NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v27 is out:

--- New Content
- New Character by Cryptogreek: Sarah Walker
- More content for Ace's Pam
- More content and an ending for Ace's Aaron
- New content for Meph's Secretary. Refuse his offer to be able to spend time with them.
- New content for the Sato bathhouse. Talk to Victoria anytime after starting the PTSA storyline, and Mary, Emily, and Bay can be invited as well. The repeat scenes are textless placeholders for now.

--- Bugs & Typos
- Added a core character array to fix starletF and demonF mentions before you encounter them
- Added onload functions to character loading to count how many have loaded, hopefully this should reduce the chances of characters not appearing on the map
- Fixed a bug where the fem joker pfp was unlocking multiple times

--- Other Changes
- The game now runs on a new repository, which should reduce time to upload bugfixes and speed up load times
- Added a link to the download guide in case the game fails to load
- Added the ability to write bars, dual speech, modify flags and trust, and pass time in the writeHTML function
- Adding flags now only adds new flags, it won't repeat
- Added transparent images for Skye and Pam
- Implemented the superior window system used in HAA
- writeHTML can now be used in phone dialogue, and detects if the phone window is open
- Overhauled the phone selection menu
- Overhauled the logbook selection menu
- The logbook's icon system is compatible with pervert mode

For players who play online:
Due to lag, Hentai University is now hosted on a separate repository from the rest of my games, here's the new link to play online:

The old link still works, so feel free to hop back on there and grab your save. I'll take down the old link in a few months.

For players who download the game: Because of the repository change and for space, I've changed the names of the core html files used to run the game. Play the game with index.html if on desktop, and mobile.html if on mobile. Feel free to delete the old Hentai University.html file and the old Hentai University Mobile.html file if upgrading from an older version.

I'm sad that I didn't finish the demon girl. She's very mechanically demanding and bugs kept breaking her. Doing CSS with a headcold is not productive at all, so I opted to do the bathhouse scenes. I'll do Abba the fiend ASAP!

Writing the bathhouse scenes went pretty smoothly at least, and meph's secretary was fun to write. I wonder how many players will see his content? I hope you enjoy!

quantumrex

Dec 31, 2018
Gekka seems to be broken, all her lines are coming up like
This seems to be pretty common in v27. I have not played it before so I can't comment, but starting a new game roughly half the events I've triggered have NPC text appearing as "Unknown command".

EDIT:
I think the online version fixes some of the issues. The only bugged characters I noticed were Kay and Sasha.

And yet, when I reopened the page it seemed to be working fine. Maybe refresh once or twice?

Last edited:

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
NoodleJacuzzi Kh_Ace
Bug in the text the morning following Pamela's computer room/blowjob event:
Pamela is buggy in one of his phone calls or what?
Pamela is bugged. Cannot get a phone message from her.
Ty, her text was incorrectly named. It was the end of her current content anyways. I fixed it in the online version and once I figure out the dialogue bug I'll upload a bugfix here.

Gekka seems to be broken, all her lines are coming up like
This seems to be pretty common in v27. I have not played it before so I can't comment, but starting a new game roughly half the events I've triggered have NPC text appearing as "Unknown command".

EDIT:
I think the online version fixes some of the issues. The only bugged characters I noticed were Kay and Sasha.

And yet, when I reopened the page it seemed to be working fine. Maybe refresh once or twice?
This one I couldn't replicate, but I think the cause is that I was preparing the character shortcuts before the check that loads all new characters into the save data. I've pushed a fix for this onto the online version and am testing now.

Reactions: lan1967

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sasha Drakeson seems to be giving a bunch of text errors.

Blunt question - any reason/use to interacting with the guys if one is NOT into homo $#it?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Sasha Drakeson seems to be giving a bunch of text errors.

Blunt question - any reason/use to interacting with the guys if one is NOT into homo $#it?
Are you playing downloaded or online? Are the errors red?

No, not really. That's why there's a vegetarian mode which removes those characters, it's an option on the main menu or you can use the vegetarian cheat

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Gotcha, I know of the bug you're talking about and am testing a fix
Refreshing/saving and loading should fix it in the meantime
I was just goint to say that restarting on Vegetarian mode seemed to have solved the matter but you beat me to it. :)

Edit: any benefit to NOT using Justine's drug on her?

Last edited:

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I was just goint to say that restarting on Vegetarian mode seemed to have solved the matter but you beat me to it. :)

Edit: any benefit to NOT using Justine's drug on her?
None, it's her "I don't want to interact with this character" option. She's required for the PTSA tho

Reactions: Sonico
4.30 star(s) 37 Votes