• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LateCat

Dec 15, 2022
Can someone tell me how to talk to Margaret? I've talked to mary dozens of times and still couldn't figure it out

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Can someone tell me how to talk to Margaret? I've talked to mary dozens of times and still couldn't figure it out
Mary's mother? did you try going to vintage street? You may need to buy the purple flower from the store if you progressed with mary in a specific way.

Mar 11, 2021
Ahh god I love this game, I've always found games that get art from a bunch of different artists like this kinda cool, though I could see why some don't. Anywho, not sure if this is a complaint or suggestion or what, but I realized I forgot to give Thomas a custom name, and apparently the only way to rename yourself is to buy that gender change from lily (and then buy again to go back to your starting gender). Really would've thought you'd be able to do that with the new name cheat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Who am i missing in the top left? How do i get him? Also, is there someone else after the cat boy? Thanks
You need to do the new bunny outfit scenes, click the first option again. I think you got all the other members though.

Jan 25, 2020
welp, pamela is bugged
keep getting this phares : '

Error! You must've called the wrong event. Error code: Failed to write phone event(incomplete) in accountant.js '

Mar 11, 2021
can i ask what mods do ? And how to get it?
For mods, I'm gonna assume you mean the ones that come pre-included on the game console since I don't know any others, but those mods just add in some extra characters around town, some of the boys have interactions like ash's club but I'm less sure on the modded girls.
As for getting the fix, it's on the front page

Jan 8, 2022
You know... If this could be customized to the point that even the femboys could be made to all have different parts down there (intersex boys, not to be confused with trans), I'd be totally fine with a futa or male mc fucking them. Not to mention the possibility of potentially creeping into someone's bedroom in the middle of the night in case they are less inclined to indulge the mc.

Reactions: Pamphlet

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
You know... If this could be customized to the point that even the femboys could be made to all have different parts down there (intersex boys, not to be confused with trans), I'd be totally fine with a futa or male mc fucking them. Not to mention the possibility of potentially creeping into someone's bedroom in the middle of the night in case they are less inclined to indulge the mc.
I can understand why you want it but, functionally, this isn't really the game for that - it's a framework for pulling together hot image sets and recurring characters from various artists together with custom stories under a very broad trope.

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes