Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
There's been a big update in the making for a while now, with a new paperdoll system, I'm checking the website from time to time to see if it's done yet but no luck so far.
But honestly, the team behind this game is pretty devoted and it's by far the most polished game in the genre. So I don't mind waiting a few years between major updates ^^

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019

Gruby4D

May 20, 2017
Jesus christ i remember playing this game years ago. It feels like they mostly do under the hood changes and add very little story/event content. From the look of things, not many things have changed. I mean I love the feeling of transforming and corrupting a huge population of people/students, turning them into nymphomaniac futas, but there's not a lot of substance/reward coming from all of these actions I do in the game.

Maybe there will be something more to do in the game after one more decade.
That has been my experience too. The game doesn't feel rewarding at all, you just kinda do things, people get more willing and eventually everyone has sex everywhere with the same images and same text over and over.

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
SP7 us only needed if you have not downloaded the game lately because the one in the OP is already updated to SP7.

TCMS Updated the game with SP7 on " Thread Update: 2020-05-14" and if you downloaded before that date then yes you need SP7 and if you downloaded after that date then you don't need SP7.
The download on F97 does NOT include SP7... I just downloaded the NOPY link and none of the SP7 files are included in the download.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Interesting... do the CGs atleast resemble the characters you're talking to?
No, except for event CGs. Generic sex CGs only take into account age group (teacher or student), and sex with futas usually treated as male/female. However, text is the focus and it takes more into account.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
There's been a big update in the making for a while now, with a new paperdoll system, I'm checking the website from time to time to see if it's done yet but no luck so far.
But honestly, the team behind this game is pretty devoted and it's by far the most polished game in the genre. So I don't mind waiting a few years between major updates ^^
So have they finished any of the damn storylines. I so hate the developers here. You really can't complain because they are not being paid. They admit that they are really not working on the game to release it, but to work on programing etc. But that game has not had any advancement of story in two years plus. Just adding or redoing systems, like the paperdoll system added what 2 or 3 years ago. Enough polishing.

Reactions: BigSexy57

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
when will pregnancy system finally be implemented?
Linked a page or so before your question, but since this is 90+ pages will link again: there is a pregnancy MOD (so, not official and does not work with Lexville, the other major mod) you can download from here:

Keep in mind all the restrictions it has and know that the condoms mentioned to change the settings/act as protection are bought in the sex shop (and it's a 10 pack... I thought it was an infinite use thing until someone told me they were pregnant and I saw it was a 10pk not 10k).

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Is there a way to disable all images? I absolutely HATE glasses and they can't be removed. And as interesting as this game sounds based on tags alone, the inability to create a "shemale" character (not down with the grundleginas) really hurts me on a personal level.

Sep 28, 2018
Not the best management game out there, but also not the absolute worst. Oh well, it's further along and still more alive than most of the others...

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
So have they finished any of the damn storylines. I so hate the developers here. You really can't complain because they are not being paid. They admit that they are really not working on the game to release it, but to work on programing etc. But that game has not had any advancement of story in two years plus. Just adding or redoing systems, like the paperdoll system added what 2 or 3 years ago. Enough polishing.

I feel like this happens with most games on here. The original comes out and then 2 years later not much has changed, just a bunch of bug fixes/minor changes. Sometimes the devs go back and redo all the old images. Either that or they branch their story at the start and never recover from the infinity tree that they've made

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Not the best management game out there, but also not the absolute worst. Oh well, it's further along and still more alive than most of the others...
Think this is their first update in two years..

But yeah, I like this game quite a bit for what there is

Sep 28, 2018
Think this is their first update in two years..

But yeah, I like this game quite a bit for what there is
Even if it has been two years, consider for a moment that I know for a fact that it's been atleast a decade for some other sim management games, while many others have been outright abandoned. Again, not the best there is, but I'm willing to take whatever I can get at this point.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
the new version seems to miss a very important late game file called "showphone" that should be in the functionlibrary/smartphone.

simply can't find it :(

edit: found it out. Alexander Krisnov posted parts of it but to make sure everyone has the stuff i will also put the patches into the attachments

you need update 42 and update 43. just put it into the game folder where the exe is and unpack it.

in all honesty, why don't these fuckers upload the full game with those updates? and with fuckers i mean the devs over on HHS+. thats so fucking lazy from them...

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander Krisnov

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
is this game even still being worked on??? this current update was released back in oct 2018...... why has this not been marked abandoned??

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Maan, why is this game on the Latest updates page? It got me all hyped thinking the update had finally been released! What a letdown...

To the guy above, the game is not abandoned, the development is just glacially slow and mostly maintained by one single terminal autist that everyone dislikes.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I really don't know how this game works, every time it gets update i download it and after 30 min i delete the game
if i ask how do you play this game people say "Make your own path" "It's your own experience", bitch there are like 300 NPCs in this game you tell me that i have to run around the city and learn the time where 1 NPC in particular with be and rise up his corruption/lust for several days and after that to get to next one?
After deleting this game i downloaded his copy Ashford Academy and it SOOOO much easier but unfortunately it's Abandoned

So i have 4 questions for making my own path in this game:

1. Can i finish (if it is one) the game without even entering the school?
2. Can i rise my relationship with more NPCs at one?
3. Are there any mods to make the game easier and more pleasant to play?
4. Can i cheat in this game?

Reactions: Jamsalad
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes