Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
so the main page down, where i can get the update mod ?
Update mod? It's not already inside?
It's only need to convert saves, it doesn't add new content or anything, by the way.
Goes into Schools/NormalSchool/Mods, at least if you are playing SmallVille.

manof_culture

Dec 26, 2023
Hello, I've got a gameplay question. (Playing 1.10.6.)

Stacy Slutsky, PTA member, has no quests, her corruption is about 35. How to raise it? Hypno and corruptor no longer work on her (I have 99 hypno and 51 suggestion skill, the max available afaik). How about inhib. and lust? Education?

(At this rate she'll consistently veto things like bondage, which needs 65-75 corruption. Maybe also medical clubs, for her low EDU.)

Relationship is already maxed at 100. But this doesn't add much support, does it?

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023

Stacy Slutsky, PTA member, has no quests, her corruption is about 35. How to raise it? Hypno and corruptor no longer work on her (I have 99 hypno and 51 suggestion skill, the max available afaik). How about inhib. and lust? Education?

(At this rate she'll consistently veto things like bondage, which needs 65-75 corruption. Maybe also medical clubs, for her low EDU.)

Relationship is already maxed at 100. But this doesn't add much support, does it?
Does she even have a custom quest line? Hypno and corruptor should usually be able to push a character all the way if they're not marked as important. Not sure if Willpower lowers their efficacy though. Stacy starts out with high willpower, so you may need to lower that first.
I think having sex with a character also increases their corruption, although I'm not entirely sure. It definitely lowers willpower though.

Stacy is usually one of the first non-student characters in my game who gets fully corrupted, so I'm not sure what the issue in your save is.

You can also ensure you get low PTA support (shifting their decision by one step towards "yes", so a veto would just become a regular no) by hypnotizing her while she sleeps.

Reactions: manof_culture

manof_culture

Dec 26, 2023
Does she even have a custom quest line?
She does not, and there's no '!' mark on her name either.

Hypno and corruptor should usually be able to push a character all the way if they're not marked as important.
When I try to hypno, Change behaviour option doesn't show up anymore. (It used to, and it worked at full power I think.)
Trying to use either corruptor or slut maker, both report back no effect, as if her stats are too high for them to be of any use, or as if she was immune.

Her willpower is at 74 currently.

Sex ... definitely lowers willpower though.
I've only seen that as an afterglow effect, which disappears in two hours...

Maybe it's because she's in love with me? Or maybe it's a feature of the latest game version?

Just checked her in the debug tool. She's marker as a "Special person", and has 1 event attached, with ID#1792. Don't know what that event is.

You can also ensure you get low PTA support (shifting their decision by one step towards "yes", so a veto would just become a regular no) by hypnotizing her while she sleeps.
Nice! Didn't know it worked like that!

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Not sure about education and if parents even need this stat, but you can either have dates with sex with her, or use chemicals.

winxpuser

Oct 16, 2021
Hey, guys. How do I move forward from this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried calling her on her phone and tried to visit her apartment, but she is either never there or never responds.

EDIT: Also, any help in increasing romantic relationship with Irina? I have her friendship hearts to the max, but there isn't a single heart on romance. She keeps vetoing unlimited internet usage as well.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023

I tried calling her on her phone and tried to visit her apartment, but she is either never there or never responds.
AFAIK there are three visits to her apartment. All of them are triggered by being outside her apartment building between 16:00 and 22:00, although there may be a random element and/or a delay between events.

EDIT: Also, any help in increasing romantic relationship with Irina? I have her friendship hearts to the max, but there isn't a single heart on romance. She keeps vetoing unlimited internet usage as well.
IIRC increasing romance requires you to successfully flirt.
If you mean "Unmonitored internet usage", you need to have her loyalty above 30.
You can also visit her (and most, if not all other PTA members) in her home at night while she sleeps and hypnotise her to gain Low PTA Support, which prevents her from vetoing.

Check out the Walkthrough in the first post. Some of it is outdated by now, I think, but most of it is still applicable.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Yes, but the replacement site is also down... I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to it?
I don't think anyone has more info than is written in the last five pages or so. You might have to check out their discord for more than that.
And the Mega link for the mods for 1.10.6 works fine for me, although it obviously doesn't contain all mods. Might have more luck on the Discord. If you get a link containing more mods, I bet it'd be appreciated if you updated us here.

winxpuser

Oct 16, 2021
AFAIK there are three visits to her apartment. All of them are triggered by being outside her apartment building between 16:00 and 22:00, although there may be a random element and/or a delay between events.

IIRC increasing romance requires you to successfully flirt.
If you mean "Unmonitored internet usage", you need to have her loyalty above 30.
You can also visit her (and most, if not all other PTA members) in her home at night while she sleeps and hypnotise her to gain Low PTA Support, which prevents her from vetoing.

Check out the Walkthrough in the first post. Some of it is outdated by now, I think, but most of it is still applicable.
Thank you so much.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018

Have more than 1000 money. Visit Apartment building location. From time to time event pops up to visit Beth again. There is extra scene, if principal tells her that he/she can't support her education before Beth convinces principal to do it.

Invite Irina to office and have sex with her. Start giving her medicine or some bears. Do not remember if she does not accept them.

The only hypno Stacy needs is where you get extra bump on her PTA support. Give order -> Support in PTA.

At relationship 100 she will accept gifts and have sex with principal, when asked. Nothing stopping you from f..ing her brains out or giving corruptor/slutmaker.

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I don't think anyone has more info than is written in the last five pages or so. You might have to check out their discord for more than that.
And the Mega link for the mods for 1.10.6 works fine for me, although it obviously doesn't contain all mods. Might have more luck on the Discord. If you get a link containing more mods, I bet it'd be appreciated if you updated us here.
I have the following content in my mods folder:

1727864090423.png
These are barteke22's versions when existing, plus other mods.

I could zip and upload them to mega, but can't take responsibility for hosting them permanently, since I use the free version of that hosting site. Perhaps someone else would like to reupload and give them a proper home?

It's also completely impossible for me, at the moment, to sort through these folders and give each mod proper authorship credits, descriptions or even mention the title they were known for. Again, if I upload them, someone else can do the sorting and make a properly structured page with links, while the site is down.

Edit: I realised after I made this post that you can still use The at archive.org to read the latest snapshot of the game's site, including the entire forum and, ofc, the mod threads. That's where you can get all of the above mods, and more. DISCLAIMER: I didn't post the above list as a curated mod list, guaranteed to work smoothly. In fact, it's almost guaranteed to NOT work 100% bug free, as mods do conflict and require load order sorting or some level of manual tweaking to fix those conflicts, which I didn't do this time - I've yet to play my current build. The only good source of information on mods and how to use them is the game site. Since it's down, head over to archive.org to read on how to properly add mods to the game.

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Yes, but the replacement site is also down... I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to it?
If you use the original site's url in , you can still navigate the last version (from mid-September) and reach the mod descriptions, as well as the links to where mods are hosted. I've quickly checked the link in this example and it's working, you just have to copy and paste the url instead of clicking the link in the snapshot page. Wasn't active on the site for a while, but I'm sure a snapshot made less than 2 weeks before the site went down contains the most recent information and links for most of the mods, if not all of them.

Hope that this helps people while the site is down, and that whatever's wrong with the original site gets sorted out soon. Cheers

1727864952404.png

Last edited:

manof_culture

Dec 26, 2023
Hypno and corruptor should usually be able to push a character all the way if they're not marked as important.
I tested both hypno and the two chems on more than one npc students since, and they didn't work anymore.

Then I've looked thru the event debugger, and found that:
  • my Suggestion skill is only at 52, not good enough; at 100 it works again;
  • and my chems are at level 1, so their use is limited to under 30 lust;

It's too bad the game doesn't tell you anything about just having to get better. Some things just stop working.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes