4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Where i need to instal this file from READ FIRST! ? And i use win 10 and yes my laptop is a litle old version Here is it my laptop spec

you need
there's .exe inside the folder for installation

guide

I have a similar laptop, brought it in 2015 under 400$ with a little worse CPU (2 cores, yours 4). Can't say performance is good. But it should give you 60fps stable except the combat. The thing is (I think) RPGM needs dedicated gpu to draw graphics. Can't help it, though I made several performance fixes, the game uses almost 200 plugins and fhd which is a noticeable performance hit on very low-end systems. Let me know if installing the codecs helped in your case.

OggY VFR

Nov 22, 2018
Did you try using combo jawbreaker on titface? That should end the fight quickly. That fight was to show off the special effect of that particular skill on females. ;) She can't die otherwise.

I seen it, but no way to use it, needs 3 yellow "aim target icons" and cant manage to have them, so it's...endless, I'm not english but usually I understand how it works, here...3 tries, no way I can use it...
Finally managed to use it,...finally....isnt it a bit.....long, annoying, in French: ça prend 4ans! ;-)

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Still is dont work .... maybe this can be the problme i dont know .... evry time when i try to open i have this error

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
Really enjoying this game, well, I was up until it crashed to desktop after the first fight I had in the patrol activity. Previous save was back when I entered the school and I can't be arsed doing it again.

Excellent game, really funny, brilliant renders and very, very playable.

You could do with a proof-reader though, some of the spelling and grammar is a bit off, gimme a shout if I can help ;)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Fight vs titface: tuto tells there is a special attack to win but endless fight without any special option.....
You need 3 combo marks to cast that combo. Regular attacks generates blue mark used by skill, landing skills successfully, generates yellow marks used for combo skill. You need 3 yellow marks to use combo skill. Use the combo skill on "titface". Let me know if that was a case. You can use "Little Helper" item to review the short tutorial how combat works :)

P.S sorry, didn't see you edited your message.

Still is dont work .... maybe this can be the problme i dont know .... evry time when i try to open i have this error
Yeah, this error probably is caused by other games. The problem is with appdata, especially if you played multiple RPGM games where people mess around with NW JS.
Try clicking on explorer and typing in
"%LOCALAPPDATA%"
Then go to "KODOKAWA\RPGMV\user data\Default" or "KADOKAWA\RPGMV", not sure how it'll show.
Just in case make a backup of "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal" and delete those files from the folder. The NW JS should be updated next time you run my game.

Really enjoying this game, well, I was up until it crashed to desktop after the first fight I had in the patrol activity. Previous save was back when I entered the school and I can't be arsed doing it again.

Excellent game, really funny, brilliant renders and very, very playable.

You could do with a proof-reader though, some of the spelling and grammar is a bit off, gimme a shout if I can help ;)
What was the error? Never had an issue with patrol activity.
Anyways, please report bugs, I'll fix them :) And yeah, the grammar needs work. I know that, but I'll get better.

Reactions: Dammit

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
What was the error? Never had an issue with patrol activity.
Anyways, please report bugs, I'll fix them :) And yeah, the grammar needs work. I know that, but I'll get better.
There was no error, just as it was fading back into the "patrol" part, it just crashed straight to desktop, there was no prompting to restart the game or anything.

Don't get me wrong, your grammar and spelling is better than 99% of the games out there, it just needs a wee tweak ;)

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Not fun, sex scenes are laging and humor seems too juvenile for me. On the other hand it's obvious that a lot of effort and passion was put in this project, so if you like the idea of milk toast "deliquent" pimping sluts you should certainly check it out.
Otherwise don't.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
I tryed to delete them but is say the same thing to update .... i dont know what to do only in sex scene and in things like this is work in lag ....

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
There was no error, just as it was fading back into the "patrol" part, it just crashed straight to desktop, there was no prompting to restart the game or anything.

Don't get me wrong, your grammar and spelling is better than 99% of the games out there, it just needs a wee tweak ;)
Obviously, that shouldn't happen. I'll test it out once more.

Reactions: Dammit

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You could download and install a newer version of nw.js, but I fond it unlikely this is your problem and of course using a different version than the original game might cause some issues.

Reactions: TaoKirito

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Be sure to leave some feedback. It means a lot. :)
Played it a little and apart from some lagging in the fights and in the sex-scenes (probably the same problem I have with movements in other rpgm-games) overall a nice game. And I installed the codecs, so that shouldn't be the issue. My PC-Specs are on the good side so that shouldn't be a problem too. Some gramar issues, but bearable, I am sure it will improve over time :D I already long for more. Found some nice references too, keep up the good work.

On a sidenote, how am I to go back into my own classroom to find the camera-dude? I tried for 3 days now every location, hour and action but don't seem to be able to go there and neither to find the dude on school grounds. (regarding the stalker-quest, that is not saying "work in progress")
Aside from the money-issue I am having... though that may improve with further versions of the game. Or I just didn't find an option to make money in the 2 hours I spent in this game.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
The game is working ok only the singal proble is sex scene or scene like this in fight is ok no lag othing only in sex scene is lag ... is moving very slowly ..

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The game is working ok only the singal proble is sex scene or scene like this in fight is ok no lag othing only in sex scene is lag ... is moving very slowly ..
Try turning off fps sync option in the options menu. I'll test sex scenes on my low-end laptop.

What are the main girls? So I do not fear the ntr with them.
The three girls in my sign.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Sry but is dont work i turn off but same but this is it... i think is a proble with graphic the graphic is to high so this is the problem i think but thanks for you help i tryed compresed version and still is working in lag but is a litle bit beter then full version

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Sry but is dont work i turn off but same but this is it... i think is a proble with graphic the graphic is to high so this is the problem i think but thanks for you help i tryed compresed version and still is working in lag but is a litle bit beter then full version
Sex scenes only lagging? How about turning fps sync off in the options? Any changes?

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Dont worry this game is realy nice i dont can wait for next update maybe in next update will be a option for change graphich a litle bit low

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes