. going into the log I got

This dispatched exception was not handled by the program. The program will shutdown now. Sorry... :( origin:hhs_.Application
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The type initializer for 'hhs_.FontAwesomeContent' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'FontAwesome.WPF, Version=4.7.0.37774, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0758b07a11a4f466' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at hhs_.FontAwesomeContent..cctor()

Any idea on how to fix it.
Do you have a file named "FontAwesome.WPF.dll" in the game's directory?

Reactions: wep

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
manually deleting 'hasquest' from the main girls in order to impregnate them... although the pregnancy chance is still low and you have to wait anywhere from 5-7 days to find out if they are pregnant or not.... gave carl walker a male futa drug to find out if you can impregnate someone who used to be male..... you can

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
When I click inventory I get an error
Don't check NPCs inventory in the debug menu. That is a known bug and there is no posted fix for it as it is a problem in the underlying game engine. I believe they fixed it for the upcoming 1.9.6 rework.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
How can I raise the loyalty level of the teachers/PTA ?

With Lust and corruption was pretty easy, I just hypnotize them to take me to their place and spam them with drugs.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
How can I raise the loyalty level of the teachers/PTA ?

With Lust and corruption was pretty easy, I just hypnotize them to take me to their place and spam them with drugs.
with a bit of hypno training you can also make them more loyal towards ya.

other than that, good ol' talking and kissing does the trick.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
with a bit of hypno training you can also make them more loyal towards ya.

other than that, good ol' talking and kissing does the trick.
I wonder, I did a mistake hiring all the teachers? should I fire them and leave like 3 or 4?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes