4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So besides merely clicking the "faster" button, what exactly are you supposed to be doing during the minigames to raise the satisfaction bars? Is it clicking? Is it moving the mouse? I have watched the first scene several times and I don't seem to know what I'm doing? Does it get explained later and I'm merely stopping too soon? Thank you. :)
I'll make it more obvious for the next release (I'll release bugfixed version in a few days). You don't need to click, just hold the button with your mouse key.
I've made some error in variables, other sex scenes should be easier, usually, at ~65% you should reach girls satisfaction 100%.
The white bar is a timer (the sex scene pauses 3 times during the sex so the player can enjoy the animation, the scene plays different dialogue etc., the last stage is shortest).
Cyan bar is your ejaculation level. The red bar is the girls satisfaction level.
To put it simply, before the timer runs out (white bar), you need to reach a max of girls satisfaction (red bar) without pre-ejaculating (cyan bar).
Differences for the first scene is just different dialogues, but later on during the "training" reaching max satisfaction will result in girls better sexual skill improvement and you'll get a nice buff.

Meh, I wish this was a ren'py game instead.
It looks absolutely fun already from the preview and images, but RPGM...

Are the fights optional atleast? Because I really can't bother having to use fighting systems in games that I play to get off.
Please refrain from RPGM vs Renpy making thread going offtopic. I don't use sprites or tile walking if you worry about that. You interact with the world by clicking on the screen in same manner as playing most renpy games. Saving function works well even event is running. The differences are a little less fancy UI and poorer performance on really, really low end PC, but easier editor to work (for me) and additional content which are very hard to make in renpy.
Also, most fights are unique and follows the story, there's very little grinding in that. AndI think I've made a good job making them entertainment. Btw your punches rips off girls clothes, though I need to add more female combatants into the game.

Reactions: Dammit and u z i

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Eh are you supposed to lose to the old looking bastard with the motorbike? He clearly cheat with healing skill and all.
Edit: Nvm managed to beat him even tho he cheated as fuck lol. Had to reduce his hp to zero a few time before he's finally down.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So the fights are not optional, I will pass then.
I don't get it why you introduce such stuff in a game you create for ppl to play in order to get off, lol.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
HAHAHAHA That fight scene in the market you took from the manga "Out" right?, that was great the game is good keep up the amazing work xD
Yeah, you'll find more references to other mangas as well. :)

Eh are you supposed to lose to the old looking bastard with the motorbike? He clearly cheat with healing skill and all.
Edit: Nvm managed to beat him even tho he cheated as fuck lol. Had to reduce his hp to zero a few time before he's finally down.
Both options are viable. Loosing and winning changes a story a little bit reflecting that, just that.
He's a tough asshole for sure, but it's not very hard to win that fight. Just use a couple of heal items. Get your timing, use "berserk" form before punches, generate "marks" as much as you can (they increase your damage up to 30% at having 5 of them). Hit them with great damaging skills when he's low on health.

So the fights are not optional, I will pass then.
I don't get it why you introduce such stuff in a game you create for ppl to play in order to get off, lol.
Because they're fun and most of them are part of the delinquent story. Not all the games have to follow the same text only path.

Reactions: Dammit

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
"B..b...b.but I only want to beat off... rrrrRRREEEEEEEEE"

It's a game dipshits.

I think avoidable NTR would add to the whole delinquent narrative as well as appease a more broad audience.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
"B..b...b.but I only want to beat off... rrrrRRREEEEEEEEE"

It's a game dipshits.

I think avoidable NTR would add to the whole delinquent narrative as well as appease a more broad audience.
People like different things, that's fine :) I just want to highlight that combat is more to shape the narrative, rather than grind. Most of the encounters are evented with different enemies, stories and unique skills. Just like you'll be reading some manga. I thought to use QTE events at the beginning but decided on combat. For that purpose, I've made damn sure it's unique in its own way. Simple, yet engaging enough. Most skills are scripted ones, not your regular DO 100 DMG. And having an additional party member makes it even more interesting. It's a small part of the game after all. The main thing is story, quest, and sex.

Where the main story goes (with main girls), NTR will have very little to do with them.

Reactions: Dammit and rgnar62

NeonStriker

Jan 3, 2018
I rly like the game so far, but how am i supposed to fight the guy at the Gates after the school cause i cant go there anymore?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I rly like the game so far, but how am i supposed to fight the guy at the Gates after the school cause i cant go there anymore?
The rest of the school area should open up after visiting student council and talking with Yuriko activating the quest. Check your messages and quest log. Thought that event is still work in progress.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys i have a problme when i play the game in sex scene or other scene like this is working in lag is working very slowly :( i need some help pls

OggY VFR

Nov 22, 2018
Fight vs titface: tuto tells there is a special attack to win but endless fight without any special option.....

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Fight vs titface: tuto tells there is a special attack to win but endless fight without any special option.....
Did you try using combo jawbreaker on titface? That should end the fight quickly. That fight was to show off the special effect of that particular skill on females. ;) She can't die otherwise.

Hey guys i have a problme when i play the game in sex scene or other scene like this is working in lag is working very slowly :( i need some help pls
Can you post PC spec? The game can be laggy on low-end laptops without dedicated GPU, especially during the fights. Is it win or mac version? Thought if the game runs smoothly, sex scenes performance should be even better. I included READ FIRST! file in the game folder just in case if webm runs bad. Try installing those codecs. Also, try to close browsers if you have them open.

The pictures is made in HoneySelect?
(y)

Reactions: Dammit and Krabe

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Wow really cool game, the gameplay is actually pretty fun, and the different "school" activies are a nice touch to it. Keep up the good work, definitely worth it, especially for a first game version.

Reactions: Dammit and fidless

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Love them game. Usually I dont like RPGM games, because you have to go to x map to fetch this and then go to x map to fetch that. But the way it is used in this game is ok, like cohabitation. The game is hillarious and even the fighting is good. Plus the girls are fiiiiiiiiiiine.
I was also sold out on the firey bike XD

Reactions: Dammit and fidless

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Old Fan of RPG-M games, so I have no problem with that. And what I read from the description and the posts here I will try it out now :D

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Where i need to instal this file from READ FIRST! ? And i use win 10 and yes my laptop is a litle old version Here is it my laptop spec

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes