Kh_Ace

Jan 4, 2022
Reactions to v27:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean Pamela and Chloe are old classmates, as Pam says so that’s why she is trying so hard to get her out of there, Chloe is not really happy to see her because she’s a little too stubborn to accept she was wrong and return to school just like that.
Also Dan likes girls too, he just doesn’t like Val :)

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v27a bugfixes: This should fix pam's broken incomplete text, red line errors, and the broken image in Stupid Bitch's scene:

If I complete one ending how do I get the other endings and how to put in the logbook
Lily's shop the Midnight Bliss will allow you to reset a character back to their branching point, allowing you to get the other ending.

Reactions to v27:
Thank you for the feedback!

"I'm not really sure why removing the quotas should cause the succubi to start roaming around in public instead of working if they want to work."

Their job is to gather and seduce men, I figured I wouldn't want to say they're still doing that in case the player feels weird about lewding Stupid Bitch while he's still seducing and draining other guys.

"And since we're the boss here now instead of Meph, we can do whatever we want to him, can't we?"

That reminds me, I should add him to Gou's hotel ending. Not sure what I'll do with him yet.

"It's fun fucking with the slut. Turning someone into something like this is a bit too mean for me, but inheriting someone like this and then using them the way they like is really hot."

That's great! I was a little worried that his content would stray a bit too far from university's usual path.

"Wow, the pair of them are completely naked. I wonder what happened to them to make them not notice? Have they just been in the waters, or have the girls done something else to them too?"

I see it as the whole bathhouse has a corruptive air now, and the Satos prep the girls before they take a dip in the area where most of the corruption is lingering. I couldn't find a good place to work it in though without repeating it in every scene.

"Even though we can fuck him normally, it's still interesting to see the effect the corruption has on his mind."

Nice, that was almost the exact vibe I was going for. If I did scenes like with Victoria where the bath scenes take place before their full corruption, the scenes would be missable, so I think I'd like to avoid that.

Ok doubt to complete Steph storyline I have to send a picture but how do I send that picture
It should rely on your hacking stat, did you check your phone?

Reactions: Fuckerman69 96

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Their job is to gather and seduce men, I figured I wouldn't want to say they're still doing that in case the player feels weird about lewding Stupid Bitch while he's still seducing and draining other guys.
Ah, I hadn't really though about that, since the others aren't ones we can even meet.
That reminds me, I should add him to Gou's hotel ending. Not sure what I'll do with him yet.
I have definitely wondered what would happen with him on that ending, though I can't really think of anything either. "Fixing" him would be a full storyline in itself, not really the thing for an ending clip. And just doing his kinky shit wouldn't really fit the tone, even Meph gets a bit mushy in that ending...

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Ok I completed the Steph storyline but forgot to ask her for her embarrassing secret so how do I go back
I'm gonna replace that achievement in the next version so that no achievement is missable.

Ah, I hadn't really though about that, since the others aren't ones we can even meet.
True, I'm just leaving the window open in case I write another succubus who works for the hotel. I dunno if I will though.

I have definitely wondered what would happen with him on that ending, though I can't really think of anything either. "Fixing" him would be a full storyline in itself, not really the thing for an ending clip. And just doing his kinky shit wouldn't really fit the tone, even Meph gets a bit mushy in that ending...
Same. Fixing him would probably take longer. I could have it be a general "here's how the hotel's business has changed since you're the boss now" though.

error111

Jun 3, 2017
I can't get "Hear about Steph's embarrassing story involving Nikki and her oral fixation. " achievement. I completed Steph (Nikki too) and there is no option to reset her. I guess you must choose tell me secret in phone message to get it but there is no way to go back.

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
I read on a post you made back in August that Pam is found in the Teacher's Lounge in the evening. I can't find her. I know I have her loaded because she appears in my logbook and when I try to load the pack with her, it says she's there already.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I can't get "Hear about Steph's embarrassing story involving Nikki and her oral fixation. " achievement. I completed Steph (Nikki too) and there is no option to reset her. I guess you must choose tell me secret in phone message to get it but there is no way to go back.
It's a missable achievement, I'll be replacing it in the next version.

I read on a post you made back in August that Pam is found in the Teacher's Lounge in the evening. I can't find her. I know I have her loaded because she appears in my logbook and when I try to load the pack with her, it says she's there already.
Hmm, strange. Could you send your save data so I can test it?

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes